home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 36
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (714 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to shows out of state (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I've never really submitted to these projects because I can not afford to fly to auditions. Someti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Question from a director re: sides (in Auditions) by Iceman
My only concern would be if an actor got the role they read for, which was seemingly interesting, th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting auditions (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You do not have very big resume. Is he submitting you for all types of roles, or only Guest Stars. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Variety Magazine (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I had it for a year, and I found that more often than not I just paged through it and didn't get my ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why agent sends me out only once every 3-4 months (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Does not sound very good to me. I have known other people to say this, and I will tell you what I te......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: producing for myself (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
As long as you have other stuff to put on your reel that shows you in these other roles. And next ti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager also an agent (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Anyone can be a manager, you just have to call yourself a manager and get someone to represent. And ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone get paid to take marketing surveys? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Looks to me like the answer it No....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to list job on resume? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree, it's not something that is going to in any way help, so just leave it off....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are Most Auditions Cold Readings? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
For the most part, the only auditions that are cold reads are student or indie films that are being ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Full-time salaried job - asking for flexibility? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, if you try to negotiate flexibility, I think you need to be ready to walk away from the offer ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Re Submission. (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Three months seems ok. I try to make it a bit longer then that, but if you have been booking like a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Email Vs. Hardcopy (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
If they actually list it on their website, I would think wither will be seen. If you find it on IMDb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which workshops? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Very true that you can damage your career by doing workshops if you are not ready. I did this once u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do many participants on this page reply with Quote? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
This advertising is out of hand, now it's gold equipment in response to a real post? I reported it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do many participants on this page reply with Quote? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I do not, but I think it's just a way of them showing which post they are responding to in case anot......

Discussion Topic  Can we change the name of this forum? (in Off Topic...) by Iceman
I am sick of shoe spam!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Off Topic...

Discussion Topic  RE: an odd call back (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
And what killed me once is that I was called back as the casting directors favorite from the first a......

Discussion Topic  RE: an odd call back (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I've has commercial callbacks like that in which they want something totally different then what go ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cast It (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Nope. They are tying to be the next big thing by getting in front of video auditions becoming more c......

» Refine Search
» New Search