home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (269 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Under 5 on resume (in The Working Actor) by skeeterkitty2004
Cameo. I had a part with 1 word....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Age (in New Actors Only) by skeeterkitty2004
Just tell cds that your legal age ie 21+. This goes for especially people who look a lot younger tha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting = automatic disqualification?? (in Survival Jobs) by skeeterkitty2004
I'm still trying to find a job, even a pt one. Also the BA degree gets in the way of things, because......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Is This Right? I pay the Taxes on My Agent's & Manager's Commission??? (in The Working Actor) by skeeterkitty2004
There's a line somewhere on the tax form that you put commissions on, you can also do it as a busine......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Working non union after becomeing SAG AFTRA (in Secret Agent Man) by skeeterkitty2004
You can probably get away with it in Wyoming or in WA (I heard that some do do it up here) but you w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by skeeterkitty2004
He was attached to it and shot the movie, the movie was in theatres a couple of years ago....

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay to be in a movie: Magic Elevator (in Secret Agent Man) by skeeterkitty2004
The one that I declined to aud for was a pretty big movie w/a name actor in it. I wonder if the prod......

There was this audition last year or the year before where they wanted you to pay for a background c......

Discussion Topic  RE: RESUME FORMATS (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by skeeterkitty2004
I heard you should have a seperate resume for stage and film. And with the stage, cut out as much o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

» Refine Search
» New Search