home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: XYZAL CB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Thanks @WorkinMom2 another one bites the dust....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: XYZAL CB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
My son was at the CB as well. Fitting this Thursday shoot on Friday so we should hear soon. GL!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Breyers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Did everyone hear back with the time and date of CB? Crickets here lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Breyers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
I also feel like they are booking several kids! Seemed like looking for individual kids and friends/......

My DS is also on hold but didn't get the details of the CB yet....

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohls (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
My DS was requested and he did try on 18m old clothes....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Take3 Print/Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
We are with them too and both my boys got plenty of opportunities since the merge/new division or wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chasing Fireflies (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
I only know about bookings out for tomorrow for older boys....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carters (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
We have fitting and booking already for later next week for 18m size....

Discussion Topic  RE: Carters (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Fittings are out for Friday. GL...

Discussion Topic  RE: Product Model Management Closed (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
@essence1981 we are still getting paid even though they closed, as the checks come in they issue you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Product Model Management Closed (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
I am so sorry @inquiring minds I hope it will be all good from now and your kiddo will book plenty o......

We have also received a call, email and contract within a couple of days....

Discussion Topic  Ikea (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Please post if you hear any bookings. CB today was small....

Discussion Topic  RE: Jcrew (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
At least 1/3 of them were represented. We got it through our agency so did others....

When my son left at 5:55pm the sign in sheet ended at 244. Safe to assume that was the end of it sin......

We got it through our agency. 5-14 year old kids..no babies. Most of the agencies were called but th......

Discussion Topic  Microsoft Print (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
Did anyone attend this request? Shoots next week. Please post bookings....

Discussion Topic  RE: Official info on Product / Take 3 changes (in Child and Teen Models) by Ethan2009
@busymommy - if you are referring to like RL yes Product got that in the past and I am sure they wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: US ARMY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Ethan2009
Please post if you hear any bookings. Only 10 kids at the CB yesterday....

» Refine Search
» New Search