home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
I am not sure where she auditioned, I just assumed when she said she just came from a callback for M......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

I know that there were callbacks today in Chicago. Someone from my daughters school went....

Discussion Topic  RE: Fatheads -Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
I have not heard anything. Please post when cb's go out...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shooting Star Studios?? Help please! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
There are many amazing talent agencies in Chicago. I would submit to BMG, Lilys, Stewarts, Gray, Pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Excellent post, thanks for sharing...

» Refine Search
» New Search