home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (53 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Beverly Hills Playhouse (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
The BHP was certainly one of the very top schools in town when Milton was alive. The Scientology sid......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting coach Cameron Thor guilty of lewd conduct with child actress (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Depressing. But not the first time someone with some power in this town has abused their position, w......

Discussion Topic  RE: No reason to be nice (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I think you will find people up and down the line who have attitudes, are unnecessarily mean or even......

Discussion Topic  RE: To work or Background work (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It really depends on where you are in your career. If you're not getting auditions at all, then back......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where your union dues go... (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Who suggests and/or approves these raises?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  before you start such a journey (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: Flights to Auditions = EXPENSIVE! Please help!! (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Stanislav Meiner
SideMan, I think you have to be aware that what you're doing is extremely unusual, so you're unlikel......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: Referral (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Normally, I would say, "Not a chance", but then I wouldn't expect police officers to be giving out s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue, Advice on "TOO Method" (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Any method is a tool. The purpose of the tool is to get you living the character's reality in the mo......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Secret Agent Man Land (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
"Namaste, suckers!" ......

Discussion Topic  RE: John Dapolito (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
I suppose it's fair to ask how well this teacher has done in finding his own "sweet spot" or "acting......

Discussion Topic  RE: Attn: Actors who book with non-native Accents (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
The preposterous accents are probably considered more entertaining than the real ones (especially on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Reality TV on Reels (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: How Can I Get More Auditions?!?!?!?! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Well. Boston right off is not promising for that. Otherwise, depend less on other people opening do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropped by an agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Commissions (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: Movie Poster for Short Film (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Creative Commons is one obvious place: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crediting when writing your own stuff (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Here's a simple question. Think of the films you've especially admired over the years. How often do ......

Discussion Topic  Ruby Rose: "I ended up creating my own work and ultimately it went viral" (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
This after over a year of going nowhere. And she's, like, model-beautiful....

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

» Refine Search
» New Search