home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (628 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I May Have A Dispute Against My Agency for Nonpayment/Labor Code Violation (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Is your agency well known, or one of these ones that pops up overnight? I was with an agency many y......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I leave mid-tier agency for a lower-tier or boutique agency? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would not leave your agent unless you have something better lined up. It can be better to be the b......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: To Agent, or not to Agent... (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Well, you can only rise so far on Actors Access, the number of worthwhile gigs is pretty small compa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Call Pro? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah, many years ago I was with them because someone I respected at the time said they were good. No......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT factor (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Lots of factors, luck, connections, and yes, talent has some impact to (but less then the other two)......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting on the GI Bill (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Both the New York Film Academy and the Los Angeles Film School are more about directing and the prod......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use a trailer as a reel? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I use a trailer as a reel? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You can certainly use footage from it. If you have raised three kids, I am guessing you are to the a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Avg. auditions to submissions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Sounds about right. But it does depend on what you are submitting for. If you are just submitting fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Long Before Commercial Airs? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's mot uncommon for a commercial to never air, I experienced that once. No way to know when or if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: First time acting. Feedback? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I liked it on the whole. Performance wise, the only part with you I thought rang a bit false was the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Move back to NYC? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The question is weather it's the place, or just the changing business. My auditions have fallen of......

Discussion Topic  RE: First "Witch Hunt" Down - Who is Next? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Casting directors cast where the productions are, not the other way around, so the workshop crackdow......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman

Discussion Topic  RE: How much do you actors in LA pay for rent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Studio apartment in North Hollywood for $800. It always shocks me how much some people pay. I mean ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking slumps (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yep, I am too. I am actually in an audition slump, and by extension, a booking slump....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG-AFTRA scare tactics? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It's NOT a scare tactic, it's a fact. If you are not in the union, they are not going to keep lettin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents/CD's attend hollywood fringe festival? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
They do in the same way they attend theater the rest of the year, which is to say not a lot, but som......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay to submit to a casting agency without an agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I will add my voice to the chorus: There is almost chance of them calling in an unrepped actor when ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Screen Actor's System (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Oh, he's talking about a class that is intentionally really close to the union so people think it's ......

» Refine Search
» New Search