home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (431 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents in LA question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I wasn't clear... Sag e isn't a bad place to be! It won't stop them from calling. I was just sayin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents in LA question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
And just FYI for the bigger La agencies, non Union commercials don't count for much. If you say the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Nothing wrong with AEFH. Did you say in the cover letter they were sag or sag-e? Did you only mai......

Good luck! Yes managers can often get you in those doors when it's hard on your own. Though I'm su......

AEFH over DDO all the way. But have you tried others? Neither is top tier....

Discussion Topic  RE: Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Whoops you're right the script says 12, but checked and the BD I have said 10-12 so that's where I m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ozark Netflex Series (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Norma there is ALWAYS a wish list. Check out the thread called "the realities of casting"...

Discussion Topic  RE: Entertainment Accountant in NY - deductions of child actor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
We have an entertainment accountant in LA. We also have a credit card which we use to pay acting ex......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry pace agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Why would a new person keep an old persons name? I mean it would be one thing to keep the name ABC ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jerry pace agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There is MUCH MUCH more than one resolved case. As you can see above. Dig a little deeper....

Google Zanuk Passon and Pace. Then google again using the word scam I would stay away. Far away. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Savage and mavrik agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Norma I think you are in Ny, yes? Those agencies are bicoastal and I primary know the LA agencies. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Savage and mavrik agencies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
History-- Mavrick (the way they spell it) was founded by the former commercial agent at Abrams, Bra......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The friend agent is incorrect. They have done some rounds of callbacks. Perhaps not from that agen......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: contract signing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
You can NOT freelance in LA. One agent per area (film/Tv, print, VO, commercial). Even under a ver......

Discussion Topic  RE: contract signing (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
In LA verbal has become the new normal....

» Refine Search
» New Search