home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 12
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (234 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about supporting role (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Ha ha! All these answers are correct in different circumstances. BUT if it's on the character desc......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: LA places to stay (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yeah sadly there is no central location. Which agency are you with? If you plan to visit them I ca......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Residuals from online shows (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Check your contract. Internet residuals are VERY small even on broadcast shows moved to Internet. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled HBO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yeah good luck at 13 but do able at 11...

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled HBO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I was wrong! Still holding options on a couple of choices but looking for new 11-13 boys under 4'9"......

Pretty sure it's cast. They had "choices" last week and I believe cast one of them Friday....

Discussion Topic  RE: I Kill Giants (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Just starting in person calls in LA...

Discussion Topic  RE: Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

If they are looking in London they won't see American kids. As someone said above when JK Rowling s......

Thanks for posting! Wonder when we will hear about the other three! That gives us a good age range......

That audition site is a known scam, I wouldn't trust it. Did your DD see Teri traylor? Sounds like......

The kid are American. And they don't go to Hogwarts, just heard they are that age!...

My understanding is there are four kids--two boys two girls--Hogwarts age which could be anywhere fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
First let me clarify. When someone tests for the network for a role they will sign a contract befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They have some test deals in place for some roles but haven't pulled the trigger and final tapes kee......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pup star VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Taped auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Do it myself with an iPhone. Have booked union jobs that way. Edit in iMovie on the phone and can ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Roadies Winston (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Mines way too old but what a fun role! Good luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Coach/Filming Sides for Auditions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I wouldn't do classes that young, but if they have a challenging script that's outside of their fram......

» Refine Search
» New Search