Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (696 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Clear Envelopes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I took it to mean digital submissions because: a) He said "hard copy submissions," which if he was ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

That's actually very interesting to hear SAM say it so plainly, I know it's been moving to more agen......

I second what Shootyhoops said, waste of money. I have also used the 8x10 photo sleeves he mention......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does this go on a resume? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I tend to agree with mem, you obviously have legitimate acting credits as you said you had a co-star......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: new actor help (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
As a complete beginner, you just list your training. If you have any sort of high school or college ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  "Reply All" (in Auditions) by Iceman
Ok people, the "reply All" button should only be used when everyone needs to hear what you have to s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Private Coaching - is it recommended? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Of course. Acting coaches, not career coaches....

Discussion Topic  RE: Now a member of SAG! How to let CDs know? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Don't expect doors to fly open any time soon. Unless they know you, or you have something really uni......

Discussion Topic  RE: mr agent " I don't wear dentures!" (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I hear you Jerry. If the role REQUIRES you to have dentures, then it's a big waste of your time, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Actors get residuals from movies? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As long as they are union projects and you are not an extra, then yes....

Discussion Topic  RE: screen actors system (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Iceman
I am suspect of any program/class that makes itself sound too much like something that is already ou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency name on bottom of headshots?? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
No way, not unless they pay for the printing of my headshots. They can give me a sticker if they wan......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Social Media (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
If you have industry people on your Facebook feed, don't post too much crap. I might post an occasio......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Train Or Not To Train... (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Only do this Marci Liroff sort of thing if you are ready. Make no mistake, it is a workshop to be s......

Discussion Topic  RE: screen actors system (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
And that is a major warning sign, especially for an acting school. I guess the training they got the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is pilot season over, or not? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Pilot season is over, but there are always pilots being done, just not as many. I didn't know abou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you want to get into voiceover work? (in Voice and Singing) by Iceman
Voiceover is VERY hard to break into. Just like acting, lots of people trying, few doing....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Voice and Singing

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama School or Film School (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Depends on the school. In general, I recommend places that teach only acting. Example: New York Film......

Discussion Topic  RE: Copywright infringement (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
Yeah, what Shootyhoops said. You are not making profit off it, and few people outside the business w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to work on some indies (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I'm always down to work on independent films when I'm not busy with paying gigs....

» Refine Search
» New Search