home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by AustenCA
Jaimie Ferrar for commercials? I saw they posted on actors access for rep, thoughts?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
Is N. Fuller Ave in Hollywood between sunset and hollywood blvd safe?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Momentum Talent and Literary (in Secret Agent Man) by AustenCA
Mark Salling was with them when he booked Glee ....

Discussion Topic  RE: Momentum Talent and Literary (in Secret Agent Man) by AustenCA
They are good guest star level, and boutique agency....

Discussion Topic  RE: skybolt.net (in New Actors Only) by AustenCA
I have heard of it and it costs 9$ per month. I think it is not necessary at all. My first agent use......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Where do you find your roommates? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
Are you posting on Craigslist and getting weird replies? Have you posted female only roommates? That......

Discussion Topic  RE: Your favorite LA photographers please! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by AustenCA
I really like Kenneth Dolin. I think he is around 550 for 3 looks. So 700 with hair and Makeup. I ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
I think a lot of people that recommend saving 10-20k are thinking they can just focus only on acting......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money did you have saved before moving? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
Wow that is really impressive toonaive! Good for you! What kind of job(s) did you end up finding? I ......

Love hearing everyone's responses. I've gone back and forth between "ok I'm moving" and "I need to s......

I was reading this one actresses blog and someone wrote in for advice saying they were trying to sav......

Discussion Topic  RE: Time for new shots? Do these cut it? (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by AustenCA
I've heard you should get new headshots every two years about. If these are 3-4 years then yes, you ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money should I save, minimum for LA? (in New Actors Only) by AustenCA
If you get a month to month lease, sublet, or rent a room, you can avoid as big of a security deposi......

Discussion Topic  RE: How much money should I save, minimum for LA? (in New Actors Only) by AustenCA
I did a post similar post recently. But everyone usually says the minimum should be 10,000. Some peo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Long-term location: viability of being in OC? (in New Actors Only) by AustenCA
You should just move to La to being with. Don't move to the OC it is pretty far and takes forever in......

Discussion Topic  RE: Trying to find my age range, advice? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA

Discussion Topic  RE: Should this should have been a bump to principal? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
I am only getting paid the principal rate but regardless I'm happy!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Should this should have been a bump to principal? (in The Working Actor) by AustenCA
Syphus: Why were you given both a check for background and for principal work? Did you sign both con......

For anyone who has been upgraded to prinicipal before, were you given a new contract also and that i......

I called SAG and they said they had already been working with production and casting on it, and one ......

» Refine Search
» New Search