home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (675 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What if you are SAG and your agent is trying to get you to go out for non union? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
My agent sent me on two non-union auditions recently. I figured the first was an oversight, after th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have heard from many agents, and SAM sorta said this too, that that you have to really pick who an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone else's agent wanted them to do a slate? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
That's kinda what people do if they have no real (or reel) footage. I have never been asked to do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tipping make up artist and photographer (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
I have never heard of tipping a photographer. I am very against mandatory tipping, which is the case......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Reputable MANAGERS in Los Angeles (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
No manager I've had experience with is still in business because all you need to be a manager is to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel vs. shorter clip (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
Well played TMR...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Roles With A Name Better Than Roles Without A Name? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yes, they are better. Not a giant difference, but yes....

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama Therapy (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
Not sure you are going to get many people here who have done that. I mean, acting is a sort of thera......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Memorizing Lines (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I take a walk around the neighborhood and just go over them again and again. The physical movement h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking a bit of a break, need advice on where to go from there (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I think it's ok to take breaks from some things, like class for example, but to take a break from th......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much TV do you watch? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I actually watch quite a bit right now as there are lots of good shows on. A few years ago, I watche......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started at 29, how do I make the most of my time? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I will add my voice to the chorus of people saying to not worry about it. I know tons of actors tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work, One more story. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It also helps that you start to build a team of people you can trust. For example, the guy who I had......

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work, One more story. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Congratulations. I'm getting ready to shoot my next project, and I so feel you about learning from m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Acting Advice (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
The smart ones will realize things and changed and will actually ask you for advice. I have a friend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad Acting Advice (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
When I encounter those people, I don't ask them for advice, and if they give it, I tell them that I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: a company that can pull a clip from the network show (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
It's not a very hard thing to do, you just need a program. I used to do it all the time with a progr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage vs Film Acting (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's not that one is better then the other, but they are very different. I have been in class with g......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resume (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was going to answer... but instead I'll just say Shootyhoops is exactly correct. I'll add I nev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Experience vs Money? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
A better question would be what is the least amount of money that you would accept to take two years......

» Refine Search
» New Search