home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (22 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue from a Straight Play (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Dancing Butterly, LOL!!! I do love Helen's monologue at the end....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
The spring auditions/tapes were for the pilot ... now it's been green lit for a full season. Also,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
When you say "they" are still having first calls for "them," you're referring to legitimate top-tier......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children in Film submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Agree on it being a waste of money. Not QUITE a scam but certainly not a career necessity and doubtf......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Hijacking briefly just to suggest to HuntersMommy227 that you might want to remove that signature im......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smart Car (with Curse Words :-) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Not an answer to the question but just a response to the clip/commercial ... AWESOME! When my DD wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Yeah, "about 9" for Bielke in original and "about 12" for Shprintze. Not sure why I remembered them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
I was just reading today that when they did the revival of this at DC's Arena Theatre last year (not......

"Fiddler Off The Rag."...

I'm just stunned by the casting, though. Maybe this is actually "Fiddler is STILL on the Roof and hi......

There is a movie ... and I want to say "Camp" but I could be wrong ... where they did "Fiddler on th......

Overall, you're going to be looking pretty Aryan for the Von Trapp kids. They probably don't HAVE to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Professional Children's School (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Can a non-NYC resident go to PPPS, though? Or is it considered, like the PA HSs, strictly a city thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
So, I'm kind of shaking my head in between pounding it on my desk reading this ... and wondering if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I was pretty sure those removed posts were written by Nina herself, actually ... ... though for wha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
She has some gorgeous kids, no doubt about it. She also has some clients whose parents post regula......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Ensemble callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
And you are free to post stuff that you think is anonymous but people will find out who you are leav......

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Obviously Candice Cain has every right to come here and "defend" herself ... but sending her "satisf......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
To give a completely subjective YMMV reply to Mey's query about areas with a lot of apartments, I'd ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
Oh, to follow up on that and the earlier post to which I referred ... I didn't mean or intend to hav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

» Refine Search
» New Search