home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
IMDB is right. It is available true facts, they aren't the source of age discrimination, and there s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A People, how many hours a week do you work? (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
I don't like being on unemployment. It feels like a gimme, which it is. But it is nice to have as a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What coach has the best success rate? (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
If I may ask, what are you basing this on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
If we collectively decide this place is still worth returning to, then it is. Not Backstage, nor any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
Have a good weekend Chris. Whatever you do for fun, do an extra three for us. There was a thread c......

Hordes makes it sound like there were dozens of pages full of new spam posts but I don't recall that......

Chris youre a champ for continuing to respond. regarding lawsuits though: "Yes, this is a constant h......

"You was my brother Charley you shoulda looked out for me a little bit... so I wouldn't have to take......

Great response Chris. We of course owe it to Backstage that this board even exists. As the spam wav......

This forum has been of tremendous practical and entertainment value. I don't know why it is being sa......

Discussion Topic  Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
Everything seems selectively deleted, almost everything is gone. Can we say why?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
As Tupac said, everybody's got a little G in 'em. Nothing wrong with that....

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by nightrider

Discussion Topic  RE: Aqua Talent Agency BEWARE (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
Aqua is legit, I see em on the sign-ins all the time. Sometimes we let our insecurities get the bett......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
The studio is known for script analysis and technical execution of comedy. You can apply their techn......

Discussion Topic  LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by nightrider
This is what I found LA to be like, neighborhood wise. For some reason this type of information was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search