home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (39 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Standard to Put Name on Front of Headshot? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
If what you really want to do is act, it's never too late. If you're looking to make a living at it,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It's also important to put representation in perspective. Many actors focus on the gatekeepers as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
"a network ... rejected [Mindy Kalin] for the part of herself, owing to the fact that "we were not c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Now a member of SAG! How to let CDs know? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Getting into the union is a good excuse to send a postcard (though a postcard that mentions work is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anyone know the best way to get critics to come see a play? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Offer them food, and more. There was an article in Back Stage years ago about how some minor league......

Discussion Topic  World Theatre Day (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
"Today we celebrate World Theatre Day, an annual celebration where all International Theatre Institu......

Discussion Topic  RE: "In LA, You Ain't Sh*T" (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  A novel starring a struggling actress (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I haven't actually read this novel, but some here might enjoy the opening chapter in the sample, whi......

Discussion Topic  RE: relationships with CDs (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Basically, people are people. Some hold grudges, some don't. But where there's any negative impressi......

Discussion Topic  Michael Kostroff on "Law and Order" (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
His name just appeared, top of show....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Meeting an Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
I feel like SAM made that pretty clear - tough questions quickly give an idea of how straightforward......

Discussion Topic  RE: Brit in NY (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
In NYC there used to be open auditions listed in Backstage. If there still are, you could just drop ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Το Air Max 2015 is που κάνει το for ο δρομέας (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Well, yes, absolutely....

Discussion Topic  RE: What would you do in this situation? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
My own response would be: "I explicitly do NOT consent to the use of my work for any public purpose.......

Discussion Topic  RE: “Writers” asking you to improvise in auditions (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
If these are SAG auditions, here's SAG's take for commercials: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Listing Film Credits in CV for Commercial Rep (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Commercial casting more than theatrical is based on type and personality. So I'd think the main thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why is it bad for a female actress to have bathing suit shots in portfolio? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Another way to put it is that too many attractive people (of both genders) come to Hollywood thinkin......

Discussion Topic  RE: thanks (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
No. Don't quit your job....

» Refine Search
» New Search