home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Don Buchwald (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Leslie is a wonderful person. My daughter did a Nickelodeon VO with her a few years ago and loved he......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
No idea, sorry....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy Holiday (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
A friend's agent said they booked from LA. If so, it's too bad they caused all that chaos in NYC for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paw Patrol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Nothing...

Discussion Topic  RE: Paw Patrol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
Nothing here either....

Nothing here either....

My DD sent in agent tape just over one week ago. She was once booked for a Nickelodeon VO many weeks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
They said it shoots in Puerto Rico starting next week, Wednesday, I think....

Discussion Topic  RE: Royal Pains (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by trumpetmom
I don't know. They may, or they may not. There's no way to know for sure. The sides were only two li......

DD went in yesterday for Larkin as well....

» Refine Search
» New Search