home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have an agent cross-country? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
I've thought about that, I'm a few semesters away from my Bachelors, hopefully I can time it right a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone have an agent cross-country? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
do you mean an 11:30am Skype interview? I have no problem traveling by Southwest, and maybe coming b......

This is on the chance that I get casted for a role, right? Or would I have to fly in for auditions e......

or enough for a nice little motel...without bedbugs which is becoming a big things these days....

Discussion Topic  Anyone have an agent cross-country? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Does anybody have an agent cross-country from them? Like, if you're in LA, you have a Chicago or Atl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Weight Gain Continuity Error (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Something similar happened to me very early on in my career, my very first big project..I had to cut......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors and pseudo-science (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05

Discussion Topic  RE: Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
^True. but when your a broke college student, those 80 dollars is nice!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Why does any actor who started off on extra work do it? I guess I got caught up in doing it, you set......

This is the second time I have cancelled...but come on, its just extra work. I don't know if you've ......

Discussion Topic  Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
I was booked to be an extra at 12pm. At 6pm, my agent called for with audition for a guest star role......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
I feel lady luck passed on me a few times in 2014...Once in the summer and once in December. CD told......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Sorry about your acting woes...I will never understand how those who make it big, made it big. I som......

Discussion Topic  How Important Is The Demo Reel? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
How much weight does a demo reel hold? Is it as important as your headshot and resume? Do casting di......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Age does make a difference in this scenario. All-though, you could have taken a taxi or Uber, whatev......

Discussion Topic  RE: I declined an audition, A first! (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
No offense, but those are some horrible reasons to decline an audition. But it is your career sir. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked a national. Details? (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Why not ask your agent?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
Here are my responses to a couple of posts. I have gotten auditions out of my "method". Also, I am......

Discussion Topic  Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So, here is what I do. Instead of submitting via Actors Access for a project I seek interest in, I c......

Discussion Topic  Going to leave an agency (in The Working Actor) by EGarcia05
So, I'm getting ready to leave an agent and don't know if I should make the extra effort of going do......

» Refine Search
» New Search