home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (91 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Gratitude Attitude (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
I love auditioning. Of course, I'd rather get the part. But, I'm grateful for the fact I got to s......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Callback but no direction (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Well said iceman. After awhile, I was thinking the same. At this point, if they don't cast me it'......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  Callback but no direction (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I had a commercial audition. I didn't have lines. I had to just listen and react. I get a callb......

Discussion Topic  Manager may have lost contract (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I haven't received a copy of my contract. I think my manager lost it. Does this mean I can get o......

Discussion Topic  RE: What's YOUR day job? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Accounting, sidecar driver, realtor...

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I can't wait to be bicoastal. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I'm well aware of that tax credit. It starts July 2015. I'm talking about now. At this point in ......

La times begs to differ. ......

Discussion Topic  NY has more productions than LA (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Due to the tax credit, it seems nyc has more productions than la. Whats the benefit of staying in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best way to cancel manager (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
It's my first my manager. I don't know what will happen in the future....

Discussion Topic  Best way to cancel manager (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
I recently signed with a manager. So far she's been doing what I need her to do. With respect t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Taking it to the next level (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  Taking it to the next level (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Can we take this forum to the next level? If someone needs a referral and we truly believe they de......

Discussion Topic  Managers/agents pitching to cd's (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
I've been to agent and manager meetings. I've been told some reps pitch and some do not. Why w......

Discussion Topic  Martial arts (in Health and Fitness) by jason75
I recently just got back into martial arts, specifically aikido. It really helps ground me and usin......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

Discussion Topic  Proofs (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jason75
Here's my proofs online. Let me know what you think. ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  New American Theatre - membership dues (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Anyone have info on this theatre in Los Angeles?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner for more character-y roles (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Speech meaning pace, accent, etc. DDL probably used Lincoln's speech from recordings and physical tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: Meisner for more character-y roles (in The Working Actor) by jason75
A meisner trained actor would incorporate the behavior and point of view of the character in himself......

Discussion Topic  Mastermind/accountability group (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I'm looking to get into a group. Where do I start?...

» Refine Search
» New Search