home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (503 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Jeep (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
If its the one at Annie Eigan, the BD says no callbacks....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Multiple children need multiple accounts and email addresses sadly. My kids are signed up under the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Backups (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
yeah, sadly happens. Typically if the agent knows they will pass it along. They can be kept in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Backups (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Commercials don't typically go on the resume anyway so credit is kind of a moot point. If it was fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Ty Simpkins booked Adam, it's in the trades today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Opportunities for identical twin babies outside CA? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Most work for babies is commercial and print. When there are tv/film roles they are typically very ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TV Episodic Casting? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Aw heck we've had same and next day quote often. In fact I would say most often within 3 days. Any......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They could easily go back to a girl. They may just be trying boys to see if they like it. They do ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Anyone want to share what age/gender it initially was? It's 11-12 boy now....

Yes supposed to start the 20th. Due Monday but we were told "moving fast." Because of that I am won......

Just got a rush self tape request for McNichol but I think my kid is the opposite gender! Wonder if......

Discussion Topic  RE: Double scale for commercial / eligible to sag (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Two answers--- Double scale is as described above. Whether residuals are double depends on why you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about Makeup (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Headshots sure, auditions no unless it's a bit of coverup for a blemish or under eye circles or some......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting lounge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Wow! Interesting! I didn't realize it has spread. It hasn't caught on well here so maybe they too......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting lounge (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Casting frontier is only used in Los Angeles by a small group of commercial casting directors. It w......

I don't know exactly what generates another e-mail, but I know whenever we get extra emails it's usu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Pepsi wants no conflicts going forward. They honestly don't care if the conflict engaged you before......

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I understand your logic, but try convincing Pepsi of that. Won't work. They are paying you to rema......

Yes for the most part your understanding is correct. Couple of clarifications--for a SAG commercial......

» Refine Search
» New Search