home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (170 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - A Little Something Extra (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Great article! Love the positivity lately!!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Court Show? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I have liked that screen name since I first noticed it on here. And the irony that 'somebutthole" so......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Booked my first Union student film. Do I need to do anything? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - DIY (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Great article...and a great pep talk for those who need the extra little reminder to "just do it"!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Can You Name Any Good Publicists? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
As Stanislav Meiner stated, REALISTICALLY consider how much funds you really want to allocate to thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Thanks for the excellent reply gyokoren!! Really demystifies some of the praise/criticism she gets. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Lesly Kahn (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I am very curious to hear more about Lesly Kahn and what she is all about. There was some discussion......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Movie Quotes (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
"Visions are worth fighting for." -Ed Wood And from the same movie...I think of this one at almost ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I haven't watched the video in question yet...but I do plan to. These type of auditions are becoming......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flights to Auditions = EXPENSIVE! Please help!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by harlemhippo
This is the way I see it: If you are already in Atlanta, or have some strong connection there such a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
This is kind of a tough question here because of the lack of information you provided. Also, because......

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing Your Own Work- Another Story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
It took awhile to get around to replying to this because the boards were down for awhile. Please for......

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Thank you very much for being so specific in your answer!! It really helps! Pretty much everyone I ......

Just watched this! It was a lot of fun! I really appreciate your ambition and thank you for posting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Already paid for a class, then got cast in a play. Have to choose between the two. (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I would say it depends on if you need the play or the class more on your resume, and if the play pay......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
If this actor is real (I'm sort of guessing Sam makes up the people in his articles, all based on a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Amo put his headshots up on another thread not too long ago. They were excellent. I wrote down his ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it poor manners to submit your unsolicited profile directly to casting directors? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

» Refine Search
» New Search