home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Submissions for Rep: photo quota (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
I always embed a jpg into the body of the email. If they open your message, I think it's nearly impo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: FILM shot by a SINGLE DUDE -- Good acting!! (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
From what I watched in the first 5-6 minutes, I thought it was great! Very impressive....

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I crazy or are these super cheap headshots super good? (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
I don't think they're amazing but they'll get the job done for people on a budget. Some shots are si......

Discussion Topic  RE: Age Range? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MichaelKruse
I immediately thought 15-20 as well. I love the headshot too, by the way!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Aaron Takahashi (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
Yes! I always see this guy. Cracks me up. He obviously brings something exceptional when he audition......

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
My day job is housekeeping - I operate as an independent contractor through a company and I also pic......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
Thanks for the input Lyle and Jackie. In the city is where I'll be then!...

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by MichaelKruse
How common is it for actors to live in a real suburb of LA - say a place like Corona, Riverside, Irv......

» Refine Search
» New Search