home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Producer's session callback tomorrow (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Hey guys, I have a callback for Boardwalk Empire tomorrow and it's a producer's session. Anybody ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents barely answer email invites (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
I didn't book any and got called back for one that was a really cool NBC comedy pilot. I'm probably ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents barely answer email invites (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
You're absolutely right Marbar. Well said and well written. Thanks man...

I agree, these relationships we have with agents should be a bit more hands on. At least a quality a......

Discussion Topic  Agents barely answer email invites (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
My agents are barely paying attention to me. In a year's time they have gotten me 8 legit TV/Movie a......

Discussion Topic  Ny agency with La office (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
I have an agent here in NYC, but I wanted to reach out to an agency that is based here in NYC that a......

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Scene Showcase Diversity program - Dilemma (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
thanks for the advice guys. I'm staying...

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Scene Showcase Diversity program - Dilemma (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Yeah I was just reading up on it and it looks like a very long commitment for something that's more ......

Discussion Topic  NBC Scene Showcase Diversity program - Dilemma (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
So I got a callback from my taped audition that I sent in from NYC to the LA NBC Showcase. The callb......

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations on Newsletters (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
If that's the case then I'm unsubsrcibing to creating my own newsletter right now!. Thanks for the a......

Discussion Topic  Recommendations on Newsletters (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Does anybody have any insightful advice with monthly newsletters? Is MailChimp the way to go? The f......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Post Pilot Season Wrap Up (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
"Talent is talent. It cannot be denied." Fantastic quote SAM....

Discussion Topic  RE: Postcard timing (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
cool thanks...

Discussion Topic  Postcard timing (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
Should I try to get my mass postcard mailing out this Friday for them to be delivered next week or w......

Discussion Topic  RE: 90 day agency clause (in Secret Agent Man) by quazimoto
thanks for all the responses...now off to go buy more maxipads...

yeah definitely manager time...not really far along in my career this event was the first BIG thing ......

Now I have producers contacting this agent, who loved my work at the event and the agent can barely ......

I just recently PERFORMED (NOT BACKGROUND, NOT A BACKUYP SINGER OR DANCER, BUT LITERALLY MY OWN 8 MI......

good call on the manager. thanks for the numbers..This agent tried to keep me from working with agen......

Well this agent is an idiot because I just performed at an enormous comedic event and the more inter......

» Refine Search
» New Search