home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Child says they don't want to act anymore...what should I do? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Does he want to quit because he doesn't like it or because he doesn't want to miss sports practices?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Self submit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
We used to submit on everything DD fit that would be a good addition to her reel. Paid or unpaid. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
My daughter is already talking about college. We have set that tone and not made her think there is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cathy Parker Talent Management vs CP Talent Management (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
They are different yes. Just same initials. I dont know Cathy Parker but I know about CP Talent. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Headshot Photographers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I really love Dennis Kwan!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance Molinari (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
The beginner's tap class is really for beginners. I have seen them move a child out and into a more......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nella Knightly VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Callbacks were yesterday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Nudity (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Taking a bath and everything covered from shoulders down - yes. I can't think of any reason anyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I feel that way about voiceovers. DD hasnt booked one in what seems like forever. Its been over a y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Book of Henry (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
For the other roles, callbacks and bookings are still going out. Remain hopeful....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are most of your kids union on here? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Thanks NYCGAL and mom2enr. I heard about the age rule as well just didn't know what the age really w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are most of your kids union on here? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
DD also did 5 union jobs (not including SAG short films or SAG student films because those don't cou......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY work permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Less than 2 weeks the past few times....

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Language? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
LOL NYCGAL! That's pretty darn funny!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Language? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
My daughter blushes as well and finds it pretty funny. For a particular script we did with foul lang......

Bad language doesn't bother me as much as asking a young child to engage in bad conduct (smoking, se......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideas on helping with line memorization?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I do like BizzyMama and have DD understand the scene . To memorize we always just did repetition. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY temporary relocation (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Any of the boroughs would be good as far as distance. Bklyn, Queens, Bronx, Manhattan are all option......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using different headshots at auditions and callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Sometimes we have brought different headshot with us. To show a different look. If they dont like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot printing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
We used to print at CVS and Duane Reade. Now we just do at home one at a time as needed. We have a......

» Refine Search
» New Search