home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (698 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Theater & play recommendations (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I think Lawrence is asking what plays are good out there, so I don't think theater size is all that ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Change name? (in Website / Technical Help) by Iceman
I don't think you can. A online Backstage friend of mine tried and tried, then asked me and I tried ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

Discussion Topic  RE: Multiple agents? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree that an agent, per department, per city is fine (as long as they are cool with it). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can Casting Directors Leave Personal Notes/Remarks on Your Profiles? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
No, unless it's a new thing (which I doubt), they can not. I have used both sites as a casting direc......

Discussion Topic  RE: michael chekov method good or bad ? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
I also love it, and I also think it is great with Meisner. Learned both at The Acting Corps....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Submissions for Rep: photo quota (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I send them to my website...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Thinking Long Term (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
You have to think long term, so many people I talk to who are new or not even in town yet think it's......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood Original Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have not heard of them, but it's always suspect when an agency approaches someone (unless the some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Co-Star Casting Timeline (in Auditions) by Iceman
I would have to agree, very quick turn around on the smaller roles....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The only danger in this, and I know people like this, they start enjoying their life outside acting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You're life can not be just about getting the job. I made that mistake for a few years when I came t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
A headshot would never be wide enough to be a bathing suit shot, and if you are talking "portfolio" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Boutique Agencies (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree that freelancing really isn't down out here (in LA), and the one time I did have a m......

Discussion Topic  RE: hats in commerical audition (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I say if it fits the role, and does not block your face, then go for it....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Important Is The Demo Reel? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would agree that a Headshot is the most important, then your resume, then your reel. But all three......

Discussion Topic  RE: Networking (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I know of a group called We Make Movies that meets on Wednesday nights. free to attend. I work unfor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Guys with long hair (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
It will help with some roles and it will hurt with others. Similar example: I have a friend with a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody here filmed their own stuff? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Depends on a lot of factors. Locations can get expensive, so if you have free locations, that helps.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best acting studio/class for 23 year old wanting to be in TV/Film (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As said above, there are SO MANY possibilities. You need to look around and figure out what you need......

Discussion Topic  RE: Facebook Page or Website (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You should have both for different reasons. A official website is where you send strangers to and w......

» Refine Search
» New Search