home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 49
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (972 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Syphus
Given the age someone has to be to have trained with Meisner directly in NYC. I find it pretty hilar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Another question about fit modeling and Mavrick (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
(I typed this up and realized you said agencies, but I wrote it as if you said designers) Sizes are......

Discussion Topic  RE: The mass-psychosis of headshots in NYC (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Syphus
Preface: I have a BFA in photo and spent many years working in the upper echelons of photography, an......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS SUMMER PROGRAM (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LA NETWORKING TRIPS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I have known a handful of friends over here to do them. None of them have provided anything useful b......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA NETWORKING TRIPS ADVICE (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I can basically tell you its all a giant waste of time. You go there, maybe you meet some people, ma......

Discussion Topic  RE: When should I start submitting to agencies? (in New Actors Only) by Syphus
Then would you be able to do non-union work? I'm not doubting you, but like I said, I question its p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: When should I start submitting to agencies? (in New Actors Only) by Syphus

Argh! *shakes fist at internet*...

^This is mildly incorrect. Your OK 30 does not begin until you work the next job after you are elig......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
I figure, there are 10 other months out of the year where you can establish a great relationship wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Removed (in New Actors Only) by Syphus
You are so transparent it is ridiculous. Why not just admit you are involved in the show? When Amer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
"Sheeple" has got to be a new low. But the other improv one trumps it....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study For People Over 21 (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

» Refine Search
» New Search