home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (313 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yes of course it depends on all those things BUT it won't be busy for anyone till after Sundance...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Pilot season (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Ditto. Wait a week or so...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: To Give Breakdowns or Not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Of course! Yeah this show was one of many that doesn't release to managers unless they are seeking ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To Give Breakdowns or Not (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Oh and as for the if you are right for it you will get an audition--again oversimplification. There......

True story. I was at a commercial audition on a Saturday with my kid. A mom was talking about a fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Web page or imdb resume (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Depends.... If you are in a smaller market and self marketing, websites can be useful. If you ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kraft Mac 'n Cheese (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Kraft Mac 'n Cheese (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The Newbie title has to do with how many posts you've made not how long you've been on the board. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Rumored" on IMDB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yup, recasts happen too (Lilla Crawford replacing Sophia Grace Brownlee in Into the Woods comes to m......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Rumored" on IMDB (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I don't know how "rumored" shows up on there to be honest. My guess? When a credit is added and ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The older one or younger one? Rowan is playing the younger sibling (not th invisible one). Maybe t......

Discussion Topic  RE: my invisible sister (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The leads are cast announced today, disney channel series regs. Interestingly Rowan Blanchard is pl......

Disney channel film, saw some kids in LA last week....

Discussion Topic  RE: Shutdown for the holidays.. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Agents and managers are always reachable by casting. They go above and beyond just checking message......

Discussion Topic  RE: baby acting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Its VERY rare for a single baby that age to get "acting" work. They almost always want twins, at le......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Holiday Parties (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
We are in California so it may be totally different here, but in our 12 years in the biz with three ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Steve Jobs Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The Gilchrest lines are from this one: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search