home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (233 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager classes? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I don't know about NY but in CA they have to have a bond with the state as an Advance Fee Talent Ser......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Plenty of stage grandparents here in LA may not have been moms idea!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Plenty of stage grandparents here in LA may not have been moms idea!...

OMG! The image of that grandmother sitting there made me laugh out loud! This biz sure brings out ......

Do people do it? Yes. Sometimes they get called out on it and are not allowed to audition, somet......

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I agree with all that's been said! Check with the agent to see what the widows are. Go to the one ......

Discussion Topic  RE: nouville vie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: nouville vie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
oh whoops! I saw the time stamp but not the date, sorry! you were indeed patient I apologize!...

Have patience grasshopper you didn't even wait two hours for a reply! So....how did you submit? Di......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They've started seeing the teen girl this week. There will be more girl roles coming. In between t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There are several girl roles. They've started seeing on a teen and a younger one...

Funny re the bald head thing... There was a role a number of years ago that a name kid had been atta......

Breakdown info is really supposed to be confidential, but looking over your previous posts I can say......

Main CD is in LA. Most first calls are on tape from everywhere. There have been a few in person fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Busy/Slow times of year (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Typically (and this is changing every year because of cable series not running on the "normal" calen......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend 3 - Carrie Ann Levy and Ashley Mayer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Well yes they do, but only when you have a lot of credits and they are trying to poach you from a sm......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legend 3 - Carrie Ann Levy and Ashley Mayer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Never heard of either of them or their company, the agencies they reference coming from are B level......

Discussion Topic  RE: Movie roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
We've done New Mexico ones this year. And many other locations. We've done very few LA ones ourselv......

Discussion Topic  RE: Movie roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Most Ny based kids audition for the same films the La kids do, the ones that film in Georgia or Vanc......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Jobs for Kids (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yeah I think that go fund me is silly for 2/3 of the stuff people put up there! Luckily all three o......

» Refine Search
» New Search