home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 21
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (404 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about a credit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about a credit (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Film credits are different and include lead, supporting, etc. not for television though....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Was it a union role? If so it says in your contact--for television it's series regular, guest star ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
It's as dark as lobster if not more so. Bob and all the kids. Dark dark dark. Ask your reps if th......

It's super hard to say with a film with that far off of a shoot date. Especially when the director ......

Lots of in person calls in LA, NY and regionally too. This is one of those huge searches. First ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coogan account: NYC same as la? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
You can also open a CA Coogan from the sag aftra federal credit union online from anywhere. Kids can......

Discussion Topic  RE: Coogan account: NYC same as la? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Well it depends on what kind of "Coogan" you have in Ny. If it's a blocked trust that cannot be acc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season. Meeting with agents before (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Ditto what was said above. Auditions are so far spread out (from Burbank to Santa Monica and everyt......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season. Meeting with agents before (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I would argue November/December is not s good time because of the holidays. Summer is better....

Discussion Topic  RE: Choosing an Agent (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Nope not a bad thing to tell them you have other meetings at all! Shows you are in demand!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Social Media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Cool! I have absolutely no idea, I'm in California and admire Broadway from afar, but good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fun Home Social Media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Song Ideas? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Thank you!! The kids are back at work sorting and choosing, I so appreciate all the help here and t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Song Ideas? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Thanks for the assistance all! Teens, can't live with them and can't shoot them, LOL! They are p......

That's kind of why I'm hoping someone will PM me, LOL! These kids will not be competing against any......

Ok my vocab is off then--like I said not my forte! They didn't ask for anything except two songs.......

Discussion Topic  Song Ideas? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Hey to all the Broadway/Musical theatre folks! This is SO not my area of expertise! But my oldest ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
SAG Foundation NEW YORK: We have spaces available in the upcoming Young Performers Casting Access c......

» Refine Search
» New Search