Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (675 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Who is acting like a sheep? Not me. I can be nice, but not a sheep. Maybe not a lion. I think I'm a ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Questions to actors (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
Actors come in all types. There are dumb ones, and smart ones. Just like people. When I am in char......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: To work or Background work (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The problem with extra work is that you are on set all day, and can cause problems with auditioning....

Discussion Topic  RE: Reality Check - Audition Frequency (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would say the reps matter more then anything else. Over the years, I have had agents that sent me ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
When I am looking at an agency, I do not look at anyone's Starmeter, I do look at the client lists, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's a novelty. Kinda fun to look at, but anyone who seriously looks at it is uninformed and if they......

Discussion Topic  RE: No lines but still got co-star credit (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
One never knows what attracts agents. It's what they think they call sell without putting any effort......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Jackson Agency (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I do find it odd that both commenters registered on the exact day. This means one of two things. Eit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to/Hearing Back from Commercial Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I need to read more carefully, looks again, I see now!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to/Hearing Back from Commercial Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
No clicks at all so gar? That kinda sucks. But I'll bet that happens a lot with online submissions....

Discussion Topic  RE: Community Theatre For Professionals: Recommended, or Career Killers? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Nothing wrong with community theatre. If you are established, it might be weird and sad, but just st......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the point? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Having done projects that seem similar to this, I think your decision was fine and you are not going......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's the point? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Does seem like they don't know what they are doing. At the very least they should have the actual sc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attending Film Festival? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I agree with Bez, if it's an hour and a half, go for it1 If it's a day and a half, no way. I like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Two Auditions-One Big Problem (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Sounds like the agent is a real tool. Your question was not only valid, but not getting an answer (a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ex-Rep submission lands audition, but you're with new rep now. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, if they were the one's the submitted, I think the call would come to them as their contact inf......

Discussion Topic  RE: When to join SAG (in Auditions) by Iceman
Join when you have to, and not before. Become eligible ASAP, but then have the money ready if you bo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting auditions but not booking: need a good teacher (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
In response to the last poster, I have always found Amy Lyndon to be the type of class you go to to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Michael Zanuck Agency (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Never had any personal experience. have known people with them, and I did ask questions. They are no......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting not as fun when money is involved (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I don't think the money effects the fun of it, but the process of getting the paying jobs can be ted......

» Refine Search
» New Search