home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 54
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1066 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
During my downtime, I like to keep myself "mentally active" by taking classes or learning things out......

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv for a foreigner? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Accent help?!? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a bit of trouble with fear - Advice? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
This is not going to be the be all to end all of your problem, but I am still going to paste this qu......

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - How To Be A Good Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Generally a background voucher has a small contract on it. There is usually this clause: "That I her......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
See, some people with more patience than me....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting schools that teach a specific technique (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I'm sure there might be some kind of nugget of real advice in there that someone more patient than m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
The Uta Hagen quote is something along the lines of: "Don't memorize the lines, study them til these......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Starter Agents (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG eligibility (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: A Publicist (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Are you famous, or close enough that you have a media presence? If the answer is no, then you don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moderators, here's a suggestion.... (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
There are admins, or at least is an admin thoguh. However, the bots will just find another way arou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Santa Monica, advice? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Please show IMDB page and Veep clip....

» Refine Search
» New Search