home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (704 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can bizarre gig damge your career? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I have nothing against Scientology and I do not think their stories are any more silly then other re......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Saying yes to one thing No To another (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I don't see how it wuld be a problem. I guess there could be someone that could try to throw it in y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel vs Clips on Actor's Website (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
My website has three reels on it, comedy, drama, and commercial. In that order actually. There are......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel vs Clips on Actor's Website (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
I think clips are better on casting sites. I have found that casting people have no imagination and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Scott David call in non union actors? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
As many of those workshops as Scott David does, I would hope that there are some people out there th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would argue that the advice about not becoming a discipline of one technique is good advice. It's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you guys using Slate shots on Actors Access? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If you have nothing, maybe it's something, but that being said, it isn't mush and you should get som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If you are a star, you can get away with a lot. If you are a guest star, you better damn well know y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: Scripting 'pause' and 'silence' (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
I don't have a problem with putting "beat" or "pause" in a script. As a writer, I have done it. As......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: website (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I quite like the original post (and the response), it gave me a good laugh. So lazy, so true. And ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG eligibility (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I think if you have a line in a union show you are eligible to join. Were these union shows. May I a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being an extra on a sitcom? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Sit-coms don't usually have a lot of extras, and thus most of the roles go to union actors. I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dana Patrick Headshots Vs. Paul Smith Headshots (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
As much as I loved the shots I got with Paul a few years back (maybe more then a few), I have gotten......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: There is so much more to acting then acting. (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Yes, than, not then. Typo. I guess that's why I do the acting and not the writing....

Discussion Topic  RE: A Publicist (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
A publicist can be a very good thing if you have something to publicize. If you are too early on in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moderators, here's a suggestion.... (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yes, please. They seem to be doing it more and more. Probably because they are not being filtered. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photographer shooting in Film? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
I prefer digital as they usually give you more shots because they are all digital. And if they know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question? (in Promote Your Show, Film Premiere or TV Spot) by Iceman
It looks good. Professional, everything on it seems to be acting related and thankfully no pictures ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Promote Your Show, Film Premiere or TV Spot

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle cigarettes on a film set as a non-smoker? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree, if you have to ask the question, it's not worth it for extra work....

» Refine Search
» New Search