home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents in more than one country (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Kinda the same thing as having an agent ion more then one town, just make sure everyone is aware and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Email submission procedure (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I link to my website so I can control exactly what they see. Never do attachments....

Discussion Topic  RE: David Martin at Heartrock Management (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
And saying we should trust them is the first (and second) posts Lovefilms has posted on Backstage! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you write in the notes section on submissions? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Usually nothing, sometimes I put my website address just to see if it affects anything, So far I hav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Just moved to Hollywood...now what? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Ok, well, starting with your last question first, auditions for shows are all over LA, but you can't......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Training AND working a full time job? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There are night and weekend classes around. I'm in Los Angeles, so I can't give you any specifics ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you accept? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Nothing wrong with declining. And it sounds like it was a good move if you are booking lots of stuff......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would you accept? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Well, if you have business in Florida, you need to let them know that. Beyond that, it really depe......

Discussion Topic  RE: flaky actors and proper etiquette (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Mr. Edge, when I say they will never get far in the business, I don't mean if they do it once, yeah,......

Discussion Topic  RE: flaky actors and proper etiquette (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Unfortunately there are people like this out there, but they will not make it far in this business. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: AA and slate (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have heard this too, but I have used Actors Access as a casting director, and it is indeed FALSE. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self tape question (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You could totally do it with someone on FaceTime... I mean the other person is off camera anyway. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get a screen name? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Oh, well in that case, I have no idea. I suspect you can't. Unless they determine that whoever has i......

Discussion Topic  RE: How do I get a screen name? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You just pick one when you join SAG-AFTRA. If it's non-union, you don't have to have a unique name. ......

Poll  RE: Waiting Tables Vs. Temp Work (in Survival Jobs) by Iceman
I know people who have temped. The problem is that it's a day job, so you are not really free for au......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Start with classes. And student films. You will be behind the curve starting now, but it's never too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is MMPR Group legit or a scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Sounds totally bogus. If I had been invited, and I wasn't busy that day, I would go to the free cl......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you always have in your car? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to admit that I don't keep anything acting related in my car. At one time, I had a couple hea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear Envelopes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I took it to mean digital submissions because: a) He said "hard copy submissions," which if he was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this go on a resume? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I tend to agree with mem, you obviously have legitimate acting credits as you said you had a co-star......

» Refine Search
» New Search