Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (697 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: M.O. Artist Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Glad to have been or assistance, and I'm glad you liked the place as much as I did. I do recommend i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: M.O. Artist Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have never thought much of agencies that go after people on Actors Access. I have met with a few, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MZA (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I guess there is an endless supply of new actors to fall his his scam....

Discussion Topic  RE: Being off book at Agent workshops/showcases? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I am off book when I go to these things, but I would still hold the sides. Good to know that it's be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Being off book at Agent workshops/showcases? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Wow, I am not often surprised by stuff I hear on this board, but SAM has surprised me. I had always ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv on your own? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
There is nothing wrong with seeing a show by yourself. A movie, a play, or improv, anything. You wo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is the clip sale of Actors Access happening? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I heard about it, but it was only good for a week after that. Had I had any use for it, it would hav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Yelp-style feature to review actor conduct, protect productions (in Suggestions) by Iceman
Yelp is incredibly corrupt. They filtered my reviews because, well, I don't know why. Because they l......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Suggestions

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tip? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I would never. If you have to ask the question, the answer is usually no. And Shooty and TMR make ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Just severed ties for an audition, would you? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, it's unfortunate when you have to sever ties, but you obviously did the right thing. And it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips on location scouting? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There are a lot of different sites ike that, Here is one: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season without an agent or manager (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The bottom line is that if you have a good rep, you will get the auditions any time of year. If you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season without an agent or manager (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
In my experience from a few years in my history, during pilot season, if you have agent, you will no......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Audition (in Auditions) by Iceman
Traditionally I do very little (if the sides are not available, which is most of the time), and this......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Struggling with improv after one course (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
There is a lot of Truth to BoxedWineGirl's statement that being aware of it means you have the capac......

Discussion Topic  So very slow (in Off Topic...) by Iceman
I hate the holiday slow down. Does that make me a workaholic? Or do I just have a black heart? I jus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to lose weight without exercise (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Iceman
One sure way to lose weight without exercising... give birth....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Junk Mail (in Off Topic...) by Iceman
It seems the more I opt out, it seems the more I get. Maybe if I did not opt-out/unsubscribe, I woul......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: Got signed to Crown North Talent Agency (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Extra work does not count. Don't put that on a resume, makes you look very green....

Discussion Topic  RE: Does New York have a pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Pilot season happens the same everywhere because it makes logical sense to do the pilot, then have t......

» Refine Search
» New Search