home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  The Wayne Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by AndSheWhispered
Has anyone ever heard of them? I think they are pretty new, but they are SAG/Aftra franchised. Woul......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by AndSheWhispered
Exactly. That's what I was thinking. But this person is also a member of the "Talent Managers Assoc......

Discussion Topic  Is This A Scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by AndSheWhispered
First off, I'm going to try my best to make this long story short, and not let it run on, so bare wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does This Look? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
I just contacted Tess today about ongoings, and they are on Hiatus until September. I was thinking ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How Does This Look? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
I do want to get into a class which is really well respected and can really mold me into a great act......

Is their a program out there that you would recommend that would be more in depth? Should I try o......

I wouldn't really say I was "Class Hoping", I just wanted to try different classes/techniques and se......

Discussion Topic  How Does This Look? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
I set aside about 3K for acting classes for the next year. I picked out some I wanted to take and w......

Discussion Topic  Best Use Of Money? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
So I have a little money from my college fund set aside, and I wanted to use it on acting classes. ......

Discussion Topic  Art Of Acting Studio Intensive (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone has ever studied at "The Art Of Acting" studio in LA? I was t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream TV Show (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
I would LOVE to be on Grey's Anatomy. It was one of the first shows that I was obsessed with. I st......

Discussion Topic  Dream TV Show (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
As any actor does, I get really inspired when I watch TV shows and movies. Usually when I'm having ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Agent Showcases? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
The Actors Company and The Actors Collection is the same thing, I just reviewed it a couple posts up......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Agent Showcases? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
Whatever you do, don't go to Actors Connection. (The place next to Cazts) I went there and paid $1......

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Blogs (in Auditions) by AndSheWhispered
I came across this thread a few weeks ago, and it inspired me to start my own blog! Check it out if......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
Already did ......

Discussion Topic  Headshot Recommendations (in The Working Actor) by AndSheWhispered
Hello guys! Before I ask this question and you jump down my throat to search for it, I already did, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search