home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped auditions (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
The casting suite at Argentum is only $15 for 10 minutes and they have a reader for you if you want.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Got the invite! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Scene Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
The AA breakdown says that Everyone who submits will be asked to self-tape. Hmm... That can't be tru......

This might be a silly question. I looked it up on AA and found the breakdown. It says everyone who s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about KSR (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
It's KMR now as he is partner and president! Did you get a meeting via his twitter thing or did you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dance or movement class suggestions? (LA) (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Try Align Ballet! I'm taking their level 1 course right now. Everyone in class is a beginner and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Fall Season (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Betrayal is next. I couldn't sit through the pilot. Not surprised about Lucky 7. It's weird how they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rankings: LA's Safe and Affordable Neighborhoods (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Darn it! I wanted to add that there is this app that I find neat that lets you search areas for apar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rankings: LA's Safe and Affordable Neighborhoods (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Hmm... I live in West LA and you may find a 1br in that range but I can't believe that's the average......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope

Discussion Topic  RE: Which CD's Actually call in workshop attendees? (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Michael I agree with you. I went to my last workshop yesterday. CD gave ok info but was disrespectfu......

I've only done a handful of workshops. Christy did call me in for the B&B a few days after the works......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Stars and Pilot Season (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Ditto about Studio 60. Tuned in for Matthew and stayed for the great writing and performances by the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for Up and Comers on Pilot Season (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
Congratulation! I love Spy! Saw it on Hulu Plus. Hope the US version does it justice. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Workshop facility that brings in currently casting CD's? (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Ahahaha! You are right Truthteller. One can dream. Sigh.......

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Workshop facility that brings in currently casting CD's? (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Yes, I only go to the CD's who are actually currently casting. Have even been called in by some. My ......

Discussion Topic  CD Workshop facility that brings in currently casting CD's? (in The Working Actor) by ucantlope
Hey all! I'm fairly new to the CD workshop thing and was wondering if there were facilities that on......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's been over a month with my commercial-print agent and not a single audition...? (in Secret Agent Man) by ucantlope
I'm with a top 5 agency and have only been on a total of 5 auditions in the last 8 months. I'm not a......

» Refine Search
» New Search