home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Leading special Female Monologues (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Years ago I saw a young woman do a monologue from "Agnes of God" which is one of the most overdone p......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape Dilemmas ( NO feedback Blues) (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: How high can I shoot? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
I'm going to be a bit harsher here and say plainly: your post screams "clueless newcomer". And agent......

Discussion Topic  The shilling-est Meisner program in NYC (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
See ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Except for two things: - The insinuation here isn't that the CD harassed women; it's that the JOURN......

Discussion Topic  RE: Working off card punishments. (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Working non-union work when you have a union card. There are less attractive terms for it....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - The Future of Hollywood (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  Terry Berland: still shilling for Robert and Michelle Colt (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
If you've never heard of this couple, they used to run a seminar called "Acting Success Now". The pr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Resume (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice for starting out in NY (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

» Refine Search
» New Search