home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (172 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Theatre Hating, "Veruca Salt", Shortcut Wanting L.A. Actor Say (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Who you know in Hollywood? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
It is important, but as many people have said its not the end all be all. You still need to train, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb will have to remove ages (in California, at least) (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Somewhere out there, Junie Hoang is smiling....

Discussion Topic  RE: How should i approach this? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I would contact him fairly soon. Explain that you are just that new and don't have a reel yet. As sa......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Of all the people I have known in the acting and filmmaking world, 3 of them have emerged in the las......

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Here's a thread from over a year ago, which discusses almost the same issue: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: workshops and getting called in only for co-stars (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Bumping because it relates to another thread, and also to keep it from falling off the edge....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Sports Reel (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I used to do this. It was through a company that shot a lot of local sporting events. That company a......

Discussion Topic  RE: If I worked on a film, and the director and people involved are TERRIBLE... c? (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I have removed a credit at least twice. Some extra work I did got credited on there. Took a few trie......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Great Recession: a style of acting that speaks to an era's anxieties (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Loved this article!! I have often thought this type of acting represents not so much a repression/op......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The One Word That Matters (in Secret Agent Man) by harlemhippo
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Worked as an Extra, But May Have a Speaking Role (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
About 10 years ago I was an extra in a Bruce Willis movie. It was a scene where he barges past a bun......

Discussion Topic  RE: Worked as an Extra, But May Have a Speaking Role (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I have no idea of your particular case, but that Star Trek scene is very scripted. Perhaps a fan leg......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I say I am trans? (in New Actors Only) by harlemhippo
I would say yes. Be who you are and be proud of it. There are currently quite a few shows that are ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Six rules of success (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Got into a somewhat obnoxious argument today with a long time friend. It was solved by the philosop......

Discussion Topic  RE: Six rules of success (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Fantastic post!!! And very much needed! Read this a few times everybody!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs Job (profession) (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Sorry about the "tough love" in my post Jason75. Just read your initial post in this thread, and you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dream vs Job (profession) (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
Jason65, You really sound like you are beating yourself up with negativity. People can, have and w......

Discussion Topic  RE: i agreed to an audition on Tuesday BUT,,,, (in The Working Actor) by harlemhippo
I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today!...

» Refine Search
» New Search