home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (32 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
...and chances are they will cast from LA, especially if they are shooting in LA. So why even hold a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Thank you mom2enr- You are The Maven!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

mom2enr- do you know when and where it is shooting?...

Discussion Topic  Verizon teen boys (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post CB's or bookings....

Discussion Topic  RE: Appropriate poses for kids (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
You are like a breath of fresh air! It's good to know there are other sensible moms/guardians out th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Sadly this is the age where producers would rather hire an 18-year-old who looks 14 than the more "a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on height and child actors? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
We are currently in the midst of what seems like the beginning of the end after over 14 years of 200......

Discussion Topic  VO- Kaiser Permanente (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Please post holds/CB's/Bookings...

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
I thought the CB was today- if so, we would have heard by now, right?...

Discussion Topic  RE: SLOW??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Super slow for the DS- 13-15 range. What's going on?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tween acne and casting (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
We had the same issue recently and here is how I reconciled it: simply put, girls wear make up so wh......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
I feel like casting agents are the most conservative, risk-aversive people in the business. They are......

Discussion Topic  RE: Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Thank you all for your answers! I find it so frustrating that DS is always going for huge roles in h......

Discussion Topic  Slow for boy 13-15 range? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
This is the slowest 4 months we have ever had! Can other parents of this age range, boy 13-15, pleas......

Discussion Topic  Back Up Plan- College? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Just wondering how many teen actors plan to go to a four-year college? By that I mean that college i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Marilyn Zitner Mgmt (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Mad Ave is current....

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial Agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Not a lot for infants and very few commercial agencies will take ones so young. The best bet is hook......

Discussion Topic  RE: Request VS Open Call (in Child and Teen Models) by manhattanmayflower
May I ask who your agent is?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercial arings (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
4weeks. Check out ispottv...

Discussion Topic  Dork Diaries (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manhattanmayflower
Role of Brandon....

» Refine Search
» New Search