Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (90 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
My dd went to the cb for it today and is on avail anyone else go or hear? Thx...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Nothing here either but I have no idea what they are going for since after we auditioned they saw Me......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
I just know it's an age progression from little to older....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

They must be trying to decide on ethnicity my red head dd went over a week ago. Anyone hear anything......

April 22nd-23rd. My 7yr dd went in for the hermit crab role. It's an age progression...

Discussion Topic  RE: CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
They are going out. I know of a few people on avail. Nothing here yet. Gl...

Discussion Topic  RE: CARTERS? (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
My dd went in for 7/8 but in carters she can wear a 5t. They looked at her and said "perfect size 7"......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Kids - LA (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
Has anyone heard yet? When we were there they had my dd try on a a dress. But the three people befor......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hanes (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
I have a friend who's daughter booked ......

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
I heard a little girl 8yrs old just booked from NYC...eve is no longer there....

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
Nothing here......

Anyone hear about holds or bookings? Its supposed to shoot tomorrow. I wonder if they cancelled the ......

It was a crazy audition I felt so bad for the little babies that were exhausted from waiting. We wer......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pine Sol (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
2 kids from our agency booked it that I know of....

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for christmas (feature film) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
My husband said there were 22 people on the list and yes that included all ages and boys/girls. We w......

Discussion Topic  RE: All I want for christmas (feature film) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Thank you.not sure about the boy role. They were seeing boys at the first auditions but not sure abo......

Discussion Topic  All I want for christmas (feature film) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Role for Rebecca. My dd went yesterday and had a great experience and going to the cb tomorrow ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Poltergeist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Yes that is what I meant. We have been asked to audition 4x. Sorry...

Discussion Topic  RE: Poltergeist (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
We have gotten 4 auditions for this, I have declined each time and was very clear to agent we don't ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Girl Meets World- Norman (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
My ds went on Fri also it was such a great audition in and out. I couldnt be more proud of my 5yr ol......

» Refine Search
» New Search