home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Vtech commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
We had the same info CB 13th or 19th but ended up being on the 16th! Go figure !...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Vtech commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
The CB on Monday was for all spots ! There were younger/older boys and girls there! Plus Teachers an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

My son is almost 5 and he has a CB for the older boy role....

Discussion Topic  RE: Go-see requests - 2014 New York (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Annavp - not all go-sees are client requests. Many times they ask the agency to send 10-20 kids who ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Motts casting (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
We are on hold as well! I am not holding my breath on this one, but it would certainly be nice to bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Motts casting (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Good luck guys!! we got there at 4 and was seen within an hour. We were number 29. My DS is 4....

Discussion Topic  Motts casting (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Anybody for Motts today? I don't see any CB dates but definitely a lot of 4-6 year old boys and girl......

Discussion Topic  Etsy web commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
We went to this yesterday. They were looking for 4-5 year old boys. No CBs...and it shoots this week......

Discussion Topic  RE: Garanimals (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Any news on this ? I would think holds went out already as it shoots on the 10th?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Garanimals (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
We were there as well ! Seemed like sizes 2-4T ! Lots of kids ! We were there at the end of day and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Celebrity Ghost Stories switch network (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Great info ! Thanks! Now I have to search for the episode my son was in ! Hopefully it airs soon ......

Discussion Topic  Financial service casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Anybody went to Impossible for the financial service casting ? Please post if you hear anything !...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick promo/superhero (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
We were there as well but didn't even get CB dates. My email only says fitting 10/10 and 10/11 and S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dora (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Haven't heard anything either ! I bet CB will go out Sunday!...

Discussion Topic  RE: What age is considered slow? (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
I think 2T on general is super slow ! Not only due to size but also attitude ......

Discussion Topic  RE: In between sizes (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
What is her height? 90% of submissions are based on height! If she is between 38-41" = size 3T if 41......

Discussion Topic  RE: When does it get busy in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
it depends on the age of your child and size. it is pretty busy right now actually....

» Refine Search
» New Search