home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (390 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Auditions at Paramount Studio (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I can pretty much guarantee that even on a slow week there are 5-10 different things auditioning on ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I'm leaving this conversation because you are missing my point and I am tired of restating AND you f......

Bottom line-- Sag foundation is a private nonprofit funded by donations not sag dues as you mention......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
It's a callback with producers in the room. it can be a first callback a second callback or sometim......

Discussion Topic  RE: IT (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Another producers session Monday....

Producers today in La...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anne, Green Gables?? LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
I think she was questioning whether the open call was for publicity, not the agent appointments....

Discussion Topic  RE: Right Hand Guy (pilot) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
There are some scheduled for tomorrow. Disney usually does producers sessions Thursdays....

Discussion Topic  RE: Right Hand Guy (pilot) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Disney takes FOREVER to cast!...

Discussion Topic  RE: AEFH or Clear Talent for 12 YO boy? (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2enr
Network tv is typically be higher yes. Where $10k per episode is towards the top of Disney it's abo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: AEFH or Clear Talent for 12 YO boy? (in Secret Agent Man) by mom2enr
Disney has to approve every other job you want to do while you are under their contract and they rar......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: 13 Reasons Why (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
No not at all...

Discussion Topic  RE: 13 Reasons Why (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by mom2enr
Yes they clearly aren't sold on "the ones" yet but I still don't think it's because of the possible ......

Lol! Yeah my guess is no, tons and tons of people to chose from in La who don't mind that....

» Refine Search
» New Search