home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: without Reps, How do you actually FIND auditions? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
At first, I thought you were in LA, where things really are pretty closed off (yet people still some......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning: Pasadena Arts College Scam/Blackmail (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Do actors and actresses compete? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I certainly wouldn't read this as competition, especially given the age difference. If you have an a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Should I also get a talent agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Well, in theory only an agent should be actually sending you out, so yes. And if you're freelancing ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Brown Eyes vs Blue or Green Eyes (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Indeed. You would think SAM's emphatic response would have settled this, yet people keep trying to ......

Abigail Spencer ("Timeless") has dark eyes. ......

Discussion Topic  The IMDb-ire strikes back (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Gosh. Well I THOUGHT we had a moderator hereabouts... Anyway, not to distract from the latest flow ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Any meisner students who also studied at Ivana Chubbuck? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I don't know Chubbuck's technique, but having studied Meisner I have come to think of it as a tool o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
This reminds me of a quote from an old "Law and Order": "Hollywood is a place where people talk like......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish You Were Told (Redux) (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Another thing to be aware of if you're from a walking city like NYC is that LA drivers simply don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I'm astonished by the virulence of some of these responses. First of all, Chris came along long aft......

Discussion Topic  RE: Archived posts gone... why? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Thanks for the detailed answer, Chris. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to get off casting blacklist? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Personally, I would stop worrying about that CD and do all you can to book elsewhere. The more booka......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who you know in Hollywood? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Who you know in Hollywood? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Directing a talented but shy actor (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I think some great actors are shy and insecure. If you've worked with him and he does the job, that'......

» Refine Search
» New Search