home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (162 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Flights to Auditions = EXPENSIVE! Please help!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by harlemhippo
This is the way I see it: If you are already in Atlanta, or have some strong connection there such a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
This is kind of a tough question here because of the lack of information you provided. Also, because......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing Your Own Work- Another Story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
It took awhile to get around to replying to this because the boards were down for awhile. Please for......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Producing your own work: My story (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Thank you very much for being so specific in your answer!! It really helps! Pretty much everyone I ......

Just watched this! It was a lot of fun! I really appreciate your ambition and thank you for posting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Already paid for a class, then got cast in a play. Have to choose between the two. (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I would say it depends on if you need the play or the class more on your resume, and if the play pay......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
If this actor is real (I'm sort of guessing Sam makes up the people in his articles, all based on a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Too many "Headshot" photographers - What are our other options? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Amo put his headshots up on another thread not too long ago. They were excellent. I wrote down his ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it poor manners to submit your unsolicited profile directly to casting directors? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it poor manners to submit your unsolicited profile directly to casting directors? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
There used to be some really good posts about this subject, but I think they got lost to time. Basi......

Postcards once in awhile are fine....

Discussion Topic  RE: submitting via snailmail (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Did a Small Role on a Big Show, Should I Use It to Promote Myself? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Did a Small Role on a Big Show, Should I Use It to Promote Myself? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Absolutely use this to promote yourself!! Put it on your reel, put it on your resume, and start to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Spoken word poet (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Special skills no doubt. If you have performed any venues of note, you can write them in next to it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Not sure how to credit this on resume (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
I would put it under the TV section, probably a co-star. Use the name of the whole show, not the ske......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is sending email to a casting director bull (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor/Agent (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

» Refine Search
» New Search