home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (63 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle cigarettes on a film set as a non-smoker? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
If you're worried about your health my best advice is: if you do not feel comfortable in doing somet......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Episodic Season (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Stoked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay, seriously people are advertising for backstage reader choice now? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Haha Syphus, I remember my sister having every single one of those books. She's a 80s baby....

Discussion Topic  RE: Episodic Season (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Wow good numbers. I like it. It's so dry this month. Haven't been on an audition since mid May, can'......

Discussion Topic  Episodic Season (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Don't know what it's like in the industry out here around this time. But I know that episodic season......

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
If you want a book to deal with communication and people skills then I suggest tossing that in the g......

Discussion Topic  RE: RE: LA Casting Billing (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
FACTS....

Discussion Topic  RE: RE: LA Casting Billing (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Same thing happened to me, except I had an account in New York and I wasn't paying for it but they w......

It's stupid that they make you pay for self submissions when you have representation. Hopefully enou......

Discussion Topic  RE: cazt worth it? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
When I first moved to Los Angeles on the first day I had a casting there with a pretty well known ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Did you just get an audition last minute and are freaking out? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: Zero Gravity Management?!? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Experience. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zero Gravity Management?!? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
They're good! They get you auditions for lots of TV.. Slow right now though....

Discussion Topic  RE: AGENTS ON ADVISING CD WORKSHOPS (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: AGENTS ON ADVISING CD WORKSHOPS (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  AGENTS ON ADVISING CD WORKSHOPS (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
I read an article on here about this- referring to Cinnabons post. I just wanted to share my experie......

Discussion Topic  RE: Stage Name (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
I agree with Jack Tavern. It all goes back to having a great relationship with your agent. They are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I look for an agent to sign with exclusively? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
Marbar- to be more clear, they have asked me to self-tape and they will then send self-tape to casti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Should I look for an agent to sign with exclusively? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
For the past few months I've been working with an agent at one of the big 4. She would have her assi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search