home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
Arabic, Chinese, English, Spanish, French, Russian are the "officla UN languages". But English and F......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  What Would Be The Most Useful Language To Learn? (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus
During my downtime, I like to keep myself "mentally active" by taking classes or learning things out......

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Discussion Topic  RE: If you were to choose an acting program solely based on getting an agent from it.. (in Secret Agent Man) by Syphus

Solely based on an agent seeing it and going, "I should represent you!" ? In that case I think that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing a domain name (in The Working Actor) by Syphus
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search