home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (651 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Unprofessionals coming to auditions (in Auditions) by Iceman
Yep, this is the nature of the beast. I have encountered the same thing when I've done casting. If......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I've seen many breakdowns that specify blue or green eye color, but never have I seen anyone asking ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Quiet months Industry (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
In general, I would agree with you, Donny Z. That being said, I would say this year has been consist......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Would my Ex-Agency still get Residuals once I leave them? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Residual checks do go directly to you, just like you said. That was not what the original poster was......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would my Ex-Agency still get Residuals once I leave them? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yes they still get them. Just like you still get the Residuals from the jobs you booked with them. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting headshots tomorrow, still don't know my type (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Knowing your type IS important, but not as much so for headshots. It's not like you are going to jus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Does IMDB Starmeter Ranking actually matter? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Nope, it does not. Credits matter, and if you have credits, your Starmeter will go up, but it's the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How far can you get using backstage? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Not very far. Using these message boards you can gain some important knowledge, like that this is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hi (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Welcome. I've found the advice on here is generally good....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Do You Handle Rejection When You Don't Book A Role? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Move onto the next. It's not a commentary on you. When you're auditioning to A-Level projects, pre......

Discussion Topic  RE: Issue with Makeup done on Set (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
In my experience, it's good to trust the professionals. One time I thought what they did on my cos......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it ok to say no to an agent? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
The only auditions that I have turned down from my agent were non-union auditions (because I am unio......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it ok to say no to an agent? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
You don't work for them, it's a partnership, so yes, you can say no. But be warned that if you say n......

Discussion Topic  RE: Master Talent Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
They represent Flavor Flav....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked Self-submitted projects--turned over to Agent (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If there are negotiations, then yes you generally pass it off to them. Even if you don't, they are e......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots for Casting (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I suspect things will continue to go in the direction of no hard copies yet, but we're not there yet......

I must admit it's been awhile since I went in on an audition for an established series, but films I ......

1. I would say digital at this point. You don't need any hard copies for commercial auditions. That ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Got 1st "big time" manager - How Long Before 1st big time audition? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah... my first "big time" manager got me audience work, and that was all. And I almost got to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: The story of Jerry and the dog. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Ok. Maybe not start with one of the hardest monologues in American theater. You do seem to have it w......

» Refine Search
» New Search