home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: paying to an agent for representation (in Secret Agent Man) by 901actor
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: paying to an agent for representation (in Secret Agent Man) by 901actor
Rich dad rule #23 cash buys influence. This seems like a dumb idea but hey wealthy people use their......

Discussion Topic  RE: 9 warning signs of an amateur artist (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
Dont know if I'm really buying it, every artist does their own thing......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Bedford Forrest Management (in Secret Agent Man) by 901actor
The guy who started the KKK has a managment company? Now ive seen it all...

Discussion Topic  RE: Who casts episoduc background work these days? (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
Are the only people getting work through central paying for their Extra's Management service? I gav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do Actors really need classes ? (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
Of course you should train how else are you going to get cast as a "real" kickball player or "real" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Maybe I'm trying too hard at auditions... (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
Wait backstage's advice was to just be you? I guess so much for taking classes, learning how to act......

Discussion Topic  RE: New scam: Never Ending Casting (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
Ha... I guess the call in services didnt get the memo...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone Else Find Scene Study Completely Useless for Booking Jobs? Any Alternatives? (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
uh.. I like your fire but not really the same at all.. ask a professional athlete( I happen to know ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone Else Find Scene Study Completely Useless for Booking Jobs? Any Alternatives? (in The Working Actor) by 901actor
I mean a friend with an outside eye who can give you real feedback. The main problem with a lot of f......

I was trying to get on board with some of these responses but like David Mamet(sp) said if you want ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working non union after becomeing SAG AFTRA (in Secret Agent Man) by 901actor
Who are you people? truthteller included... you know the reason he asked... and in reality as much ......

» Refine Search
» New Search