home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (590 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Hollywood Original Talent (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Sadly there is a constant flow of new actors to Los Angeles who don't know who they are, then think ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Your Own Website (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Keep it basic, resume, headshots, demo reel and contact info. When I first made one, I had way too......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have found the hardest thing is just not having any money. I make enough to live no problem, but d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help for a Brit wanting to study in LA (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I studied at The Acting Corps and I very much liked them. The name sounds gimmicky, but the actual c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
And I know two dozen people who are already members!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Managers who represent specific types vs Managers who represent all types (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I don't see the benefit in representing a certain type, unless that type is good looking young peopl......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: A Very Sticky Situation With A Commercial (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Agents have been known to pull the old "accidentally" submitting union actors to non-union projects,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Class (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah, I have to agree that there are a lot of scams with modeling classes. A few years back, I wen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director bonuses? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I don't think that generally get bonuses simply because the producers are the ones that make the fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh yeah, and great educational opportunities too. No, really... (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Well, fastest, yes, that part is actually true. But I wouldn't say least expensive or all that eff......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theatre vs Film/TV (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, you ask if I were you, what would I do, but only you can answer this question because it's a q......

Discussion Topic  RE: Networking/Finding a Production Crew? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Well, speaking from experience, there are groups out there that might help you out, but more often t......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA Conservatory (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would assume it's just like the larger SAG-AFTRA membership, meaning there is no quality control b......

Discussion Topic  RE: 2 call backs this week! (in Auditions) by Iceman
Nice job!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Submission and Getting Work (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
You can really only self-submit for the lowest couple levels or work. Non-union TV (usually re-enact......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
An agent, yes. A good agent, not so much....

Discussion Topic  RE: How Many Auditions Do You Get A Month? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
This month was rough, no auditions. However I was out of town for a week in the middle of the mont......

Discussion Topic  RE: proper or not? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I think doing this on just any audition would be a bad idea, but clearly this was not an ordinary au......

Discussion Topic  RE: best days to review and submit? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Submitting doesn't take that long, do it every day. I do it more then once sometimes. (I am talking......

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes for Resume Building (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I agree with amo37, classes don't matter, it's what you can do. And frankly it's the credits the c......

» Refine Search
» New Search