home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (327 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Now see I loved 50 First Dates! Didn't much care for de Niro's follow ups to meet the parents eithe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Comedian - DENIRO Film - {Foul Language} (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yes we do cost benefit too... But have you seen some of DeNiro's recent projects????? I mean I unde......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Everyone has their own lines in the sand and those can change as our kids mature and change. I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
First of all know that you don't get "sent out for" your agents sent your info the the CD and the CD......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Smaller roles are honestly the hardest to get called in for. they see kids quickly for a short perio......

There have been a couple of pilots for the younger end of that range but some are still seeing the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Dark Tower Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I totally understand aging him up... But as a fan of the book it keeps bothering me... He was 11!!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Dark Tower Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Diamond City = Dark Tower, they were trying to keep it top secret but didn't do a good job and fina......

14-16ish...

Been casting since last fall and keep changing age range around. Amazing opportunity to whomever bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Designated Survivor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Lots of talented girls in Toronto...

Discussion Topic  RE: Designated Survivor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Oh and the daughter is young--maybe 6ish? Correct me if I am wrong, but definitely young not teen....

Mom is Natascha McElhone and she is blonde/blue as is Kiefer Sutherland: ......

Son is a teen. My understanding is it will film in LA. Curious--both parents are blonde/blue is tha......

Son or daughter? Have had several rounds of CBS in la for the son. Dunno bout daughter...

Discussion Topic  RE: The realities of Casting (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Bumping this for pilot season...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Interestings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Which role? The teens have been going for a while--producers and some tests as recently as last wee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Goldberg-ABC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There ya go!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Goldberg-ABC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
typically when it goes this silent it's cast. But stranger things have happened...

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
If they are its for guest cast or they are replacing someone. They've started filming already....

» Refine Search
» New Search