home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
Heck, for about $900 you can get a decent studio IN WeHo. Or at the very least a nice part of NoHo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? (in Secret Agent Man) by Pluffy
Useful dialogues and a few people outing themselves as idiots. Though IMHO I'm never sorry to see ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Directors Asking for Money / Ethics ? (in Secret Agent Man) by Pluffy
What makes you so sure she's never been an actress? Unless you know her personally, pretty big and......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Thank you, Hopeful Mom. I am glad you understood it in the respectful way I intended it ... as wha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music on NBC (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
I may get expelled from the board from this but what the heck ... With all due respect to the "Site......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Convicted Nick Roses Moves to Pantheon Agency (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy

Discussion Topic  RE: Goodbye from me (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
REALLY sorry to see this, Michael ... Though I don't post often, I lurk a lot and your advice, insi......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
To give a completely subjective YMMV reply to Mey's query about areas with a lot of apartments, I'd ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
Oh, to follow up on that and the earlier post to which I referred ... I didn't mean or intend to hav......

Chiming back in with an update six months later ... My DD is happily ensconced in WeHo right on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Proper Behavior at a Hollywood Premiere (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
I'm just reading this with my mouth hanging open, waiting for Ashton Kutcher to cyber-materialize th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Washington, DC (Metro DC) (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Pluffy
That's why the listings are so sparse! By the way, I think this folder is a wonderful idea for all ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

» Refine Search
» New Search