home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (13 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Good acting teachers and classes in New York? (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
Mn Acting Studio and Joseph Melendez Studio are my faves. They are both taught my working actors. Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Headshot Photographers? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by RyaNyc
I took shots with Koby Jovel, he charges $50 with unlimited changes. I was skeptical but his shots w......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Recommendations for NY Headshot Photographers (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by RyaNyc
I took mine with Koby Jovel, he only charges $50 and he does a pretty good job. His instagram is kap......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Acting Classes for TV/Film (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
MN Acting Studio and Joseph Melendez Studio are my two favorites....

Discussion Topic  RE: NYC Film Acting Class Recommendations! (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
Joseph Melendez Studio has an On-Camera class, he really helped me get comfortable on camera and giv......

Discussion Topic  RE: I Think I Need Acting (in New Actors Only) by RyaNyc
Follow what is gonna make you happy! Youre age isnt an issue cause a lot of people started that age.......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: The shilling-est Meisner program in NYC (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
Joseph Melendez Studio as well....

Discussion Topic  RE: Where to begin and where to get training? (in New Actors Only) by RyaNyc
What I did was check out different acting schools and look and what people were saying about it. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: Building up your experience without getting casted (in New Actors Only) by RyaNyc
You can always make you own work. They always advise that. Take the improv and write skits and film ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Best and Most Affordable Meisner Training in NYC (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
Joseph Melendez Studio in NY charged 250 a month....

Discussion Topic  RE: Acting classes in new york city (in The Working Actor) by RyaNyc
I take classes at Joseph Melendez Studio. He's a meisner coach. Hes very good also hes wallet friend......

Discussion Topic  RE: Getting started at 29, how do I make the most of my time? (in New Actors Only) by RyaNyc
There are many people who start out around that age and they do well. As long as you keep studying a......

» Refine Search
» New Search