home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Legit casting or scam? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Hi All, I saw a casting for a medical industrial and applied to it on Backstage. The rate is good, ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped By Agent after 5 Months? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
The theatrical sent me out for two things. The commercial sent me out more. I did get the sense that......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped By Agent after 5 Months? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
So here's the update with the commercial department. They said they had considered dropping me as we......

I actually emailed the agent and understand where he as the team were coming from. In all honesty, t......

Discussion Topic  Dropped By Agent after 5 Months? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Back in November, I signed commercially and theatrically with an agency. I had only intended to sign......

Discussion Topic  Audition Coaches in Los Angeles (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Hi All! So, I have an audition for a film that I really want to book. I'd like to perhaps get coachi......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Before They Were Famous" - A Kelly Barrett Comedy (in The Working Actor) by WrightAt
Gross. These message boards are not for shameless self promotion. I mean what the hell is this? The ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
I LOVE Mike Pointer at Hey! I saw your commercial. He is definitely not everyone's cup of tea, and s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by WrightAt
Just out of curiosity... Why is Your Studio Productions a rip off? They do have legit agents and CDs......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: David Martin at Heartrock Management (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Wow. Thank you so much TruthTeller. I searched all over IMDB Pro for David and Michael as well, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: David Martin at Heartrock Management (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
He mentioned on the phone that he and Michael had left another agency/management firm because they d......

Hahahahahahahah BCP. That's exactly the one! He was super nice on the phone, and we're supposed to......

Discussion Topic  David Martin at Heartrock Management (in Secret Agent Man) by WrightAt
Has anyone heard of him? He contacted me on LA Casting. The message was long/ didn't seem like the g......

» Refine Search
» New Search