Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: thanks (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
No. Don't quit your job....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Does he have a case? (background actor becomes the face of a studio feature) (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

Oh no. And he's a black guy in WHITE FACE? Talk about adding insult to injury....

Years ago there was a print campaign for, as I recall, a martini brand. The main face in it was an u......

Discussion Topic  "Maverick" didn't go to acting school (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
James Garner: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question from a director re: sides (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
This is about you. What will get you the best actor for your purposes? You could give them verse fr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
As I recall, Uta Hagen says not to memorize. This certainly doesn't mean you shouldn't know your li......

Discussion Topic  RE: A Publicist (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
You should consider hiring a publicist when you have a reputation to manage. For most actors, this i......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
The great Hollywood quote (from William Goldman?) is "Nobody knows nothin'". I had a friend once wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Watch Good Theater (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Sacred Fools typically has well-reviewed productions: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts, perspective, and your career. - By Nogen Beck (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Definitely useful, definitely hard to read. If I may..... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Yes. It's all about you....

Discussion Topic  RE: Are montages on a reel really that undesirable? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
What it comes down to is having every single thing hit and not a thing there that doesn't. If you h......

Discussion Topic  RE: The book "The Actor Takes a Meeting" --- Is this book's advice any good? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
The best way to be interesting to other people is to show interest in them. (It's tragic when you se......

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - The Most Humiliating Acting Experience Ever. (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
And yet this small chaotic mess of a short film actually led to something bigger in the end. That's......

Discussion Topic  RE: Refusing to give footage (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Did you say you didn't sign a release? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Director being inappropriate (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Don't assume there's nothing the police can do. Years ago an agent was doing this sort of thing alon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any point in contacting classmates who are now stars? (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
It seems to me the best strategy here is to work in widening circles. If you know others from your ......

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

» Refine Search
» New Search