home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (241 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Call Back Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
No ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yeah supposed to start filming tomorrow the 26th as I said above yes it's possible it changed anythi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: My Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Well since the episode they are all in starts filming tomorrow I am guessing they are cast!...

Which role? Saw more kids for Tommy today....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are you a competitive dancer or mom who's dancer is destined for stardom? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Beware! Abby Lee Miller is requiring these girls sign with her as manager. If she also charges the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Montauk netflix show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Lots of newer and theatre kids! Cool! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: matching kids to parents (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Like everything in this business, totally depends on the project and the creatives behind it.and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Way (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Don't have a dog in this one, but wanted to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE Jason Katims and anyone who gets to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold, callbacks, producers session etc?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
LOL, believe me, just when I think I'VE got it everything changes! You can never ever know everythi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hold, callbacks, producers session etc?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Actually producers make the final decisions for studio films as well. The director narrows the fiel......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top agencies LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Oh wow, Is Bobby Ball still around? I thought they were gone! Good to know. And Hollander, yes th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top agencies LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Good to know dad, but I still would argue the list is a bit limited. Could be because Katie Taylor ......

Oh my goodness do NOT use imdb rankings!!!! They are based mostly on which agencies are researched/l......

Good luck ballet shoes! Note that commercially it's easier but for young and older teens it's reall......

Also these are for COMMERCIALS Bc that's what the poster asked. Some GREAT theatrical ones (Innovat......

Hollywood mom blog is a good place to start, but a couple on her list are questionable--I wonder if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What kid of training or help does your child get? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: What kid of training or help does your child get? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Legacy of White Tail Deer Hunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Rachel Tenner is heading up the search and all the others are reporting to her....

Discussion Topic  RE: Legacy of White Tail Deer Hunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They've been looking for quite a while--since June at least. They have added additional regional ca......

» Refine Search
» New Search