home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (72 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Thank you, Syphus, I shall try and find them! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Thank you, Syphus. I will be driving in on 78 from Easton PA area. I think the trains start about Hi......

AWESOME! Thanks so much, Marbar! That's soo helpful!! :-)...

Discussion Topic  Best and quickest way into NYC (in The Working Actor) by Brandi Alyssa
Hi guys! As many of you know, I have been planning to move closer to NYC. Well, I did. I am currentl......

Discussion Topic  RE: East Coast Talent (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Brandi Alyssa
They are awesome! Barbara is great and dedicated. We had a chance to go with them when I was little......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: New shots help me choose please? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Brandi Alyssa
Okay, I think this is as good as it can be. Please let me know. It's cool to see the transition. Can......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: New shots help me choose please? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Brandi Alyssa
we still feel the last one is a bit blue, and he's going to mess with it a wee bit more....

I like Rod's. I noticed that his are inside. Is that the NYC trend? As is outside and the elements i......

Thank you, TMR. Thanks for the link too. :-)...

I understand all this, I just cannot right now, and if you knew the whole story you'd be shocked I c......

I do have an agent, just not up there yet.I have one here and in LA. Been to NYC several times, sort......

Okay, Thank you, marbar....

Thank you, breakaleg! You picked the same two for Legit that everyone is picking and the one that we......

Thank you both! Well, it wasn't a friend, but they were free, and on a very breezy day! So, these sh......

#4 LAST ONE! Thanks for the help everyone!...

#3. This one still needs the edited shot to come back, but this is the unedited file....

#2...

Commercial ones, only 4 of them. #1...

#5 last theatrical one....

#4...

» Refine Search
» New Search