home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (74 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Print and Commercials (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
It is uncommon but it has happened to us twice. A top retailer has booked one of my DC for several (......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain D (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
It booked....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: abbreviations (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
DC-dear children DS- dear son DD- dear daughter CB- (u guessed it!) call back Addendum: sorry, Nias......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Bookings from castings (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
We no longer do print work (only TV, Film, commercials now) but when we did, my DC had about a 33% b......

Discussion Topic  RE: LG (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Ugh. So true, litlActress. I know it was 12-15 yr boys, 6 yr girls and moms and dads. Any other brea......

Discussion Topic  LG (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's from Friday's audition....

Discussion Topic  RE: DKNY (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Does anyone know if boys have been called back?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sizing (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
From personal experience, I can say that we were VERY busy during sizes 3, 5, and 8/10. Height matte......

Discussion Topic  RE: Madame Secretary (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Both roles? 13-yr-old son and 16-yr-old daughter? We were in on a first round but others were CB's. ......

Discussion Topic  Madame Secretary (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post if anyone hears....

Discussion Topic  RE: Agents? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Ruby- it may be helpful for you to check out Biz Parents Foundation. They have a lot of info on thei......

Discussion Topic  RE: Child Performers Permit Questions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
You can open the trust account at Actors Federal Credit Union. 165 Broadway (off 6th). For the PP,......

Discussion Topic  RE: W2s and 1099s (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I think it is late to have not received your forms although we did have one come in as late as last ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Frustrated... (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
I think you should start by determining what your's & your child's goals are. You wrote on the model......

Discussion Topic  RE: Head shot help! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
You say she was "booking and auditioning non stop" Is it possible that her status changed from non-u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Backups (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
For commercials, they usually just film the principle and yes, it can be a real bummer. Happened to ......

Discussion Topic  PUBLIC MORALS- Ed Burns Pilot (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Has anyone else auditioned for this? Please post re: CB's....

Discussion Topic  RE: PAN (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I agree with AnonYmous; They tend to want to hire locally when possible. Also solves the problem of ......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Love NY (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Pretty sure its booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: Social media (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
NYC GAL- could not have said it better myself. I have often thought about writing the very same thin......

» Refine Search
» New Search