home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 35
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (692 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flights to Auditions = EXPENSIVE! Please help!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Iceman
Yep, this is why I only audition for stuff in Los Angeles. Or on video....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agencies in LA for begginers?? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
You have zero chance of getting a theatrical agent unless you are a young child because credits are ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting to/Hearing Back from Commercial Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
I hate to say this, but in my experience, if you are going to hear back from an online submissions, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Websites (in Secret Agent Man) by Iceman
We all had to start somewhere, if you can't afford to produce a reel through those services, which m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: A-List Commercial Agencies Only Accept Union Actors? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Theatrically, that is true, but not commercially. There are so many non-union commercials, that most......

Discussion Topic  RE: Remember my bloody eye? Good news! (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Awesome, I guess that goes to show you that you should go to an audition, even if you have a physica......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to even get auditions? (in Auditions) by Iceman
If you find a way to get more and better auditions, please let me know. I do all right, but it could......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: VO or Commercial? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Well, you don't generally list commercial work on an acting resume, so I'd go with voiceover....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get footage (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Iceman
There are plug in devices that go from a TV to a computer that can basically transfer anything you'r......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: I have to Audition to get extra work? Advice (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Sometimes if it's a featured extra thing, they have a few people come in and they pick one, but you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Star Wars: Episode VIII - Is this false? (in Auditions) by Iceman
Well, the info seems legit, but I find it very hard to believe they want unrepresented submissions a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Meisner Classes L.A? (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Ok, it's not a traditional Meisner class, and I'm making that clear so people on this board don't bi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditioning for roles you're not right for (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
I have to agree that you should go in. Assuming you look like your picture, they should know what th......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to transfer samsung galaxy data to computer? (in Website / Technical Help) by Iceman
Is this a free thing? Because I have one on my computer that seems to start working, then it asks me......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

Poll  RE: ABC requiring Facebook login to submit to discovery showcase (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
On a similar note, a friend of mine just booked a show that has a zero social-media policy, meaning ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is sending email to a casting director bull (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
Good point, John. local indie flicks are a different animal....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is sending email to a casting director bull (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
If they even see it, it would probably just annoy them....

Discussion Topic  RE: Demo Reel Class and/or Opportunity (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
There are places that will shoot scenes for you to use on your demo reel. they are quite pricy thoug......

Discussion Topic  RE: directors and producers to contact you directly without an Agent (in New Actors Only) by Iceman
I think he left the word "student" out, because those are the only directors and produces that might......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to Transfer Contacts from Android Phone to Computer (in The Working Actor) by Iceman
Thank you, this is actually something I can use, assuming is also works on the other slightly older ......

» Refine Search
» New Search