home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Is there such a thing as the perfect headshot tho.....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Should Consider Atlanta Rep (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
True. I almost got to join SAG as I was close on getting a KMart commercial..I might have to join th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Should Consider Atlanta Rep (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
I been wanting to submit to Atlanta for so long, but first want to be SAG, but now I have a question......

Discussion Topic  are casting director workshops worth it? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So, some LA casting director is coming to Chicago and an agent of mine recommended it, its 220 for 4......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Help! (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
The audition went great, now I just hope and wait.This audition has a story behind it that I don't w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Help! (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Thank you! Audition is in two hours and I am currently preparing and trying to shake off my nerves. ......

Discussion Topic  Audition Help! (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So I got an important audition coming up and I got a small but important question. Do you make eye c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Film Festivals That can Benefit An Actor? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Sorry guys, when my laptop's battery is dying, I type like a madman trying to get out my thoughts in......

Discussion Topic  Top 5 Film Festivals That can Benefit An Actor? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So, say I put together an awesome little indie film and I'm a lead in this film., Now it's time to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Business Card Tips (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
First off, my resume does suck but thats besides the point. Second, the word I wanted to add was "ti......

Discussion Topic  Business Card Tips (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So I am looking to get new business cards and wondering if I can have some tips on them, what do you......

Discussion Topic  RE: The mass-psychosis of headshots in NYC (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by EGarcia05
I have a similar feeling about headshots, they always say to pick the best and somehow, that means t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: commercial headshot question (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by EGarcia05
That is true, I do have one more question, since I'm hispanic and look like a "thug"....I think, tha......

Discussion Topic  commercial headshot question (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by EGarcia05
Is it true for your commercial headshot, you should chose a semi bright color that tends to stick ou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anything against SAG Regional? (in New Actors Only) by EGarcia05
Good advice, thank you....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Everyone struggles every now and then..unless you are the kid little brother from Four Brothers..who......

Discussion Topic  Should I wait to go SAG Before I look for cross-country agents? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So in another topic it was recommended to look for agents in certain hot regions that isn't LA, seei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do the top Chicago schools hold any weight in L.A.? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Goodman theatre School is now Depaul Theatre program. Steppenwolf has a long summer intensive progra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Writing is important, but like bez said, his DP made it look good. I feel you can have maybe a decen......

Discussion Topic  SAG Regional Fee Question (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
If I pay the Chicago Regional fee for SAG in Chicago which is half the normal pay, can I still be co......

» Refine Search
» New Search