home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (40 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Just wondering how many teen actors plan to go to a four-year college? By that I mean that college i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Marilyn Zitner Mgmt (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Mad Ave is current....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Not a lot for infants and very few commercial agencies will take ones so young. The best bet is hook......

Discussion Topic  RE: Request VS Open Call (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
May I ask who your agent is?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial arings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
4weeks. Check out ispottv...

Discussion Topic  Dork Diaries (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Role of Brandon....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family David/Mark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Still haven't heard but you're right. Probably booked....

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family David/Mark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Nothing yet. Since it looks like they are looking at two ages of David/Mark, I'm just guessing that ......

Yes, somesortagirl, that's the one I am talking about. I do not know of any other Mark/David role....

Discussion Topic  The Family David/Mark (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's...

Discussion Topic  RE: Padded rosters? (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Yes because it doesn't cost them anything to do so. They may not admit it but they have their A team......

Discussion Topic  Freak Show (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Role of Young Billy- have they been looking at kids in LA too? I think it will be a great role for t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Tape vs. Live Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
NYCGAL- do you ever just tape 2/3 scenes and say that's the best you can do under the circumstances?......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self-Tape vs. Live Audition (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Since we are on the subject of self-tapes, can someone (mom2enr, I'm looking at you- lol) please exp......

Discussion Topic  How long is the typical Broadway run for a child? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Not well-versed in the theater, as we are strictly legit, commercials, print, so need 411 from the t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Over 100 auditions - no booking - how should we feel? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
My best advice- albeit what most don't want to hear- is make sure your child has other interests out......

Discussion Topic  Legacy of White Tail Deer Hunter (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Role of Jaden-anyone know what's going on with this? We self-taped a while ago and a friend just sai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Theft at castings/bookings. (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Sorry to say but it happens. Several years ago we had a Nintendo DS stolen at a booking. Other kids ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Thank you mom2enr! Makes sense now....

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
IMDB shows many of these roles have been cast. I know of one boy who self-taped for the part of Tyle......

» Refine Search
» New Search