Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (113 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  PIzza delivery (in Survival Jobs) by jason75
If you're in Los Angeles and looking for a part time job, I work at a pizzeria. They are hiring deli......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Best & cheapest places to live in LA? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I live very close to Ktown. It's fine. But overall, check out the areas make sure you're comfortab......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Best & cheapest places to live in LA? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Look into Toluca Lake or valley village. check the la times crime map for more areas....

Discussion Topic  RE: Stressed out actor (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I'm frustrated about not getting enough auditions. I want more. I need to think of new strategies......

Discussion Topic  Stressed out actor (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Between working on your craft and working the business, is anyone else stressed out?!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Boutique Agencies (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Freelance doesn't exist here. 'Hand shake' agreements do. They are picky and will accept you on a '......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Very good point, iceman. I basically need to be more relaxed about it. I'm more focused and not ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by jason75
I agree. This year I think it's best to improve the aspects of my life outside of acting. I loved i......

Discussion Topic  Keeping Sane (in The Working Actor) by jason75
What do you do to keep sane when the acting jobs are slow? I've been at it for 16 years. When I......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody here filmed their own stuff? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
yes. I can help you out. I have access to people and equipment. I actually have a boom mic and wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anybody here filmed their own stuff? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Hey there, I do my own projects. Renting equipment from a rental house can cost you around $300......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally chose this one (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jason75
And this...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  Finally chose this one (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by jason75
I finally chose this......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: When was a final time Shox ended up being relevant? (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Go away!...

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured work in 5 episodes (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Wow! I'm really glad I asked this question. I'm learning a lot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Featured work in 5 episodes (in The Working Actor) by jason75
The story line is set that they will be there for season 6 - lines or no lines. Why do you say no ......

Discussion Topic  Featured work in 5 episodes (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Hey all, I used to know these actresses who have been doing featured work on a teen tv show. They ......

Discussion Topic  RE: NY or LA (in The Working Actor) by jason75
Thank you, Hedylamarr. That was very informative. I didn't even think that NY shows also were cast......

Discussion Topic  RE: LAST MINUTE MEISNER ACTIVITY HELP (in The Working Actor) by jason75
1. I did was writing a letter to a friend who had passed away and I had 20 minutes to write and put......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Setting Goals for the New Year (in Secret Agent Man) by jason75
I read your article the day it came out. And, I wrote down my goals. Thank you!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

» Refine Search
» New Search