home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (657 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer program In NYC for film? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There aren't many. In fact I would venture to say for a young teen for residential screen acting, t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Summer program In NYC for film? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Teen Or kid? There aren't really legit residential programs like there are in nY as much. It's jus......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Tisch for teens. Filmmaking not acting. NYFA has an LA branch and they are pretty low rent. Is th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vimeo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Re castit I don't know but why would you assume they would download it? Most likely it's different ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vimeo (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
on and... ModelMom80 Registers anyone watching it, vimeo account or not...

MomToo If you check downloads within the first 24 hours they will not show. Perhaps that is what y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Berlin Station (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Tapes being taken from LA some due yesterday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself & I (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Testing scheduled for all three kids....

Discussion Topic  RE: Me Myself & I (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Producers sessions are scheduled for the supporting kids, my understanding is there are choices for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Linda from HR (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They've had some producers and chemistry reads but first calls continue as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Once Upon ATime (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
That's often true for this show and, well, for most roles guest star size and above!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Once Upon ATime (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
This show almost always casts off tape since the creatives are in Vancouver...

Discussion Topic  RE: UNTITLED GOLDBERGS SPINOFF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
That's the only role on Actors Access since the other roles they think they can fill through agent s......

Discussion Topic  RE: UNTITLED GOLDBERGS SPINOFF (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Actors access it's a very specific niche role...

Discussion Topic  RE: Most shocking thing you've seen at an audition/callback (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
And re the cd coming out and praising the kid or those times where they invite the parent in or give......

Discussion Topic  RE: Most shocking thing you've seen at an audition/callback (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
If that was truly you be proud at home where your child can impress you daily. If casting sees you d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Household Name (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Carol Burnett!!!! Yay! That is all lol...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sheldon Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Drama High (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Raised By Wolves (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Rest of casting is not done, but pins are out and some being released so they are closing in. Have ......

» Refine Search
» New Search