home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: ABC Showcase (in Auditions) by ucantlope
Late reply! But, I don't know anybody who did. All I know was that my experience with the first roun......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Los Angeles Best Affordable Apartments (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
I think you have a decent budget first of all. It all depends on what you like to do during your dow......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Mock the Breakdowns! (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
I love how it's also $100 for full buyout in perpetuity. Ugh. What's with all this perpetuity lately......

Discussion Topic  RE: JLA vs. Daniel Hoff vs. BBR (Commercially) (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
I would say CESD. What I thought was weird about BBR is that they have a Non-Union commercial divisi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped auditions (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
The casting suite at Argentum is only $15 for 10 minutes and they have a reader for you if you want.......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Got the invite! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
The AA breakdown says that Everyone who submits will be asked to self-tape. Hmm... That can't be tru......

This might be a silly question. I looked it up on AA and found the breakdown. It says everyone who s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about KSR (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
It's KMR now as he is partner and president! Did you get a meeting via his twitter thing or did you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance or movement class suggestions? (LA) (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Try Align Ballet! I'm taking their level 1 course right now. Everyone in class is a beginner and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Fall Season (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Betrayal is next. I couldn't sit through the pilot. Not surprised about Lucky 7. It's weird how they......

» Refine Search
» New Search