home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
We haven't heard anything on Peckels! But very cute one!!! My DD loved doing it!! So GLTA who recei......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Pup star VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Has anyone heard of any call backs on this one? Is this only casting out of NYC?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Sorry it was not for trevor, it was for another boy but we had to pass on it as my DS had to go out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trevor (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Audition end of this week for my DS, first call....

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DS always looked much younger and sounded much younger. DS did tons of VO for 8-10 until he was 1......

Discussion Topic  Federal credit union (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DD auditioned for a fed credit union commercial that shoots this Friday. The original hold dates ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Divorce (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Congrats!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Divorce (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Does anyone know what is going on with this one? Would it still be shooting Monday? They don't see......

Seems strange especially since our shoot dates were 3/2 which is Monday! Good luck!!...

So what age is the some for now? We submitted tape so it probably doesn't matter for us but curious ......

We also got self tape no audition. Weird. Let's us know when anyone hears!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Stuck In The Middle (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DD was in today for first call for Harley....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Shock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Sorry we were Michael, older brother....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Shock (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Taped end of January for this. Haven't heard anything....

Discussion Topic  RE: auditions and weather? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I think the fact that everything shut down last week bookings and auditions were canceled. Last year......

Discussion Topic  RE: At&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
no callback for my DC but I guess that would have been canceled anyway. Lol...

Discussion Topic  At&T (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
seemed to be loads of kids at this one. We were there yesterday. anyone hear of callbacks? I think......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Thanks for all the posts! Good to know we are not alone! Have a great fall everyone!...

Discussion Topic  Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone else out there having a slow time? We have become more selective in the auditioning and now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Schooling (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I absolutely love cyber school! My DS was cyber schooled for 3 years for same reason. He started do......

» Refine Search
» New Search