Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Skybolt (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Russian are the "officla UN languages". But English and F......

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
During my downtime, I like to keep myself "mentally active" by taking classes or learning things out......

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Solely based on an agent seeing it and going, "I should represent you!" ? In that case I think that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do we have program/school in Southern California that is similar to the British? (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
If the THR list only ranks what their selection of Casting Directors and Agents said, you can't say ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mock the Breakdowns! (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: My thoughts on casting director workshops (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Don't be a weirdo is a pretty good mantra in general. Just gonna throw that out there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Improv Training (in The Working Actor) by Syphus

I will say its a lot more common that I run into actors who think they are absolutely amazing than a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
So many "big shot" schools to guess at. Well, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Books/DVDs/Links on Acting (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I wouldn't try learning from Mamet, but I do love reading his book. As far as On Acting by Meisner,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
I only start hating them if they are my type, or similar in age. I can hear all about my female frie......

» Refine Search
» New Search