Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Rose Frohlich (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Any one hear of talent manager rose frohlich?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by jason75
....and it continues. My way of thinking is too east coast. Going back east has crossed my m......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I can't stand the people in Los Angeles. It's like they're brain-less. They also do not have a s......

Passive aggressive. Being damn nice all the time. Indirect. I'm unable to read them because......

Discussion Topic  NY'er dealing with Los Angeles (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I recently moved to Los Angeles last February. I find the social behavior in here very frustratin......

Discussion Topic  Opinion (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jason75
What do you think?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Me. I love it....

Discussion Topic  William kerwin agency (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
I had a meeting with William kerwin. Great guy. He wants me to shop around for other agents. I......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Casting sites agents use (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Hey! I just signed with an agent. My agent uses la casting, now casting, and casting frontier. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Is 26 years old too old to go to Drama school/get into acting? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
No. Go do it....

Discussion Topic  LA Casting (castingnetworks) vs Central Casting (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I'm a little confused. I registered for Central Casting in NYC. Now that I've moved to Los Angeles......

Discussion Topic  RE: Has anyone worked with Amy Jo Berman before? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
CD's say they will teach a class so there is a reason to get paid. They have to make it a legit. I......

» Refine Search
» New Search