home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (43 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: practice scripts (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
There are lots of scripts called screen plays on amazon. The actual movie scripts. You'd have to pur......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Radio spot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Does anyone know where I can get a copy or hear a radio VO that was done by my DC? I would like to ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Has anyone in the NYC area received a call back for either role?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SOFI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Bump...

Discussion Topic  SOFI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Went to this last minute on Thursday night. Anyone here of when it records or any bookings? I know t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DD was measured at the audition. But they didn't say what they were looking for....

Discussion Topic  RE: Series of Unfortunate Events (Netflix) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
There were boys auditioning in ny when my dd was. This was just this past Thursday....

So were there any callbacks from the New York area?...

Assuming they are auditioning all over for this. Especially since it shoots in Vancuver!...

Discussion Topic  RE: NY temporary move (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
we did AirBnB and were very successful. Really enjoyed it and were happy with all aspects. Gypsy h......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
nothing here either.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Peckles (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
We are re taping. Wish we were goig into casting though. Setes I think DD does better when actually......

We just received a CB for this. So surprised at this. Anyone else?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Macy's VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone hear anything?...

Discussion Topic  Macy's VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DDauditiomed yesturday for this wondering about bookings! If anyone hears please post!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Duke Healthcare (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Nothing here. Shoot is supposed to be the 8th...

Discussion Topic  Duke Healthcare (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Did callbacks go out for this? It shoots Oct 8 I think. Roles were and young boy and girl and mom an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Flight of Passage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Didn't anyone else tap for this?...

Discussion Topic  Flight of Passage (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
DS just sent in self tape for this and we were wondering if anyone knows of a time line for this one......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zoosie's animated pilot voice over (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
We taped last week for this. Haven't heard a thing! GLTA...

» Refine Search
» New Search