Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (625 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I would argue if you can ask the question then it's not the path for you. For better or worse, if I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Paying to add photos to representation submission sites (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have gotten SEVERAL jobs off Now Casting, some paying. Never more then 100 a day, but some were mu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Paying to add photos to representation submission sites (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Generally you still have to pay for the photos. I think LA Casting actually gives you one for free w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Student films and scheduling (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I play it case by case. I mean I have passed on auditions because I have something booked, but if a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: iActor (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have gotten nothing, and I am actually quite shocked that anyone has, even if they are student fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: The No Feedback Blues (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You don't even know if they watched them. I've had some invitations to record auditions that were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay... what if you were asked to go nude in a callback? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have never heard of that. And then one wonders if they tape the auditions. I would not be all ri......

Discussion Topic  RE: I know it's been asked MANY times... but nudity? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Tell us a bit more about the character and the film. Nudity alone is not going to kill your career, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is New York Film Academy Los Angeles a scam? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
All the films I have done with them (and that is a lot) I have gotten through regular casting method......

Discussion Topic  RE: theatrical agency but no contract? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
had an agent do this years ago. It didn't really work out for me, but that can happened with or with......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: CATZ membership worth it? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's easier to get called in from CAZT because part of the conditions for using the space for free i......

Discussion Topic  RE: I booked the lead in an indy film, and an actress wants my part? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I'm sure the director knows what's going on, mention it to him. Sounds like she's really causing the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending multiple clips on AA (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They are listed as multiple clips, just like they are when you select them....

Discussion Topic  RE: joining SAG-AFTRA, preexisting contracts (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I guess would be yes, but this would be a question beast answered by the SAG-AFTRA folks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for someone at an awkward age? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I played a teenager until I was in my mid-twenties, if you can play that, and also twenties be glad ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Contract Form to receive copy in a given time and other tems (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's a good thing to do, but there are times that it still won't work. People claim the hard drive g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sent out how many times a week during pilot season (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have an Asian friend and he has only been sent out a couple times all season. That being said, I......

Discussion Topic  RE: New Hollywood Economy: Pay-for-Play Auditions for Actors Gain Dominance (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Been there, done it, not saying I'll never do another, but haven't in a long time. And I do hate the......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Does It Mean When You Just Hear "Thanks for Coming In" After an Audition? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, the statement alone I don't think means anything, but I do understand what you mean, it's more......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is (or was) your biggest frustration starting out in acting? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
1. Lack of opportunity. 2. Don't do showcases until you are ready. (if you ever do them) 3. Well......

» Refine Search
» New Search