home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (16 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Vocal Coach Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Nassau county. Thank you....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Need Vocal Coach Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Bump. Thank you for any suggestions....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Need Vocal Coach Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
I am looking for an amazing vocal teacher/technique on Long Island. My teen daughter has a coach in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gamer's Guide to Junior High (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Thank you for update. My DD self taped for Ashley due 10/23....

Discussion Topic  Gamer's Guide to Junior High (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Any word on this? GLTA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
My DD self taped too. No word. GLTA....

Discussion Topic  RE: Untitled Dan Schneider Pilot (Nickelodeon) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Anyone been asked to self tape for this?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Singing/acting coaches on Long Island (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar

Discussion Topic  RE: Lyrics for Life (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Nothing yet here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Any word on this? GLTA!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Bunked (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
NYER I know a few that have self taped in NY and have not heard of any CB's. GLTA....

Anyone here of any CB or movement on this? GLTA!...

Has anyone had a CB or any additional contact if self taped outside of CA? Our deadline to submit w......

My daughtered was asked to self tape for Beebe. Now we wait. What is usually next step?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manager ? And Manager Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
Thank you so much for responding. I truly appreciate it....

Discussion Topic  Manager ? And Manager Interest (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by MaddieStar
My DD has not signed with the manager who has show interest in her. They have sent her out on two bi......

» Refine Search
» New Search