Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (671 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Local Hire??? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
It means you are expected to show up on set on time without any help from the production (no help wi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Aqua Talent for commercial? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I did a film with someone who was with Aqua Talent. She was getting auditions. Not great auditions, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do actors read the notices before they submit (in Auditions) by Iceman
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Do actors read the notices before they submit (in Auditions) by Iceman
With race and age, actors who might not be what you are looking for submit because it's free and the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents attend film festivals for talent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Having been to festivals, I would guess only the big ones. The quality at the small ones is SO uneve......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Can I Ask For Referrals? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I would not recommend asking casting directors for referrals unless you have a very good relationshi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rethinking headshots (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Valid point. But I'm not expecting it to change any time soon....

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity Contracts for Non-Union Actors (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
You can really shoot yourself in the foot with perpetuity contracts. "c8t10f" is exactly right all a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Scams (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I would be very weary of this, especially if you are a woman. If they expect you to pay for anything......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Acting Corps (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
The one thing I will say is that hard core Meisner people, as in people who have gone through the of......

Sorry, typo. "BOOKING." It doesn't let me go back and edit my old post. The five-days-a-week thing......

I have. It was a few years ago now, but I took both Boot Camp I and II and a class after that which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Social Media Helping Your Acting Career? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I've gotten parts off social media. People I've worked with before see when I post what I'm doing, s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why in the world can I not get an agent? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Getting a good agent has been my greatest struggle. The one I have now is pretty bad, but at least I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not getting called in (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You can do everything right and still not get a lot of response, that's how this business is. Just b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots & Portraits from an award-winner (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
That's a great picture, but it not a headshot. And if you try to use it as such, you are going to lo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: All My Email from Actors Access is for NON Union! Grrrr! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
All (most) the union jobs are only for agents....

Discussion Topic  RE: Directing work in cover letter? (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
Unless they are reping you for directing, I don't think they would care....

Discussion Topic  RE: Looking for new rep while still rep'd (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
First of all, you should leave your current agent, and should have long ago. Second, as long as yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Curtain Call Inquiry (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to admit that I have never heard this. I have done stage work, but I never knew I was suppose......

» Refine Search
» New Search