home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (600 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
To amend my statement, it's a full time job for at least one parent, which could be the father, or s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, it's going to kill your momentum, no doubt about that. You should continue to do it until you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zanuck? So who's Kapson? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Ok... so the daughter is Pat (Bruce) Bigley... what's up with Bruce, is that a sex change thing?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: A freakin depressing drought! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Right now, I'd be happy to go in for a few wild card auditions, it's been slow lately for me. I gu......

Discussion Topic  RE: A freakin depressing drought! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I prefer to be very right for the role, but I don't mind going in a the wild card sometimes. But Mr.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel- SAM let me know (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
No single clip should be a minute long, thirty seconds for one clip is even long....

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Skills That Make An Actor Castable (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I like the point "Only list skills you can actually do" I had a friend who listed diving on his res......

Discussion Topic  RE: Micheal Zanuck, miracle worker (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Deleted as it should be....

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and MZA "The Michael Zanuck Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Love the Obituary. I can't figure out why you would bring up Michael Zanuck if you think he's great......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Your Own Website (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
What you should include is easy, headshots, resume and demo reels. No need to get too fancy, that's ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: I think I've got a case of stage fright! (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
As long as you didn't totally mess up all the lines, and as long as when you did, it didn't totally ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: People who live alone, who do you read with for taped auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Try to get a friend to do it if it's worth the effort. But often I just skip these auditions....

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
North Hollywood is cheep, has a couple freeways that make getting most places fairly simple, and onl......

Discussion Topic  RE: FIX the DELETE FEATURE!! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was about to say that I am also on readit and that board and this one seem to have about the same ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most marketable special skills (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I don't put improv under special skills, it's under training, where is also says where I have studie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most marketable special skills (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I often see breakdowns asking for martial arts, so I'm surprised you say it wasn't helpful. Maybe to......

Discussion Topic  RE: agent blues (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Sounds like it might indeed be time to move on. You are under no obligation to tell them you are sho......

Discussion Topic  RE: i agreed to an audition on Tuesday BUT,,,, (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I just looked at the cmails I have from the past and there is an "Unavailable for Audition" button a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable Behavior at an Audition (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Because how would he know that? There is also no indication in the story that the woman complained......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Question (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They probably met as a favor to the client who referred you. Their excuse sounds like a caned respo......

» Refine Search
» New Search