home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (24 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: A freakin depressing drought! (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Bear in mind this doesn't just happen in acting. IT employment agents for instance will happily send......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and MZA "The Michael Zanuck Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
And who can forget the famous "Preliminary Agreement"? (Has it been a decade already?) ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and MZA "The Michael Zanuck Agency (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Hmmm... Never saw this before. ......

OK, so I just looked. Until yesterday's post, only TWO posts about Zanuck could be found in the arch......

While I had the same question, it occurs to me that the long silence about the man whose career goes......

Here's the only Arrel Reed I can find: ......

Wow. That's curious, given that Zanuck hasn't even been mentioned on this board for months, if not l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zanuck? So who's Kapson? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Ah. So it all becomes clearer. When Pat Bigley's agency was caught taking money from the actors she......

Discussion Topic  Zanuck? So who's Kapson? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
ZANUCK AND KANE, LLC Company Number E0292062005-7 Status Permanently Revoked Incorporation Date 5 M......

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Zanuck and his agency MZA (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Seriously, Zanuck, you are a TERRIBLE shill. Really really bad at it....

Discussion Topic  RE: FIX the DELETE FEATURE!! (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Given that it took them several years to take Michael Kostroff's name off this board......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  Anyone else getting spammed by Stage32? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
They make themselves sound VERY important. But I would have no idea who they were without the out-of......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leading special Female Monologues (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Years ago I saw a young woman do a monologue from "Agnes of God" which is one of the most overdone p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
I'm going to be a bit harsher here and say plainly: your post screams "clueless newcomer". And agent......

Discussion Topic  The shilling-est Meisner program in NYC (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Except for two things: - The insinuation here isn't that the CD harassed women; it's that the JOURN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working off card punishments. (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Working non-union work when you have a union card. There are less attractive terms for it....

» Refine Search
» New Search