home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little House on the Prairie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
MomToo--I would not worry, my DD went in to her agent to tape yesterday and they specifically had he......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
It booked. My dd's friend leaves for Puerto Rico tomorrow. Very happy for her!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
My DD is going in for Larkin today. Good Luck everyone!...

Discussion Topic  RE: A Little Princess (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
Is this the show that you have to pay to be in? We got an audition request for A Little Princess fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you do this part time? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
I cannot speak for anyone else but our DD, who has a manager and an agent, gets blocked out for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
Okay NYCGAL, you are right. So earlier today my DD said to me "this time they put everyone on tape"......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
DD was there today, unlike last time when only some kids got put on tape, my DD told me that today e......

NYCGAL, I just sent you a PM. Good Luck to your DD!!...

That scene was for Young Debbie, not Mikayla so it was Young Debbie speaking to Carol. I guess they......

Nycgal-they added on the second part of the script. The first part was what my DD read when she wen......

Well, my DD is 11 but wears a size 8, she is beyond tiny. I was also wondering why they are bringin......

Jerseymomof1, I am confused, if you are going in on Tuesday, where and why are you taping on Monday?......

My DD went in for young Debbie a few weeks ago and is now going in for Mikayla on Monday....

My DD has a similar experience, met with the CD, talked about school, likes, dislikes and then went ......

Yes, young Debbie. My DD is at the audition right now, I was told there are about 5-6 girls there....

My DD is going in for the first time today. GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Red Lobster? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
Tanner1, I missed that!! That totally makes sense. In any event, please post if anyone hears anythin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Red Lobster? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
I also did not get the impression it was a family actually, more like a group of kids eating togethe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bitsy brainfood (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
My DD actually did both sides, first the ones which we were sent over the weekend and then the new o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bitsy brainfood (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JandA's mom
DD was there as well but I assume since it shoots tomorrow that they already let the kids know who w......

» Refine Search
» New Search