home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (510 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Pepsi wants no conflicts going forward. They honestly don't care if the conflict engaged you before......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Explain these rates to me? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I understand your logic, but try convincing Pepsi of that. Won't work. They are paying you to rema......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Yes for the most part your understanding is correct. Couple of clarifications--for a SAG commercial......

Discussion Topic  RE: ROSS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
9 roles. 7 is the 3-6 boys and 8 is the 3-6 girls, the others are adults. Callbacks aren't till th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Heck I just checked and I helped YOU in the self tape thread. You asked me by name about lighting a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meadowland (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
You're calling me a bully? Seriously? Have you read my posts? I go out of my way to be helpful an......

Mamacare--16 out of your last 20 posts have been asking what the breakdown was for something and two......

I don't think production is trying to hire people AS a local hire who aren't....I think they are loo......

As far as I know you are right and it's all in NY except for some requested tapes for Adam....

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Discussion Topic  RE: First Trip to LA... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr

Worst case scenario? Well one Friday afternoon it took me an hour and 45 minutes to get from Santa ......

Just be careful when using sites like Flipkey, Homeaway and VRBO. Honestly, people in LA can be ske......

You will definitely need a car and GPS, I agree! Hotels are pricey for something decent--upwards of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Relocating - Any scoop on neighborhoods and schools (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Burbank. And if you don't mind a bit of a drive Santa Clarita/Valenia area. Of if you don't mind a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pete's Dragon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Open call: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pete's Dragon.... (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Open call: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What is Expected of You and Your Child On Set (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
The sight and sound is a union rule! So use it to your advantage =) MissAk--my guess (and I could ......

» Refine Search
» New Search