home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: What are the likliehoods of an agent taking on a new client during pilot season? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents pitch actors to casting directors? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
My main thought is that if you feel like you have to tell your agent how to do their job, you're alr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Being Put On Hold And Not Booking Still A Good Thing? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Yes....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Negative Energy (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
The corollary to this is to take pleasure in other people's success; that is, take it as a sign that......

Discussion Topic  RE: I would really like some advice on this... (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Don't throw good money after bad. There is nothing professional about any of this, so I don't see w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do you have any tips handling dialogue that is very technical? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I remember hearing years ago that classically trained actors were especially good at things like out......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crazy question... audition is at a house? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
If you were female (which by your tag I'd guess not), I'd say don't go without a friend. As a guy, i......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

Poll  RE: Are You a Starving Artist? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
In fact the site tells you absolutely nothing except that you can get a free book - by forking over ......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's an agent's response to someone with no experience but talent in the 99.9%? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Basically, a person that talented wouldn't be in a CD/agent workshop; they'd be doing work, even if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Jason Bot??? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Sounds like a classic check scam: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured work on Resume (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
This has been true for twenty years, in fact. "Feature" = "Extra" as far as CD's are concerned. Wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured work on Resume (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
That happens with extra work. And casting directors know it. They also know that if you were hired ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Nobody Cares (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
"Whatever you're carrying, check it at the door. There's no room for it here." "China Beach"...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institutes destroyed me and my life: (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I did not rewrite it. I formatted it. Every word there is yours. And I don't need your permission ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institutes destroyed me and my life: (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Oh what the hell... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly Hills Playhouse (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
The BHP was certainly one of the very top schools in town when Milton was alive. The Scientology sid......

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach Cameron Thor guilty of lewd conduct with child actress (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Depressing. But not the first time someone with some power in this town has abused their position, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I think you will find people up and down the line who have attitudes, are unnecessarily mean or even......

Discussion Topic  RE: To work or Background work (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It really depends on where you are in your career. If you're not getting auditions at all, then back......

» Refine Search
» New Search