home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (710 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Resume with Manager and Agent (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
Agreed, you should always list them both....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: SAM, most requested + least available skill? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Great answer!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to agencies (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I have heard many agents say that if you do not address it to a specific agent, it sits on the recep......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Meeting CD's....what Sides to use? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
What you DON'T want to do is something to specific. For a few "workshops/classes" I did one that I c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Booking question (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have had to turn stuff down for scheduling reasons. It's never fun having to pick one over another......

Discussion Topic  RE: Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have had no luck with any workshops, ever. (and I have done them). They usually like me quite a lo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Frustrated with LA culture (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well said, John! It took me a few years to do this, I was so involved in trying to make my career h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Frustrated with LA culture (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
"I've met great teachers and friends." Obviously not great friends as you said the people are one of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Leaving LA (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Iceman
Actually some actors are. I have a friend who went to New Orleans. I don't think he's working any mo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Travel Time? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
All depends on time of day and direction you are going. Example: I can get to Hollywood in twenty mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As long as I am not losing money on a gig, and it's a good role, I would not instantly rule out a pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Changing Name after a few years in the biz (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Unless you want to start over because you have done something heinous, don't change you names It's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding like-minded people (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
For better or worse, talking about playwrights in LA is kinda one end of the spectrum. The other end......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finding like-minded people (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
First, a question. When you say that everyone's goal here seems to be to live the life they've seen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: .. (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
If you use "Premyer" be prepared for everyone to mispronounce it as "Pre-Mayor" or "Pre-My-Er." I ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working with new manager, quick question (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Agents/managers only get their percent on stuff you book while you are signed with them. If you ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Looks (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
In many (but not all) commercials, it's more about looks then talent. In film and TV, talent is more......

Discussion Topic  RE: "High Profile Shows" (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I have to think agents take more notice of shows that are actually good. They might watch other show......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel/Computer Question (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Yeah, as the others said, never send it as an attachment. People will not open your email if it has ......

Discussion Topic  RE: cover letters (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I am so glad SAM just came out and said it point blank that they do not read them. I have always ass......

» Refine Search
» New Search