Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (52 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: PIzza delivery (in Survival Jobs) by Pluffy
That's actually my favorite pizzeria when I'm in LA....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Monologue from a Straight Play (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Dancing Butterly, LOL!!! I do love Helen's monologue at the end....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
The spring auditions/tapes were for the pilot ... now it's been green lit for a full season. Also,......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
So there are all these suckers, I mean parents, who are paying this exorbitant fee to this serial ri......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Miami Fashion week scam (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I don't think "Lars" is the mom. His "journalistic" style is, at least, somewhat grammatical if peda......

Discussion Topic  RE: Children in Film submissions (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Agree on it being a waste of money. Not QUITE a scam but certainly not a career necessity and doubtf......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Hijacking briefly just to suggest to HuntersMommy227 that you might want to remove that signature im......

Discussion Topic  RE: Smart Car (with Curse Words :-) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Not an answer to the question but just a response to the clip/commercial ... AWESOME! When my DD wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Yeah, "about 9" for Bielke in original and "about 12" for Shprintze. Not sure why I remembered them ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
I was just reading today that when they did the revival of this at DC's Arena Theatre last year (not......

"Fiddler Off The Rag."...

I'm just stunned by the casting, though. Maybe this is actually "Fiddler is STILL on the Roof and hi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Professional Children's School (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Can a non-NYC resident go to PPPS, though? Or is it considered, like the PA HSs, strictly a city thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warner Music (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
So, I'm kind of shaking my head in between pounding it on my desk reading this ... and wondering if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: For Current Future Faces Parents and their Positive Experiences (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I feel for the descendants of the lune-y....

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC / Nina Lubarda (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I was pretty sure those removed posts were written by Nina herself, actually ... ... though for wha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello, Moderators? Tap tap tap ... is this thing on? (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I don't know if it's even allowed to share info about or a link to a different forum ... But it rhy......

Discussion Topic  Hello, Moderators? Tap tap tap ... is this thing on? (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
As much as I enjoy reading this board and the many interesting and informative posts, can I really b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mods, can we combine The Future Faces posts? Maybe create a special "section"? (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ... but it appears the mods don't care (if there are any mods) ... we've reques......

Discussion Topic  RE: FutureFaces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
Reported to mods ... let's see if they actually read the reports and do something about them....

» Refine Search
» New Search