home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
I agree with Jack Tavern. It all goes back to having a great relationship with your agent. They are ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I look for an agent to sign with exclusively? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
Marbar- to be more clear, they have asked me to self-tape and they will then send self-tape to casti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Should I look for an agent to sign with exclusively? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
For the past few months I've been working with an agent at one of the big 4. She would have her assi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped auditions (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: TCA/Jed Root (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
From what I know Jed Root is a top photographers agency. Not sure what TCA is....

Discussion Topic  RE: Blacklisted? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
We all know how fickle this business is, you just have to have a celibate attitude and not give a fl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Blacklisted? (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
For those that have these things called blacklists you don't want to work with them anyway. I've bee......

Discussion Topic  RE: MFA YALE, JUILLIARD, LAMDA etc. and Hollywood (in Secret Agent Man) by Maxamillion
This is an interesting topic. My acting coach graduated from Juilliard. She was a music performer. S......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: Seeking Advanced Acting Coach (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Tess Kirsch is great! Coached with her today. She gave great pointers and tips. She's a great person......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I really need a car in LA? (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Jack Tavern, even then I was good. I've had call-times PLENTY early, just yesterday I booked a Ross ......

I have been in LA for 4 months now. I've been told plenty of times that I need a car, but I don't ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Networking (in The Working Actor) by Maxamillion
Referrals through friends, coaches, and other agents seem to be the most effective ways, or simply j......

» Refine Search
» New Search