home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (59 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family Fang (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
do you know if the role for young Nicole Kidman was cast? We hadn't heard anything more since the 3 ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: The Family Fang (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Anyone hear anything more? Role of Annie...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

In nyc? I know of someone that dd just got the script the other day. Our agent said my dd is still o......

I wish we could be seen in person but the video worked well so fingers crossed. Glta....

My dd submitted via video audition from LA on monday. Good luck to all...

Discussion Topic  RE: JCPenney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Nope......

Discussion Topic  RE: JCPenney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Ours was hipster yes but it was thru skype with cd. Didn't hear today and she said we would if booke......

Discussion Topic  JCPenney (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
My dd auditioned thru skype yesterday with a few friends. The CD interviewed each kid. Supposed to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Petsmart (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Oops typo supposed to say dd...

Discussion Topic  Petsmart (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
My dad went last week for the 8-10 red hair role. Anyone hear anything? Shoots this week in Phoenix......

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
I'm not sure if it's the same one. Is this for the age progression? Holding a hermit crab? If so we ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Verizon (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by manders
Anyone hear anything? From seeing the mom that kept going in with different kids I think the age pro......

Same here. She was so sad she didn't get to hold the crab.....

That's awesome! Let me know if you hear anything? Is your dd brunette. I wonder if we were there the......

Did anyone stay after audition and go in again with different group? Gl let us know if you hear ......

Gl to your dd also. Is yours thru bad girls casting?...

What color hair is your dd? Mine is thru same cd and she is a red head...

My dd got a cb tomorrow?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
Anyone hear of booking? We are on avail but assuming fitting is today she didn't get it ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Tide (in Child and Teen Models) by manders
Anyone book? We went to the cb yesterday...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

» Refine Search
» New Search