home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 40
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (794 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Any direct experiences with the NYC SAG-AFTRA Conservatory? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I never tried this class, but from what I understand you don't get anything ahead of time. I think i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Agent War Stories, Part Two (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Agent War Stories, Part Two (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditions - how far do you go? (in New Actors Only) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I worked on Believe, it failed because of the horrible writing in the beginning. The first episodes,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roles that hurt actor's career (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

The answer is nothing. There are tons of actors who have done shit that is awful in one way or anoth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This A Red Flag? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
That was some impressively well hidden spam....

Discussion Topic  RE: Skybolt (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: So, who should be on the Backstage Finalist Awards finalist list that isn't? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
These are all just sidenotes to the important categories: Best place to hang out. Who picks those?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Obligatory weekly post complaining about the spam (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Kahn (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Kahhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Great Survey You Guys should take (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Russian are the "officla UN languages". But English and F......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Agent Issue..help please! (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Basically you're going to get a bunch of useless advice in this thread. This is solely because no on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can bizarre gig damge your career? (in New Actors Only) by Syphus
Short answer, no. Long answer, No, but the "church" of Scientology might come for her later....

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally got my first extra job tomorrow! (in New Actors Only) by Syphus
Yes...

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

» Refine Search
» New Search