home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Chicago Manager/ Agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Lily's Talent Stewart Talent Agency...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow... So let's talk downtime. :) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I agree with many of the comments! DD has accomplished things outside of the biz and would not have ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for theater folks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
My DD did a show for four months that was in New Haven CT and then Princeton NJ (regional tour?). Th......

Discussion Topic  RE: RADIO CITY CHRISTMAS SPECTACULAR & TOUR (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Zoom Talent page has bookings posted....

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
ok...

Discussion Topic  RE: KC Undercover- Role of Judy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
I think the role of Judy booked. Young actress/singer from LA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Names (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
First and middle name is a good option. Middle and last name a good option (like Dakota Fanning)....

Discussion Topic  RE: Msf Talent -- Beware (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by TotallyT
Not sure what's happening here. Really surprised. I've never heard these accusations, but then aga......

» Refine Search
» New Search