home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Delta (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
we were put on hold for this after the audition and then said there would probably be a call back We......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Shirley Grant? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
we have been extremely happy with them!! We had a good faith trial with them four years ago. I have......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Olympics (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1

Discussion Topic  RE: AT&T Olympics (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
did you receive a call back or you just heard they were for Monday? Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
we are going in on Tuesday for audition but were asked to tape for Monday? for Mikayla. said 7-10 s......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYWIFT (New York Women in Film and Television) PROMO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
nothing yet here!!GLTA...

Discussion Topic  RE: halos oranges (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
Thanks kouklaface!! wondering why one was called for on camera and one for VO. weird thing the VO sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: halos oranges (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
we had VO audition for this on Wednesday. Do you think The VO is for the commercial or will they be ......

we went to VO audition what was the breakdown for the on Camera?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager Recommendation (in Child and Teen Models) by jerseymomof1
R you looking to do modeling or acting? if you are looking to do modeling you should look at modelin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: The Coup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
yes! we were called last year for the younger sister role and now called to read for lucy but I have......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Coup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
bumping this up. has anyone heard anything about this feature film self taping??for the part of lucy......

Discussion Topic  RE: product submission (in Child and Teen Models) by jerseymomof1
There was a weekend in there so don't give up hope! have you submitted anywhere else? if you don't h......

Discussion Topic  RE: La Redoute - print (in Child and Teen Models) by jerseymomof1
my son shot for them the clothes are beautiful!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: childrens web site (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
Thank you all for answering. I don't know for sure it will help us but for me, I think it would be h......

Discussion Topic  childrens web site (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by jerseymomof1
thinking about making website for my child any recommendations on who has a good reputation to help ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nordstrom (in Child and Teen Models) by jerseymomof1
also got a direct hold from agency for 11th and 12th...

» Refine Search
» New Search