home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (619 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable Behavior at an Audition (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Because how would he know that? There is also no indication in the story that the woman complained......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Questionable Behavior at an Audition (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
He did nothing wrong, he gave her an out, she took it, and all was well. The worst that could have c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent Question (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They probably met as a favor to the client who referred you. Their excuse sounds like a caned respo......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's not that it isn't usually somewhat accurate, it's just that it pretty much tells us what we alr......

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. Theatrical Agency List - August 2013 (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Yeah, the list is almost three years old, I'm sure a lot has changed....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Court Show? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have heard that they are ******, but have never had any personal experience. And while I have no......

Reality show people sometimes get a shot, but it's rare. This goes all the way back to the first Sur......

Well, it's something to put on your resume and demo reel, but you have to decide weather or not you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's summer. Good or bad time for headshots and rep submissions? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Do not wait until late summer because that is when the shows start up again and many agents are goin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked my first Union student film. Do I need to do anything? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Student films usually have waivers, so you have to do nothing. If it's not a wavier and instead they......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Name Any Good Publicists? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I don't know how big your role is, but a good publicist can really help your career. You have to hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live, and how much do you pay? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As I said, I live alone in a studio apartment. I have been considering moving in with a roommate el......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you live, and how much do you pay? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I live in North Hollywood, and new renters in my building pay just under $800 a month. I live alone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents Who Do Workshops - PROS & CONS (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I'm inclined to agree that the only reason agents would do workshops is money. Maybe not if it's a p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question for Breakdowns....How tight to crop headshots? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
For sure crop the thumbnails. Even your headshots don't need to show a lot of your body, unless you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you get auditions from Casting Frontier? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Not in a VERY long time. LA Casting is where I get all my commercial auditions now....

Discussion Topic  RE: How tight do you crop headshots for breakdowns? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, you figure they are going to be looking at page after page of small headshots, so you want you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Characters / Roles for 20's Female (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Whatever you do don't do the "character shots." Like don't do one literally in a lab coat. Look pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paying to add photos to representation submission sites (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah remember that, back when I had reels on the site, I had to drop off a physical DVD with them. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I would argue if you can ask the question then it's not the path for you. For better or worse, if I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

» Refine Search
» New Search