home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Places to park near 30th St, between 7th & 8th Ave. NY (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
How interesting. "Thanks, IntoFashion and Jadnyc33" while I posted info for you....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: No Wrangler... Do You Help? (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
You asked for advice. It's fun to share stories too....

Discussion Topic  RE: No Wrangler... Do You Help? (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
It is not professional to get involved. You should ask creative director for help....

Discussion Topic  RE: small agency vs large agency (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
My dd is with Future Faces. The bookers and Nina are very nice and very contempt. They are extremely......

Discussion Topic  RE: small agency vs large agency (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Modelmomkid3 "I left Generation ...to go to Product" sounds as you want to give an impression you w......

Modelmomkid3 l"left Generation ...to go to Product" sounds as you want to give an impression that yo......

Personal agency which will care about your child, small or large....

Discussion Topic  RE: Do beautiful children book commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Blocked[/QUOTE] Lol[/QUOTE] Blocked...

Discussion Topic  RE: Joe Fresh Request casting (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
shipstress Hope my dd finally books. Would love to see you at Joe Fresh shoot. Curious who is behind......

Discussion Topic  RE: On location jobs (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
My dd has enjoyed her trip to LA for shoot....

Discussion Topic  RE: new york models? (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Meghan from ex Ford kids division is the head booker at New York Models. Good agency if they strongl......

Discussion Topic  RE: Forum Facts (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
I agree. Product is too questionable. I would rather look into reputable agency as Innovative, Abram......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chico/IlGufo/Oshkosh (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Where can I get Vogue Bambini?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Let's have fun!! (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Crewcuts!...

Discussion Topic  RE: info on kids modeling (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Make the best decision, feel free to send me pm....

Discussion Topic  RE: Hair for commercial audition (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
Natural....

Discussion Topic  RE: Amscan (in Child and Teen Models) by MommyNY
My dd has booked Amscan few times....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Parents - School Absences (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyNY
I have been to many film shoots that were during school hours. My dd's school is fine with her absen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Print to TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyNY
Innovative is the best! My dd is with Innovative....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Print to TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MommyNY
Innovative is the best!...

» Refine Search
» New Search