home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (616 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Casting directors cast where the productions are, not the other way around, so the workshop crackdow......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Studio apartment in North Hollywood for $800. It always shocks me how much some people pay. I mean ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking slumps (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yep, I am too. I am actually in an audition slump, and by extension, a booking slump....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA scare tactics? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's NOT a scare tactic, it's a fact. If you are not in the union, they are not going to keep lettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents/CD's attend hollywood fringe festival? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They do in the same way they attend theater the rest of the year, which is to say not a lot, but som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I will add my voice to the chorus: There is almost chance of them calling in an unrepped actor when ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Most casting is done online through casting sites now, and you can't really get access to that unles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Oh, he's talking about a class that is intentionally really close to the union so people think it's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I've done casting access, it just like a regular workshop except it's free. Didn't get called in f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Confused about whether or not I should go into acting (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
If you have to ask the question, if you can consider doing anything else, if you can be happy with y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reels on AA- still worth it? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
You should absolutely have a reel on Actors Access. I don't know if bigger casting directors look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stella Adler Scene Study only vs. Scene Study + Acting Technique 1 (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I don't know about the Adler classes specifically, so this is more of a general opinion on classes. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I've been gone 3 years... (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
It depends on what you want to spend. You MIGHT be able to find someone for 300, I did, but that was......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: reel clips from internet shows (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There are lots of programs that pull stuff offline. Some of them are even free, but a warning about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Happy New Year All (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I second that. Hoping 2017 is a Hell of a lot better then 2016, which was one my worst years....

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Comedy Teachers In LA? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Changes (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Thanks for the update. I think I'm going to be in the market for new reps in the new year. (Not be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why go to the table read? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was not aware that table reads were optional. Have never actually been with a project that had an ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I asked for more money! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
On the submission, I would think you will hear nothing. If you auditioned, showed them how awesome......

» Refine Search
» New Search