home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (716 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Fort me, I don't think there is ever a time to quit. For you, I don't know. I know many people tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: AGE RANGE (in Auditions) by Iceman
It's all about what you look like, not what you are. I am never been cast as my real age....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I had to turn down a video audition last week. It would have been a fun part to play, but I just cou......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Removed (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
There was a TNT show sort of like this several years back. I don't remember what is was called. I re......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study For People Over 21 (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Any teacher worth anything is going to give you an age appropriate scenes. I have had scene were the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Non union commercial pay. How does it work? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah.... no. No more checks....

Discussion Topic  RE: Non union commercial pay. How does it work? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The point of them shooting non-union is that they can pay you very little, and not worry about resid......

Discussion Topic  RE: I am so sick of idiots running auditions! (in Auditions) by Iceman
Yeah, they had the computer sign in for CAZT, but then these people also had a guy in the lobby havi......

Discussion Topic  I am so sick of idiots running auditions! (in Auditions) by Iceman
Ok, now I am not talking about professional casting directors, but I am also not only talking about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should Los Angeles actors be submitting to agencies in Atlanta? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have known many people that have an agent in their home town because they are willing to work as a......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG is the mafia (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG is the mafia (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's not that difficult to figure out, yes, you need to joint to be a successful actor if by success......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting cast in LA, filming elsewhere? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Happens all the time for lead roles in films, sadly, they use local hires for the smaller parts. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I starting looking for a new agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I've heard various agents comment on this, always tell them you are looking for NEW representation, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money should I save, minimum for LA? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
StephAllen, I very much appreciate that you are being realistic. Usually when we see a question like......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Should this should have been a bump to principal? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was in a situation like this once (many years ago when I did extra work), and I elected to not mak......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have always told my significant others about my auditions. I have dated actors and no-actors, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is this right? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
That is the theoretical path, but it's easier said then done. I'm guessing there will be a lot more ......

Discussion Topic  RE: And Action !!! (in Auditions) by Iceman
SPAM I believe they deleted this once already. And no, I did not forget that I was "suppose to do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Elysium Talent Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Hopefully the agency is better then the film "Elysium." Matt Damon, what are you doing? (I know, th......

» Refine Search
» New Search