home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Becca (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Bump*...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Becca (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Any bookings yet on this?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Was this for the VO?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you need a summer place in the city for a job or auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I PM'd you. Any more info would be helpful! Lots of us on the board could use housing I'm sure. Last......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you need a summer place in the city for a job or auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Please PM me more info....

Discussion Topic  RE: Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Thanks for the info! Still nothing here so hoping for all of us CBs haven't gone out and they will ......

Discussion Topic  Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone else audition for Patrick? DS went on Saturday. Any news of call backs? GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PIP FISCHER AND THE SECRET OF ÖTZI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Just submitted a tape today. I don't know the actual deadline though....

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Continues to be very slow! havent seen a commercial or film audition in weeks! Everyone else in the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
We taped in October?...

Discussion Topic  Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Just heard there are more callbacks. Anyone else?...

Discussion Topic  RE: High school musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Gotcha. I kinda figured. ......

Discussion Topic  High school musical (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I haven't seen anything about this in awhile. I know there was an open call on line and that there ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG AFTRA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
When we first joined SAG my DC and I attended some of the casting things and an occasional meeting. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anne (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Weezersmom....does your DD have red hair as well?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Anne (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DD received the sides the day she had to tape. Of course she was unable to memorize them. Any ide......

Discussion Topic  RE: Tips or advice welcomed (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
It's crazy fun having more the one kid involved. The scheduling is a challenge and we have a wonderf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Ollie and Moon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Bump***...

Discussion Topic  RE: Ollie and Moon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Nothing here. But GLEveryone...

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney Animal Kingdom - not all available (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I'm sure it would truly matter at the callback. The initial meeting most likely was for personality ......

» Refine Search
» New Search