home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Peter Rabbit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
My dd is going in Thursday. We expect it to be crazy!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: ESPN/Microsoft (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Friend of my dd booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Yellow Fever (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Take 3 posted this booked. A beautiful little girl named sophia....

Discussion Topic  RE: You and Me Dolls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Dd has a cb too! Xx...

Discussion Topic  RE: Shirley Grant? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Well... Some of my friends like them, others don't. Some recent comments I've heard are that they ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: Generation TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13

Discussion Topic  RE: Generation TV (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
A friend of mine is with gmm and never heard from david. She's very nervous now. Is he gone already ......

This is crazy. Is anyone with gen tv freaking out? When did this happen?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Lankenau Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
My dc's were too young but take 3 posted some bookings on this....

Discussion Topic  RE: Radio City Xmas Show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
My ds got a call today ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gummy Vitamins (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Several kids from take 3 booked according to fb. My ds was released! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trending Down (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
My DS read as well. I got some decent feedback from casting but agent says they still don't know who......

Discussion Topic  RE: Orange is the new black (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Dd is going in today for isla. Fingers crossed good luck to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Nick at night (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
We have a cb Monday! Fingers crossed...

Discussion Topic  RE: folgers audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
Babies from take 3 booked it. So cute....

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow period? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by adoptamama13
We've had a few in the last few weeks. Had to pass on some due to vacation, but commercially have ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: When does it get busy in NY? (in Child and Teen Models) by adoptamama13
Michelle- my dd is 5 and we've been decently busy lately with our agency. Dd just booked a national ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search