home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Thanks for all the posts! Good to know we are not alone! Have a great fall everyone!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Slow or busy? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone else out there having a slow time? We have become more selective in the auditioning and now ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Schooling (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
I absolutely love cyber school! My DS was cyber schooled for 3 years for same reason. He started do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Voice cracks when singing especially when hitting high notes? (in Voice and Singing) by starsmom
who is your voice teacher,justjoe? and performance coach?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Voice and Singing

Discussion Topic  RE: Manhattan love Story series (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Did this book? I think it records on monday...

Discussion Topic  RE: Manhattan love Story series (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DS just auditioned yesturday. They didn't have any info on callbacks posted....

Discussion Topic  RE: Campbell (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Nothing here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Vacation Feature Film (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My DS auditioned but the CD told him straight out he was too old for one part and too young for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MP3 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
i also use garageband on the MAC and my DS have booked many this way. Good Luck!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain D's (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
CB's are out! Not for my DS but heard of some others. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Any callbacks from the NYC submissions at the casting office?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Didn't get the funding the first time around. Trying it again I guess....

Discussion Topic  Louder than Bombs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Please post if any callbacks or bookings. My DS auditioned yesturday, Wednesday....

Discussion Topic  RE: Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Any news on this one? We sent in agent tape....

Discussion Topic  Disney's Fairest of the Mall (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Has anyone received auditions for this pilot?...

Discussion Topic  Cat chow fairy tale VO (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Did this book? My daughter read Thursday and loved doing a fairy tale....

Discussion Topic  RE: IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
thanks! GLTA...

Discussion Topic  IKEA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
Anyone hear anything about the ikea audition from mom and Tuesday? My DS auditioned yesturday....

Discussion Topic  RE: 7 Dwarfs & Me (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
We were called in by agency and it appears the breakdown is very different depending on when you wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: 7 Dwarfs & Me (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by starsmom
My dd is 10 and Tall and is going in for Camilla and snow tomorrow. Hmmm…......

» Refine Search
» New Search