home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Pros and Cons of Being in LA at 17 (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Oh for Pete's sake. Go to college. This is part of your groundwork. It's part of what will make you......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: outrageous corporate pay (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
My first question would be how legit the casting call is. I doubt Intel does non-union commercials ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Okay I need a lawyer..? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for an actress (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Have you done improv? Always a good tool for staying loose and making discoveries. (Though Meisner i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for an actress (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
You didn't say anything about training. It seems like in terms of look and even auditioning skills,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do production companies just distribute or help make an independent film? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
There's a tendency, not only in film, but in music and publishing as well, to get people to make the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with criticism (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: How to quiet the negative thoughts and voices? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Creative artists are notoriously insecure and self-critical and those who use their own physicality ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to handle a fellow actor who wants to "direct" everyone? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It seems to me the first one did it just the right way - and the director was way out of line asking......

Discussion Topic  RE: do people still use the term "roster" frequently? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
It doesn't help that the New York Times and even some very serious broadcasts casually refer to "Cas......

Discussion Topic  RE: My resumes is good enough to get an agent (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Leave anything about English off. Simple. The language is "Cambodian", not "Cambodia" (the country).......

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone taken Sam Christensen branding intensive? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Do you know any working actors? Ask them if they've used similar services to advance their careers. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting Involved in LA Theatre Companies (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
First Stage LA does exactly the kind of reads of new plays you're talking about: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Short Trip to LA (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I'd say enjoy yourself and get to know the city. If you're here on a weekend, drive around and look ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please support actors by signing this petition please! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Wow. It really doesn't matter if people agree with you or not - the text is an utter disaster. If ......

Discussion Topic  NY TIMES: Waiting for Wonder Woman (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Frank Bruni on women on screen: "Maybe because I have seven nieces whose dreams matter to me, maybe......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Many people in LA seem to want to get you just long enough to know if you're "worth" knowing. Once t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it wrong to write your own monologues? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It's usually not a smart idea. As a number of people have said about this kind of thing, you're aski......

Discussion Topic  You got your big break - then what? ("Blair Witch" follow-up) (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
So many actors in town, looking for that one big break. What happens when you actually get it? At ......

» Refine Search
» New Search