home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (607 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused about whether or not I should go into acting (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
If you have to ask the question, if you can consider doing anything else, if you can be happy with y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reels on AA- still worth it? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
You should absolutely have a reel on Actors Access. I don't know if bigger casting directors look ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Most casting is done online through casting sites now, and you can't really get access to that unles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stella Adler Scene Study only vs. Scene Study + Acting Technique 1 (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I don't know about the Adler classes specifically, so this is more of a general opinion on classes. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been gone 3 years... (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
It depends on what you want to spend. You MIGHT be able to find someone for 300, I did, but that was......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: reel clips from internet shows (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There are lots of programs that pull stuff offline. Some of them are even free, but a warning about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy New Year All (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I second that. Hoping 2017 is a Hell of a lot better then 2016, which was one my worst years....

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Comedy Teachers In LA? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Changes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Thanks for the update. I think I'm going to be in the market for new reps in the new year. (Not be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why go to the table read? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was not aware that table reads were optional. Have never actually been with a project that had an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I asked for more money! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
On the submission, I would think you will hear nothing. If you auditioned, showed them how awesome......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling & Rescheduling Trips (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If there is something you want to schedule, June is probably the best gamble. But you know how it go......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scheduling & Rescheduling Trips (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Honestly nowadays there is no truly dead season (except for the holidays). I guess it a question of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with teacher name (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Sorry. no clue. "Male teacher in LA who teaches on camera classes and tells you specifics for on cam......

Discussion Topic  RE: imdb pro for casting notices (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have been on a few auditions from IMDB. It was back when I had a serious picture that looked like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Network TV Series does not give credit to nonunion actors. Anyone know Why? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Sounds like you are talking about those reenactment shows, yeah, they usually don't list credits, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There is nothing wrong with declining an occasional audition for a good reason, but you have to real......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being selective about auditions, declining them, and relationships with agents (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You are going to piss on your reps real quick if you tell them you are just not interested in an aud......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proof of concept short (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
With Proof of Concepts, the real question is who are you proving it to. As with anything you shoot, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You have summed up the big Catch-22 that faces by all actors starting out. You need experience to ge......

» Refine Search
» New Search