home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A GOOD scene class needed! (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
I think it's a weird list but I'm interested to hear what people whove been there have to say. Thor ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Talent West (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
I would trash the office or cuss them out on the phone, but you could just do nothing like a hot gir......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do I go to an audition with a bloody eye? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
I personally would go, but if the shoot date is too soon it might be an issue. Cold sores also suck......

Discussion Topic  RE: Would this be asking too much for an actor to do in one script? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
You can get someone to do pretty much anything but the question is are you getting the best talent p......

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead

Discussion Topic  RE: What can be expected NY to LA and vice versa? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
There's this new thing casting offices have called a bathroom, where you can freshen up, check your ......

This is years away. You may be worrying more than you need to. If you are persistent, mentally tough......

Discussion Topic  RE: Where's Truthteller and the rest? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
Do you think it's a Backstage thing in general? Being a trade mag they may be running bare bones. I'......

Discussion Topic  RE: What do you do when you need to film an audition and don't have an experience reader? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
I either ask someone for help or I pay for a taping service, since those are the only two options av......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cannabis and acting (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
People want to see stories that reflect reality. Network TV arrived at this conclusion first due to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Another Hollywood "discrimination" sob story (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
Little people don't equate to white people in that idiotically twisted analogy, because they're a mi......

Actually LADelight, you're deliberately trolling and race-baiting at this point for more attention, ......

Some people just don't know when to shut up....

LAdelight, who are these complaining Asian people and where did you see and hear them?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NBC Diversity Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by arrowhead
That was viral marketing, you didn't know? :P Forget it. Ancient history. It'll be fun to see who t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Poll  Slow commercially for anyone else? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
I was going out weekly for months, then haven't heard a peep in two weeks now. For those who go out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Place To Take Sketch Writing Class (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
UCB sketch is fantastic. Not a bad place to start...

Discussion Topic  RE: Backstage, do something about all this spam. (in Secret Agent Man) by arrowhead
The Working Actor board needs some hygiene, and those user accounts seem to be still active....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search