home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (711 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition tomorrow and in a bit of a dilema (in Auditions) by Iceman
Probably for the best. I know it's not exactly the same thing, but there have been auditions that I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition tomorrow and in a bit of a dilema (in Auditions) by Iceman
If the guy is using Tarrentino sides for his audition, he obviously likes Tarrentino's style and is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I pay my manager and agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Yes, assuming you are repped for film, they are entitled to their ten percent.Even if they did nothi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I would add if you are looking to change your look because you are not getting work now, it can help......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatrical Agency Submissions (Non-Union) (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I'm gonna be honest with you: probably not. There are so many union actors out there with demo reels......

Discussion Topic  RE: When Should You Update Your Demo Reel? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
To some degree I guess, some of the footage on your real should look like you, but a reel is more ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Follow up on casting sites (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There's no point to follow up, either they call you in, or they don't. Just like with agents when yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers/agents pitching to cd's (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Good agents/managers pitch, crappy ones do not. And commercial agents of all types do not. And whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1:28 min Reel on AA.. $22 or $44? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The amount they charge is based on the running time of all clips together, even if they are separate......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1:28 min Reel on AA.. $22 or $44? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They round down if you are only a few seconds over. If it's more then a few seconds, they round up (......

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If everything is right, I think one good take and a second for safety is fine, but as at least one o......

Discussion Topic  RE: What to say in an agent meeting when you're already repped (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I think you should absolutely tell them the situation and who you are with and don't badmouth them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Callbacks (in Auditions) by Iceman
Nope, do it the same way. They called you back based on that performance, so give it to them again....

Discussion Topic  RE: Jay Schachter leaves Prestige (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
"excited and disappointed," mixed messages anyone?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Pursue an Acting Career without Financial or Time Issues??? Its possible. (in Survival Jobs) by Iceman
There is no magic answer. Money will always be an issue if you are trying to get a career in acting,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting on behalf of Jay Charan (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Very strange post. Why would something thing that the Backstage message board is the place to go f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Huntington Beach (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Even if the price is right, the time and gas it would take to get to LA would not be worth it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Working commercially off card... Common? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Pretty sure it's always been pretty east to work off card. Unless the commercial or film (yes, it ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: My first commercial agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Sounds pretty standard. The standard SAG contract has the out clause mentioned by others above. Con......

Discussion Topic  RE: WTF is with all the spam?? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Never used to be any, not sure what changed. And it seems to be getting worse, it used to be just sh......

» Refine Search
» New Search