home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (700 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: At what point does the survival job become the backup plan... (in Survival Jobs) by Iceman
When you start passing up audition/acting opportunities for the "survival job." It is a bit of a gr......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Ready for agents? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Congratulations! We should all be fortunate....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

LuckyMe73: As a rule, credits are most important, there are of course, exceptions to every rule. Esp......

Ok, in my experience, agents very much care about the depth of your resume. To be more specific, the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crediting when writing your own stuff (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's all in the contract. If you hire the production team, as in you are paying them, then you sho......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: New (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Glad to have you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: THE METHOD INTENSIVE WITH DIANNE AND LORRIE HULL (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
And putting it all in capitals doesn't make it work any better either....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
THIS note is for any new actors out there... an "easy" way to get your foot in the door is through s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Ticket Sale Requirement at Comedy/Cabaret Clubs (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Very common in stand-up comedy. I have friends who do it, and they are always having to beg people t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Border: Black versus white (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Both are fine, White is more common. From my experiences in casting, probably five white to one blac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submitting when you have an agent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
have heard both. Most I agents I have talked to or been reped by have no problem with it, or like ......

Discussion Topic  RE: New (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Welcome. Robert... but why do you have a "Jason Van Eman" link after saying you are Robert? Did I mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB Q (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Unless it's put on by someone in the production, it won't be up until it comes out. And even then th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Talentworks/Don Buchwald (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I once met a guy from Buchwald, he was a bit of a tool. But That doesn't really effect if they can g......

Discussion Topic  RE: East coast Vs West Coast Which offer better acting technique lessons? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
There are great teachers and schools in both places, one is not better then the other. The cities th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Calling out on sexism: Courageous or stupid move? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
First of all, you can't be fired from your agent. You don't work for your agent, it's a partnership.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Workout just for actors (in Health and Fitness) by Iceman
I tend to think that someone has tried to cash in on that angle, but in reality I don't see how a wo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I know people that get around LA using public transportation... I would not recommend it. I also kno......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As the writer, it's not too much to ask at all. You pass it off to the producer, and it's his job to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where's Truthteller and the rest? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree, the boards have been a bit dead lately. I don't think it has anything to do with it......

» Refine Search
» New Search