home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (44 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How should i approach this? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How should i approach this? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Be honest. Beats trying to throw together a reel you're not really ready to make. And if he offered......

Discussion Topic  RE: Headshots (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Classes for Resume Building (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
And what do you find on Cityheadshots' site? "PHAEDRA LEWIS ​CLIENT RELATIONS & SHOOT CONSULTANT H......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prominent CD: Workshops are dying (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Don't know that I would read too much into this. There have been cases in the past where someone in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Not me. Any impressions?...

Discussion Topic  Actors Support Group Facebook page (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Just noticed this Facebook page which might be a nice supplement to this board for some: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does Keyword Search work anymore on this forum? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Keyword search works; but old posts age out of the archives and nothing new seems to have come for m......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Playhouse West? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Doubt very much it was Sanford Meisner's haunt, since he had his own theater in North Hollywood unti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Print Class (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
If you want to be more photogenic, shine more brightly from the inside. A good acting class may help......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Power of Coaching (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Good, down to earth, practical advice. (I guess you'll get back to the biting sarcasm next week?)...

Discussion Topic  RE: Oh yeah, and great educational opportunities too. No, really... (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Some subjects have been so discussed they just contextualize themselves....

Discussion Topic  Oh yeah, and great educational opportunities too. No, really... (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: "Active Pitch" (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Don't you just love it when you see this kind of tag on a company no one's ever heard of? "The Ente......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Wired to Connect (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
But... but.... we're ACTORS. Why would we need to know anything about dealing with other human being......

Discussion Topic  RE: NYPD - Duty Belt (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Don't want to promote any one business, but if you do a search on "duty belt NYPD" you'll find vario......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Breaking Down the Odds (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Honestly I think anyone who is counting on a sure thing in this business might as well make the lott......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Evening at a Showcase (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
"That’s the kind of behavior that makes me want to sign up for 10 more workshops" One day at a time......

» Refine Search
» New Search