Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (266 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Age (in New Actors Only) by skeeterkitty2004
Just tell cds that your legal age ie 21+. This goes for especially people who look a lot younger tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting = automatic disqualification?? (in Survival Jobs) by skeeterkitty2004
I'm still trying to find a job, even a pt one. Also the BA degree gets in the way of things, because......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Right? I pay the Taxes on My Agent's & Manager's Commission??? (in The Working Actor) by skeeterkitty2004
There's a line somewhere on the tax form that you put commissions on, you can also do it as a busine......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by skeeterkitty2004
He was attached to it and shot the movie, the movie was in theatres a couple of years ago....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by skeeterkitty2004
The one that I declined to aud for was a pretty big movie w/a name actor in it. I wonder if the prod......

There was this audition last year or the year before where they wanted you to pay for a background c......

» Refine Search
» New Search