home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 23
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (445 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Safety - Young Artist Awards (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Suburbicon- cowboy kid (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Wardrobe for most of the roles was today so my guess is they booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Late tape... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Impossible to say. You'd have to ask your agent tomorrow. Sometimes they will take them sometimes ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voiceover Roles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Make A Wish w/Anthony Mackie (Avengers) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
If it's closed on actors access then no probably not. My guess is they have already cast it or are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Make A Wish w/Anthony Mackie (Avengers) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
They've had several rounds of casting in Los Angeles...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anne (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There are seeing for Diana, Gilbert and Josie in LA...

Discussion Topic  RE: The War With Grandpa (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Max Jenkins booked the lead boy... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: breakdowns (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost In Space (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: Lost In Space (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: After you send self-tape to agent... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Totally agree on learning to do them yourself. And while I think it's great if you want to get the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: After you send self-tape to agent... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Fair enough. But the problem is that some agents download. Some forward the link. Some agents f......

All of the above which makes tracking so difficult. Some cd's want it done on Eco cast or some othe......

Discussion Topic  RE: just a quick silly question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
In LA I would say youth department. Most are youth and "young adult" which seems to fit your situat......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Wrinkle in Time (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: bringing sibling to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Brings to mind the phrase "my right to swing my arm ends where my neighbors arm begins"...

Discussion Topic  RE: bringing sibling to audition? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
hexk, like I said I'VE done it, no judgement here. And I don't even blink if people are quiet and no......

I've said in my other posts you need to make your own choices about when to "break the rules" and th......

» Refine Search
» New Search