home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Beware: Blossom Model Management (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Wow. It's been a while since I've seen these. A few years ago it seems like all actors were magicall......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: From Deadline: An Alternative Perspective On Casting Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
The article pretty much lost me by claiming that workshops ARE educational. I'll never forget a CD ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 1st Time Trip to LA - Acting workshop recommendations? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Have fun. Honestly, there is nothing meaningful you can do for your career during a short visit; eve......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Dumb Stuff Actors Do (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Well, they're not just crediting the workshop for being called in; they're IGNORING the work their a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: If I worked on a film, and the director and people involved are TERRIBLE... c? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I would love to see what SAM would say to this: actor has credit on IMDb that actually draws attenti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
In the novel "Candide", Voltaire's protagonist, through all manner of trials and tribulations, learn......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scenes for a dancer (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I would be very cautious about doing this, though of course it's always possible that you'll find th......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The One Word That Matters (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
I really doubt that counts for much in the greater scheme of things. I've certainly known more than......

Discussion Topic  RE: Playhouse West? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Hmmm... This is very strange. Their site says: "Mr. Meisner spent the last decade of his teaching c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Playhouse West? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Doubt very much it was Sanford Meisner's haunt, since he had his own theater in North Hollywood unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prominent CD: Workshops are dying (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Don't know that I would read too much into this. There have been cases in the past where someone in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How should i approach this? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Be honest. Beats trying to throw together a reel you're not really ready to make. And if he offered......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Not me. Any impressions?...

Discussion Topic  Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Just noticed this Facebook page which might be a nice supplement to this board for some: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Keyword Search work anymore on this forum? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Keyword search works; but old posts age out of the archives and nothing new seems to have come for m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Class (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
If you want to be more photogenic, shine more brightly from the inside. A good acting class may help......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Power of Coaching (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Good, down to earth, practical advice. (I guess you'll get back to the biting sarcasm next week?)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh yeah, and great educational opportunities too. No, really... (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Some subjects have been so discussed they just contextualize themselves....

Discussion Topic  Oh yeah, and great educational opportunities too. No, really... (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: "Active Pitch" (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Don't you just love it when you see this kind of tag on a company no one's ever heard of? "The Ente......

» Refine Search
» New Search