Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (197 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Didn't see the letter, so who knows. The producer part is weird. But SAG offering loans to join is ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Its fairly common. You can apply for it like a regular loan. Not scammy at all...and in fact, quite ......

Discussion Topic  RE: working mutiple takes yay or nay ? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I'll do 1 take or i'll do 100...I just want to do more movies....

Discussion Topic  RE: Posting on behalf of Jay Charan (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Glad you guys replied to this, because when I read the initial post, I honestly thought I missed som......

Discussion Topic  RE: WTF is with all the spam?? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I saw Michael Kostroff on the pilot for "Gotham" recently, as a boy-in-blue cop. Wish he could clea......

Discussion Topic  RE: Frustrated with LA culture (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I adore LA. Every single day, it seems I have limitless choices in what I can do. From cool indie th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Struggling with improv after one course (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
I would say it is fairly common. I was very, very nervious before my 101 show at UCB...and I had bee......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Good actors do it like this... (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Hahaha!! Took me awhile to check this one out...but it turned out to be one of my favorites!! I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: My last post (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I actually didn't mind 108 until his whole lash out over being a bartender as a day job. Here's wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Improv School for frequent performing opportunities? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Any criticism of Meisner theory? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Good steady jobs (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Aaron Takahashi (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
A fantastic actor, I have been following him for years....

Discussion Topic  RE: Branding Yourself (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
You can only really list what you have. If you only have comedy, thats really all you can list... L......

Discussion Topic  RE: A question for those who book (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I think I am confused with what you are actually asking. Might be why you are getting such a blunt r......

Discussion Topic  RE: Which resume do you bring to commercial auditions? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I leave that line off as well. Just takes up space. Everyone's resume says the exact same thing ther......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay, seriously people are advertising for backstage reader choice now? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
It's been going on in the banner ads for as long as I can remember. And I remember a thread or two ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ok NowCasting, I give you one month (in Auditions) by harlemhippo
I haven't had a NowCasting account in awhile either...I think around 2 years as well. I still get e......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Sounds great! I would click "like" if this were on Facebook!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Submitting Yourself (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I send hard copies to cds once in awhhile, but not for specific roles and such. Just more to stay on......

» Refine Search
» New Search