home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Thank you, Syphus, I shall try and find them! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Thank you, Syphus. I will be driving in on 78 from Easton PA area. I think the trains start about Hi......

AWESOME! Thanks so much, Marbar! That's soo helpful!! :-)...

Discussion Topic  Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Hi guys! As many of you know, I have been planning to move closer to NYC. Well, I did. I am currentl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
OMG!! I could have used that a few years ago, stuck on the NJ turnpike for hours! It was horrible!! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Technical Issues Here (in Website / Technical Help) by Brandi Alyssa
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Website / Technical Help

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Technical Issues Here (in Website / Technical Help) by Brandi Alyssa
I don't like it either, but I am hoping it's a learning curve thing! But, so far, it isn't very help......

Well, there were just updates, that's why I was wondering if it was just me. Thanks Ron. I hate upda......

Addendum to my last post: Backstage Espresso does the same thing. "page not found" I tried to do a......

Okay this just started yesterday. It was working fine til then. Don't know if it's on my end or your......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my friend being taken for a ride? Windfall group? (in Secret Agent Man) by Brandi Alyssa
I think your first impression is accurate. But that is what's so confuzzeling about FB, there are so......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is my friend being taken for a ride? Windfall group? (in Secret Agent Man) by Brandi Alyssa
Yes, I see what you mean. sounds suspicious. Especially since I cannot pull up either of those links......

Well, to me if you have her 'blocked' then you are not really 'friends.' Now, I think you may be say......

I don't know this girl, but it is also reminiscent of some of my acquaintances over the years, that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by Brandi Alyssa
Thanks for the chuckles guys! This is too funny to read!! OMG! I am ROTFL!! Thanks, I needed a good ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Eligibility after Taft-Hartley (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
CONGRATS, Ashleernb!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Eligibility after Taft-Hartley (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Hello, I got my SAGe over this summer, it took several months. I have my eligibility letter, right ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Brandi Alyssa
Still, I could not trust an agent that could hire him after that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick Roses at Lewis and Beal Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Brandi Alyssa
But, I thought by law that they had to stay away from kids? Anne? How can this be right?...

Hey Mrs. Henry! Nice to 'see you' again! You probably don't remember just my name, but I met you at ......

» Refine Search
» New Search