home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (591 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There is nothing wrong with declining an occasional audition for a good reason, but you have to real......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You are going to piss on your reps real quick if you tell them you are just not interested in an aud......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proof of concept short (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
With Proof of Concepts, the real question is who are you proving it to. As with anything you shoot, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You have summed up the big Catch-22 that faces by all actors starting out. You need experience to ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: Bad audition advice? (in Auditions) by Iceman
Unfortunately, yes, very much so. I very much like TruthTellers advice about sing workshops. Just ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: advice for actors (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I know people that do this, submit to everything weather or not they fit. But I didn't mind going th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody else want to boycott Sag/Aftra? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have not had any issues with SAG, but I also have not been in a situation where I needed them. I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do agents let actors lie ... (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I don't know that they let them lie, but if the actor might lie to them, too. Or maybe they just l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do actors and actresses compete? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I also don't think it's a competition thing. While we do compete for roles technically, there are so......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to Expect at Commercial Audition (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Honestly, there is no norm when it comes to commercials. Sometimes there is a lot of copy, sometimes......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is there really a difference between NYC & LA headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
I don't think there is. I know actors who live in New York, and I don't see a difference between the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Stunt Pay (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Did they actually say "do your own stunts?" If so, then yes, you should have picked up the phone bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I knew it wouldn't be that easy. It really comes down to what info is private, and what is public.......

Discussion Topic  RE: reel footage (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You have to just wait, I don't think there is a quicker way....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I've noticed in the breakdowns that they are often looking for blue eyes, and sometimes green, but n......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I used to do 40 a week but I found that I was just so worn out on my days off that I didn't do what ......

Discussion Topic  RE: how do you check the reputation of Manager? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Ok, well, before the meeting these are the things I do. Yes, IMDb pro and if I know someone on their......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is acting degree worth it? Advice Needed! (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
The actual degree means nothing, but hopefully the training you get in the process is very helpful. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I've heard a few of those over the years, then there are some that are just bizarre! Great list....

Discussion Topic  RE: Is one guest-star good enough? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
not the top agencies, but it will help with lower levels ones for sure....

» Refine Search
» New Search