home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (199 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I've had to do it now and again, and had to do it a lot when I did crew. Yeah, its for tax reasons....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving from Los Angeles to NYC (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
First off, I have to say, "To Thine Own Self Be true". If NY is where you feel you truly belong, whe......

Discussion Topic  "In LA, You Ain't Sh*T" (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Great article I came across of the "why" of moving to LA. Inspirational even! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Lemon Lime Talent (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Bumping this after awhile... Just wondering if Lemon Lime was theatrical and commercial, or strictl......

Discussion Topic  RE: To list? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
It could fit on a resume any number of ways. The most obvious is its a "short" plain and simple. Pe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
He was awesome in Foxcatcher. A surreal sort of minimalism, yes, but awesome none the less. I found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Kostroff on "Law and Order" (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Michael's always acting!! I saw him on Gotham a few months back!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would I be able to list this on my resume? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Mark S.?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Nature of Need (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Great article! I always find Sam's brand of satire light, honest and somewhat whimsical. I am alway......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDB credit (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
I like Starmeter. I don't take it seriously or anything, but I find it a fun hobby to look at once i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Testimonials from directors, coaches and industry leaders (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
I have seen this type of thing on Actor's websites before. Quotes from directors they have worked wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scripts as problematic, understandable things (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by harlemhippo
I think you are overthinking things quite a bit. I would hate to have that much stuff running throug......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Practice (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
I never read this thread before, but I am having a bought of insomnia and decided to read the whole ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors and pseudo-science (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Most actors I know believe in science. In fact, the stuff you are talking about has only come up wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips for booking costar roles (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Watch at least one episode of whatever show it is to judge the tone. Other than that, don't overth......

» Refine Search
» New Search