Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (698 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Techniques (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's like asking what is the best color. That being said, the answer is red....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
The thing about this board is that there are very rarely any new questions, so most anything people ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Co-star: How fast are they cast? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
No more then two or three days. I have never heard back the same day personally, but I know people w......

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Emails? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Even if you can get them, I don't recommend sending that sort of thing unless they say it's ok at a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MEISNER - HELP - HONEST THOUGHTS / EXPERIENCES? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I think Meisner is the best foundation, but Meisner alone is not enough. I took Meisner at The Act......

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube Stars (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I REALLY hope the answer is that an agent would rather have talent then followers. And I think it pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking to Get into the Acting Business (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
This question (or similar versions of it) have been asked and answered a lot on this site. In brie......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: YouTube and Social Media (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Going viral on YouTube can bring you a bit of exposure, and maybe get you in the door to low level a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attending Multiple Workshops With The Same CD? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have heard two schools of thought on this. One was nicely explained above by amo37. The other sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Percentage of Breakdowns us Actors See vs Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I would say of the 30% is about right, but maybe only ten percent is even worth looking at....

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting for Commercial Rep during Pilot Season (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's fine to look for a commercial agent at this time. This season is no busier then any other in te......

Discussion Topic  RE: To SAG or not...? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
SAG Eligible is the way to go. Don't join until you have to. And as soon as you are SAG Eligible, yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Questions (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
I don't think you can have too many. I have about five in my current rotation, plus a couple others ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: “Writers” asking you to improvise in auditions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
This is a weird thing that I have seen a lot recently. It's one of those things that you are probabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: CENTRAL ARTISTS AGENCY (has anyone heard/worked with them?) (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Oh, the OTHER CAA. They have been around awhile, but other than that, I have nothing to offer....

Discussion Topic  RE: Asking about callbacks (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I get what your saying, if they have called people back, just not you, and your agent knows, you wan......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have experienced the same thing. I do have an agent at the moment, but I was without for quite a t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gauging Call Backs (in Auditions) by Iceman
I have to agree with Yonie, hard to gauge anything. All the people at the callbacks are going to be......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have had a couple managers over the years that were not worth the gas it took me to drive to the m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Traveling in LA for jobs? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I do know some people that use public transportation, and they do Background, but it takes a long ti......

» Refine Search
» New Search