home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (180 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Not sure how to credit this on resume (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
I would put it under the TV section, probably a co-star. Use the name of the whole show, not the ske......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Is sending email to a casting director bull (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor/Agent (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
This has happened to me once a few years ago. Exact same thing, exploded blood vessel in the eye! "D......

Poll  RE: ABC requiring Facebook login to submit to discovery showcase (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Stuff you have posted publicly...fine whatever. I don't really agree...but whatever. The stuff in p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Filming a short film in a police station.... (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Do a search of Police Station sets you can use in the LA area. There HAS to be some in the lower bud......

Discussion Topic  Pretty Good Article from a Stand Up Comic (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
This article went by on my FB feed, and I found it quite useful. This guy is a stand up comic, whic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Must invoice the production co. (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I've had to do it now and again, and had to do it a lot when I did crew. Yeah, its for tax reasons....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting Teacher told me I'm not good enough (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving from Los Angeles to NYC (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
First off, I have to say, "To Thine Own Self Be true". If NY is where you feel you truly belong, whe......

Discussion Topic  "In LA, You Ain't Sh*T" (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Great article I came across of the "why" of moving to LA. Inspirational even! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Lemon Lime Talent (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Bumping this after awhile... Just wondering if Lemon Lime was theatrical and commercial, or strictl......

Discussion Topic  RE: To list? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
It could fit on a resume any number of ways. The most obvious is its a "short" plain and simple. Pe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
He was awesome in Foxcatcher. A surreal sort of minimalism, yes, but awesome none the less. I found ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Kostroff on "Law and Order" (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Michael's always acting!! I saw him on Gotham a few months back!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Would I be able to list this on my resume? (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Mark S.?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Nature of Need (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Great article! I always find Sam's brand of satire light, honest and somewhat whimsical. I am alway......

» Refine Search
» New Search