home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (27 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Backstage, do something about all this spam. (in Secret Agent Man) by arrowhead
The Working Actor board needs some hygiene, and those user accounts seem to be still active....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Global Commercial Contract.. (in Secret Agent Man) by arrowhead
Good to be vigilant when reading over your contracts though. I almost signed one that was overwritte......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Howard Fine, Warner Loughlin, Marjie Haber, and Lesly Kahn mix it up (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
Bump. Fucking epic....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb Pro does casting? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
If those accusations are true, imdb may be paying all of *us* subscriber fees for the next couple ye......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
Yes. No. Don't do it. And stop asking about it. Get your ass inside the city limits and shut up....

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead
Just come down, don't worry, have some extra $1,000's in the bank, get a sublet or hotel for a few d......

Weho is a broader area. Weho encompasses de facto Beverly Hills type situations, wasteland stretches......

It depends entirely on the person....

You are being overly cautious however theres an intuitive and primal aspect to selecting a place of ......

I would like to restate that although bad things can and will happen at any time, LA crime rates are......

Don't listen to Thrillseeker. Just f it for now and come do your own homework, you are obviously sta......

Don't believe the hype. Certain areas feel sketchy but LA is relatively safe. Crime happens randomly......

As they say... to each their own. But to find out what 'your own' is, you have to know the neighborh......

Pluffy is onto something about West Hollywood I think... also prices may have come down a notch in t......

Glendale is nice but yes very suburban. Also slightly less mobile to Hollywood. People drive a bit m......

Weho is more expensive. If you have money, it's also kinda nice. Keep in mind, some parts of weho ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by arrowhead

Okay, I am going to share my 4-year plan with you all. This is a secret plan. 1. Move to LA 2. Tak......

I've gone to both. What I like about UCB is it's a more of a grass-roots, democratic, organic approa......

» Refine Search
» New Search