home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Theft at castings/bookings. (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Sorry to say but it happens. Several years ago we had a Nintendo DS stolen at a booking. Other kids ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Thank you mom2enr! Makes sense now....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Homeroom (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
IMDB shows many of these roles have been cast. I know of one boy who self-taped for the part of Tyle......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: 20th Century Women (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I'm glad I am not the only one who thought the role seemed "off" for the age specified. I spoke to a......

Discussion Topic  20th Century Women (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Anyone know what's going on with this? Specifically the role of Jamie. Seems like they have been cas......

Discussion Topic  RE: Web MD (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
We just did WedMD- it was doctor direct so we did not get a reel....

Discussion Topic  RE: Book outs (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I would switch managers. Sounds like she is the problem. If you are holding up your end of the barga......

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Is anyone else around long enough to remember the grandmother who sat outside the Manhattan building......

Discussion Topic  RE: UNDERDOGS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Nothing here....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gravity Falls (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Nothing yet......

Discussion Topic  FED EX (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's...

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I would definitely not advise my child to lie. It will come back to haunt you later on and could cos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Commuting to a series?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I know a family that tried it. Some stayed on the East Coast while the actor child and one parent we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Toys r Us (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Print is almost always a month out- give or take....

Discussion Topic  RE: HEART MATTERS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
mom2enr- we were told taping starting 3/23- is that even feasible? I'm guessing kid roles are small ......

Discussion Topic  HEART MATTERS (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's...

Discussion Topic  RE: Popular model size (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
3, 5, and 10/12...

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
My child had a lot of space that needed to be closed rather than major overcrowding issues. There wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Alternatives to braces...? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
We did Invisalign and it worked great! The device was removable but also practically invisible so fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: what to do? (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
Very normal. In almost all cases, child models stop working or slow down tremendously at approximate......

» Refine Search
» New Search