Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What's YOUR day job? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Freelance writer here. Started doing it last year. Finally built up a list of steady clients. Make m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Is what I'm doing on Actors Access wrong? Details inside.. (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Hey E! I cast for my projects via ActorsAccess and Don't do it man. I've had actors sleuth out my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I hurting myself with these headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jasonresno
Thanks brett! That's good to hear. Bumping this as well to hear any other thoughts....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Am I hurting myself with these headshots? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jasonresno
So I've been using these for a little bit now and I've gotten mixed reviews. Just wondering if I'm h......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno

Discussion Topic  How far are you willing to drive for a gig? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
For those of us with cars: How far are you willing to drive for a paid gig? I'm in Chicago but consi......

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
If you lose the heart and would rather plan for the future, then do it. No gun to your head keeping ......

Discussion Topic  Cut my first rough demo reel, thoughts? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jasonresno
This is really my first year taking a swing at the biz and, unfortunately, most of my good footage i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Atlanta? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
As an outsider peaking in, how receptive are the bigger agencies in Atlanta to out of state talent?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Quality Acting Studios in Chicago (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
My agent, as well as a few other industry pros here in town, strongly suggested the Acting Studio Ch......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Thanks for the replies guys. There seems to be a consensus, which makes me feel much better. It must......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
Thanks guys, so that's about where I'm at. I'm hitting 25 in a few months. Having seen what I send ......

Discussion Topic  Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
I don't know if I suffer from some body image issues or if it's just a self esteem thing. Maybe it's......

Discussion Topic  Do the top Chicago schools hold any weight in L.A.? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
So my background: I've finally gone full time with my career. I'm in Chicago right now and I want t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you tell your significant other about all your auditions? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
I hate talking to anyone about my auditions, unless I book 'em and then pour us a drink and I'll cha......

Discussion Topic  RE: What should I do, to bring out the interesting in me? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by jasonresno
I would start by not doing this. Do what anyone does when they want to learn: go to school, learn, a......

Discussion Topic  How should an actor utilize the internet as a medium for growth? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
I work from home to make my rent and I spend a lot of time near my computer. I would love to put it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: California no longer the place to be for features? (in The Working Actor) by jasonresno
How does one go about finding out which agencies take out of state talent? Just peruse their website......

» Refine Search
» New Search