home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Forever Boys pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
We received a request from Steiner and Block to self tape this last weekend as well. I had submitted......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry pace agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry pace agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Yes, I checked that out yesterday. I read the entire case. It seemed it was resolved in a fair manne......

They are high in the IMDb rankings. They seem well known in LA and cast major TV shows. They are new......

We were also contacted by them asking for an interview on Tuesday. Not sure how we'll proceed. Alrea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Studio Center (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
This was not an open solicitation. There were 3 different monologues provided, depending on age grou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Studio Center (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
We just received an email from them yesterday. I had submitted here on Backstage in early April. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wonderstruck (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
My DD had been called to photo double for Rose (long term), but we weren't willing to cut her beauti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Superwings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Thanks so much! Glad to offer some quick closure on this one, at least....

Discussion Topic  RE: Superwings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Yes, got the call for Lena today! Very excited. My DD has been yodeling for a few years now. She lov......

» Refine Search
» New Search