home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR & TOUR (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Zoom Talent page has bookings posted....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
ok...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I think the role of Judy booked. Young actress/singer from LA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Names (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
First and middle name is a good option. Middle and last name a good option (like Dakota Fanning)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Ford voiceover radio commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
DD recorded this on Monday. It was actually both a girl and a boy booked. 7y/o girl and 8y/o boy. Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can non-equity audition for equity? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Yes she can audition. My DD last show was same and she wasn't an equity member. Also she auditioned ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Abrams Interview (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Bonnie is still at Abrams. Katie and Victoria moved to Abrams' legit dept. Bonnie still runs the com......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for 7 year old (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue for 7 year old (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
We used that book that TMR gave the link to! It came in useful many times. Here is a monologue gi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brilliant Talent Management (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Check out their fb page. Lots of great stuff but a lot of it is in LA. I think they are still buildi......

Discussion Topic  RE: AFFI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Yes this booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Hopefully your manager isn't reading this. Then you might not have much of a choice whether to get a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time warner/comcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
My friend's daughter booked this....

Discussion Topic  RE: What companies do Direct Bookings in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by TotallyT
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: What companies do Direct Bookings in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by TotallyT
When we were new to modeling, DD direct booked Joe Fresh, Children's Place, Target, Bonnie Jean dres......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Cp talent vs CESD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Since CP Talent is a manager, it's possible they work with CESD. You can ask them. As far as who i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape or Tape at agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I like taping at the agent office because it's always a professional setting (background/lighting/no......

Discussion Topic  RE: WIX callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Connecticut Kids posted a booking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Niasmom, It seems network pilots (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, CW) start auditioning actors around Jan-Mar.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT

» Refine Search
» New Search