home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop agent, tv character contiunes, agent gets commission? (in Secret Agent Man) by stevesteve
Thanks, boss!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Drop agent, tv character contiunes, agent gets commission? (in Secret Agent Man) by stevesteve
I am a local hire in a region outstide of LA. I put myself on tape for a tv show that shoots there a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Starting a Musical Theater Career at 24 (in New Actors Only) by stevesteve
Sebastian Bach started doing musical theatre in his early 30s. If you're an excellent singer and a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: My thoughts on casting director workshops (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
Casting workshops: You get to perform a 3-5 minute commercial about your product in front of a poten......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How to find a good cinematographer (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
Ask the HBO guy for a referral....

Discussion Topic  RE: Opinion on waiting to sign commercially somewhere if no theatrical rep yet? (in Secret Agent Man) by stevesteve
You're usually more attractive to others when you're seen dating someone else....

Discussion Topic  RE: Am I In Trouble If I Don't Want To Do Theatre? (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
If you're super pretty, you don't need theatre in your background....

Discussion Topic  RE: 90210 Talent (in Secret Agent Man) by stevesteve

Discussion Topic  RE: Groundlings or UCB? (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve

"If you get an impulse in a scene, no matter how wrong it seems, follow the impulse. It might be som......

That's a pretty good list, although when you say Eugene O'Neil, do you mean Eugene Cordero? I thin......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for a Nooberoni and Cheese (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
Get in a class. Meet other like minded actors. Don't be a jerk. Your new friends may have heard of o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is it too late for me? (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
Didn't start getting serious about acting as an adult until I was in my 30's. Didn't move to LA unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: How NOT to look like a failed actor... (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
Hints?... I wish I could. I've gone to this casting director workshop group for quite a while. It's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How NOT to look like a failed actor... (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve
I lucked out with agent showcases for both commercial and theatrical agents, so I missed out on doin......

I thought she was trying to NOT look like a failed actor. It is my contention that it doesn't matter......

Discussion Topic  RE: Burnt out actor needs help finding his passion again (in The Working Actor) by stevesteve

» Refine Search
» New Search