Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 31
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (601 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I say I am trans? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
All that matters is what you look/sound like, so if you look like a woman, then that is what you aud......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Hammer coming down on workshops (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Nah, nothing will happen. They might have more disclaimers or something, but they will not stop....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs Job (profession) (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
How do I look at acting? As my career. Not always the job that pays the bills, but it is what I inte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs Job (profession) (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have observed a similar thing, but not exactly the same, and not for the same reason. I have fou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scapegoats of the industry (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
This is not that uncommon, last minute script changes I mean. I have heard other stories about this ......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Active Pitch" (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I just looked at it, it sounds like complete BS to me. Not the idea of it, but it's nothing new. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: the best casting websites (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Actors Access is by far the best....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Call Pro (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I was a member of that at one point, I don't remember if it was a free offer when it was new, or rec......

Discussion Topic  RE: How long have CD workshops been around? (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
They were around in 2000, probably before. I did take some back them, and I have never booked anythi......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Rules (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have always been under the impression that this would not be a problem, but based on what others h......

Discussion Topic  RE: New casting App (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
And of course they want money for the service....

Discussion Topic  RE: New casting App (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, this sort of thing is only as good as the projects that are casting on it. Nice idea, but if......

Discussion Topic  RE: VO Audition With Lots Of Copy (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Ask them what they want. Unless it down to just a people people, I don't think they will want the en......

Discussion Topic  RE: Including Actors Access & LA Casting Links When Submitting to Agents (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Not amateurish at all. I don't do it because I have a website with all the info on those sites in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Exactly Smurf! And find other people that think this way, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Don't let your life be all about making it. I know, easier said then done, and it's still not going ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help! Possible casting scam. (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Looking at the page you linked to, it looks like he hasn't asked for anything from you except time, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
To amend my statement, it's a full time job for at least one parent, which could be the father, or s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, it's going to kill your momentum, no doubt about that. You should continue to do it until you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zanuck? So who's Kapson? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Ok... so the daughter is Pat (Bruce) Bigley... what's up with Bruce, is that a sex change thing?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search