home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (111 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: AFFI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Yes this booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Please Help Me! Need ADVICE DESPERATELY!! I turn to YOU!! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Hopefully your manager isn't reading this. Then you might not have much of a choice whether to get a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Time warner/comcast (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
My friend's daughter booked this....

Discussion Topic  RE: What companies do Direct Bookings in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by TotallyT
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: What companies do Direct Bookings in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by TotallyT
When we were new to modeling, DD direct booked Joe Fresh, Children's Place, Target, Bonnie Jean dres......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Cp talent vs CESD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Since CP Talent is a manager, it's possible they work with CESD. You can ask them. As far as who i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape or Tape at agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I like taping at the agent office because it's always a professional setting (background/lighting/no......

Discussion Topic  RE: WIX callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Connecticut Kids posted a booking....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Niasmom, It seems network pilots (ABC, NBC, Fox, CBS, CW) start auditioning actors around Jan-Mar.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I know two families who regularly go out through Nouveaux for on-camera. Both are happy. They work......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Agents Refer You To Managers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Agents Refer You To Managers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
LOL funny!...

NYCGAL, all of the kids I know who work in LA have mgrs . I feel like the percentage is higher than ......

As long as your intention isnt to start freelancing with other agencies under the new mgr, your agen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Regional theaters in PA and NJ (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
McCarter Theatre is superb. We arent from around here so dont have other recommendations for NJ/PA,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Msf Talent -- Beware (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Not sure what's happening here. Really surprised. I've never heard these accusations, but then aga......

Discussion Topic  RE: audition order (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
mom2enr - whether or not your info is true for markets outside of LA, it is all GREAT info! Very hel......

Discussion Topic  RE: audition order (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Reluctant - I think if the child is in there for a long time, it means they are interested. Interest......

Not a silly question! I've wondered the same but have found that it didnt seem to make a difference ......

» Refine Search
» New Search