home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by jasonresno
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Channing Tatum Acting Coach.... Really? (in New Actors Only) by jasonresno
Yeah, complete and utter disagreement. The only people that I see disregarding comedy as acting are ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Overnight Job/Graveyard Shift (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Just wanted to chime in as I attempted to do this a year ago. I picked up a real easy overnight job ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What's YOUR day job? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Freelance writer here. Started doing it last year. Finally built up a list of steady clients. Make m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Hey E! I cast for my projects via ActorsAccess and Don't do it man. I've had actors sleuth out my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I hurting myself with these headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jasonresno
Thanks brett! That's good to hear. Bumping this as well to hear any other thoughts....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Am I hurting myself with these headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jasonresno
So I've been using these for a little bit now and I've gotten mixed reviews. Just wondering if I'm h......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno

Discussion Topic  How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
For those of us with cars: How far are you willing to drive for a paid gig? I'm in Chicago but consi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
As an outsider peaking in, how receptive are the bigger agencies in Atlanta to out of state talent?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

» Refine Search
» New Search