home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (104 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Can I Ask For Referrals? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
I wasn't arguing with you, SB, simply making a general remark, largely for the benefit of the OP....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Who Can I Ask For Referrals? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
There's a mistake a lot of actors make which is to think in terms of what THEY need rather than what......

But that's not what school is for. You get referrals for your work, preferably in paid on-screen wo......

The first question to ask yourself is: do you have anything to refer? That is, are you out there do......

Discussion Topic  RE: How "hindering" is it to pursue acting in Los Angeles without a car? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Yeah. I was upset when my unblemished second hand car got hit two weeks after I bought it. Then I ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: How "hindering" is it to pursue acting in Los Angeles without a car? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Oh yeah. Ride-sharing. Forgot about that. In fact, given that you will probably not have that many ......

Doing anything in LA without a car remains problematic, despite a great improvement in public transp......

Discussion Topic  RE: Do agents attend film festivals for talent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
I would guess geography plays a part. There are all kinds of small festivals in or near LA which I w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Rethinking headshots (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
In a movie or TV scene, you are being viewed as you interact with other people; only intermittently ......

Discussion Topic  RE: In Perpetuity Contracts for Non-Union Actors (in Secret Agent Man) by Paladin
Not to mention, chances are anyone pulling something this bush league is not going to be putting you......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does a studio automatically receive rights to a picture I submit to an open casting? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Well, you might check specific British law (since you're asking a group that is largely American), b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Advice on Scams (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Well, certainly, you should get your tickets up front and absolutely not spend any of your own money......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is Social Media Helping Your Acting Career? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Honestly, it's very unlikely, unless you happen to have a friend on your list who is secretly a dire......

Discussion Topic  RE: All My Email from Actors Access is for NON Union! Grrrr! (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
When they pop up on open listings, it's usually because there's some unusual casting requirement the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Community Defense Fund is at over $27,000 (in The Working Actor) by Paladin

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Community Defense Fund is at over $27,000 (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
These pleas to give money to people who spent years getting paid by actors make me think of a tobacc......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why in the world can I not get an agent? (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Getting back to the original query... I would at least try sending headshots by mail to top and mi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pay-to-play Audition critic kicked out by CSA (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
Wow. Get rid of the person who's looking into things and making those in charge uncomfortable. Soun......

Discussion Topic  RE: For anyone who think gender-neutral categories is a good idea (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
It's not a matter of ensuring any outcome; it's pointing out that the outcome as it is is unfortunat......

Discussion Topic  RE: For anyone who think gender-neutral categories is a good idea (in The Working Actor) by Paladin
I think the point is that it should be somewhere near equal over time. Unless you really think that ......

» Refine Search
» New Search