home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The greatest showman (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Caroline was aged down. I think it was 11-12. Still good singer /dancer though....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jacob ff (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Nothing here. When we went they were all over 18's. So maybe they went older....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Jacob ff (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
In person audition this past Thursday for my DS. (Phil)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Yay! We just got word. See you there. GLTA involved....

Discussion Topic  RE: Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Great news! Hope you are right!...

I'm assuming callbacks have gone out? Does anyone know anything?...

Nothing here.......

Nice that Nora was there! DS is with older boys. Good Luck!!...

Discussion Topic  Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone go to open calls today? How did it go? Any call back information? DS auditioned a couple w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Becca (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Did this ever book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Becca (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Bump*...

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Thanks for the update! It helps to know......

Discussion Topic  Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Has anyone else seen a really slow summer this year? My DD is 12-14yrs and I guess I knew it would ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Killing of a Sacred Deer (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Any callbacks for anyone??...

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you need a summer place in the city for a job or auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I PM'd you. Any more info would be helpful! Lots of us on the board could use housing I'm sure. Last......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you need a summer place in the city for a job or auditions? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Please PM me more info....

Thanks for the info! Still nothing here so hoping for all of us CBs haven't gone out and they will ......

Discussion Topic  Radio city (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone else audition for Patrick? DS went on Saturday. Any news of call backs? GLTA!!...

Discussion Topic  RE: PIP FISCHER AND THE SECRET OF ÖTZI (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Just submitted a tape today. I don't know the actual deadline though....

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Continues to be very slow! havent seen a commercial or film audition in weeks! Everyone else in the......

» Refine Search
» New Search