home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (47 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who don't particularly like theater.... (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
For the generations today that grew up without going to theater (which among other things has become......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Commissions (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Unfortunately, there have been several cases of thoroughly dishonest agencies frankly embezzling the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  The great acting teacher Uta Hagen talks about... (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
...beer "Wisconsinites like me are used to fine beers." ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I need help! Please Answer! (Agents) (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Basically, you need a car. There are ways around it and public transportation has gotten better. But......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Secret Agent Manual (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
Dunno about burnout as an agent, but it does seem that the Swiftian tone has dominated for some time......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Actually, I think the question is how many Israeli-American actresses are there who might have playe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

This just in... On the one hand, Crowe has apologized. On the other hand, he says the whole point o......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner
I suspect when SAM said there's a difference, he was referring to how agents view these. Someone wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: I'm 27, attractive female, no acting experience. (in Secret Agent Man) by Stanislav Meiner

If what you really want to do is act, it's never too late. If you're looking to make a living at it,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Wolf of Wall Street Monologue Recited (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Wow. Tough crowd. I haven't watched it, honestly. I think most people here could pretty much predic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Industry Standard to Put Name on Front of Headshot? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
It's also important to put representation in perspective. Many actors focus on the gatekeepers as th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Having a "difficult look" all advice welcome!! (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
"a network ... rejected [Mindy Kalin] for the part of herself, owing to the fact that "we were not c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Now a member of SAG! How to let CDs know? (in The Working Actor) by Stanislav Meiner
Getting into the union is a good excuse to send a postcard (though a postcard that mentions work is ......

» Refine Search
» New Search