home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (48 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Fatheads -Chicago (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
I have not heard anything. Please post when cb's go out...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Illinois Work Permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Yes, a work permit is required for kids under 16 year round...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Shooting Star Studios?? Help please! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
There are many amazing talent agencies in Chicago. I would submit to BMG, Lilys, Stewarts, Gray, Pa......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Tank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
JESSIE (5-9) Female. Hopefully plays young. Sweet and innocent. STRONG ACTING REQUIRED. (Plays 3 day......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Tank (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
I seen the breakdown but didn't know you had to tape you dc. I know a few people who submitted but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sense 8 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
My friends daughter auditioned for it but hasn't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: clementine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
The role of Lucy was booked...

Discussion Topic  RE: clementine (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
My dd went into the cd. We haven't heard anything....

We have not heard anything. We went and auditioned with the cd. I know they were auditioning this ......

NYCGAL, what role did your daughter audition for?...

My daughter went in for the role of Lucy, Clementines 7 year old daughter. Doesn't say much on our ......

We auditioned in Chicago almost two weeks ago and they are auditioning this week also. I have not h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
My dd who is 8 but can play 5-8 has had two pilot auditions two auditions for tv shows that are curr......

Discussion Topic  RE: On First Refusal for 11 days! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
The other girl who went in for Imogene is still on check avail ( we ran into them yesterday at an au......

Discussion Topic  RE: On First Refusal for 11 days! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Is this for Chicago PD? I know someone who was on check avail for 13 days then released and the oth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bambi Cottages (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
My daughter auditioned for the role of Phyllis and there were quit a few girls auditioning for that ......

Discussion Topic  Bambi Cottages (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Did anyone else audition for this? Please post if you hear about cb's...

Discussion Topic  RE: Age and auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
Thank you for your responses, I truly appreciate them...

Discussion Topic  Age and auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Christine012675
My daughter is 8 and she has an audition on Monday requesting kids ages 8-12. The thing is that my ......

Discussion Topic  Audition question (in Auditions) by Christine012675
My daughter has an audition on Monday for kids ages 8-12. My daughter is 8 but looks more like 6. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

» Refine Search
» New Search