home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (67 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Ugly Truth (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
This is something about this town that's frustrating... I feel like no one, not even teachers, are w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: CD Intensives (in The Working Actor) by Scoobings
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  CD Intensives (in The Working Actor) by Scoobings
I was wondering, what are some good places for month long CD intensives? Debate on if they're worth......

Discussion Topic  RE: Common Question at Workshops... (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
Thanks! Yeah, that's kind of what I've been saying but generally they seem to not care about that a......

Discussion Topic  Common Question at Workshops... (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
Hey SAM (and anyone else with some input), I've been doing a big push on workshops and showcases la......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency meeting (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
Just curious, that workshop wasn't last night was it?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Best audition coach in los angeles who doesn't cost and arm and leg? (in The Working Actor) by Scoobings

Discussion Topic  RE: Best audition coach in los angeles who doesn't cost and arm and leg? (in The Working Actor) by Scoobings

I agree with you, generally speaking, but as a matter of an exercise there's value there. Some acto......

Discussion Topic  RE: Truthteller59's Farewell (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
Congrats sir! I haven't been posting, but I've been reading yours and SAMs post every morning via t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on my first reel.. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Scoobings
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Feedback on my first reel.. (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by Scoobings
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone heard of Network Models Agency/ Network International? (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings

Discussion Topic  RE: anyone heard of Network Models Agency/ Network International? (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings
I figured. The fact that they hock wares on their agency website was a big red flag to me too. I j......

I was just contacted by these guys with the same message. Seems sketchy to me, but has anyone met w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Insanity! (in Health and Fitness) by Scoobings
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  RE: my reel (in Secret Agent Man) by Scoobings

Well, you definitely don't want to strip for the CDs. I did that and they kicked me out pretty fast......

I'm not sure what ActorinLA's comment has to do with this... But I agree with truth... it's very ch......

» Refine Search
» New Search