home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (243 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend 3 - Carrie Ann Levy and Ashley Mayer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Well yes they do, but only when you have a lot of credits and they are trying to poach you from a sm......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend 3 - Carrie Ann Levy and Ashley Mayer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Never heard of either of them or their company, the agencies they reference coming from are B level......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Movie roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
We've done New Mexico ones this year. And many other locations. We've done very few LA ones ourselv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Movie roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Most Ny based kids audition for the same films the La kids do, the ones that film in Georgia or Vanc......

If she's legal 9 playing younger (which is what I understood from your post, maybe I am wrong) then ......

Just in general it is def slower than usually for film roles for this time of year, yeah....

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Jobs for Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yeah I think that go fund me is silly for 2/3 of the stuff people put up there! Luckily all three o......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Jobs for Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Good to know about the loan. Sag will also sometimes work out a payment plan. My thought personall......

The name thing is NOT an issue anymore unless you are taking about a stage name. Sag now says if a ......

The 14 thing has to do with preference of employment not joining. Lots of half info on this thread.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Every Witch Way spin off W.I.T.s Academy (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
La is actively auditioning. It's non Union. Don't know about the original...

Discussion Topic  RE: CA work permit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
You have to attach the school form (which has a health statement on it) every six months yes. The d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gravity Falls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
La self records due today. They hope to record this Friday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Weekly contract question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Could be either. If he's required to be available "in case" then the weekly contract prevails. If ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Just started seeing LA kids last week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Continuig auditions in La for most roles and yes there have been callbacks and tests...

Discussion Topic  RE: time on set? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Based on my 12ish years of experience with three kids they usually DO follow these restrictions for ......

Discussion Topic  RE: time on set? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
WAY too long. In California it's so long it's illegal and it's against SAG rules as well so this mu......

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation wo signed contract?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I think many agencies that are completely reputable have lists of favorite photographers. It's if t......

» Refine Search
» New Search