home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JBJMom
Hi skybroadway: My child was at final callbacks for Matilda too. We haven't gotten a request for the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JBJMom
Any info from anyone who had a child who participated in the open calls, auditions and callbacks in ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

singitbaby9: My child's experience with the dance callback was that they taught the dance in a big g......

Were the CBs for September for both girls & boys?...

Thanks GO4IT, vanada & born4act for sharing--it helped so much! I have a boy & he is so excited abou......

Both--I'm not sure which one my child is going in for. Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Matilda (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JBJMom
Does anyone know anything about the dance portion of the audition? Is it tough?...

» Refine Search
» New Search