home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (6 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Facebook Friending Agent (in Secret Agent Man) by Pluffy
Well, OP did specify "my agent" but I'd still err on the side of caution with this ... If the agen......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Less than ideal L.A. Neighborhoods? (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
Heck, for about $900 you can get a decent studio IN WeHo. Or at the very least a nice part of NoHo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
To give a completely subjective YMMV reply to Mey's query about areas with a lot of apartments, I'd ......

Discussion Topic  RE: LA Neighborhood Breakdown (in The Working Actor) by Pluffy
Oh, to follow up on that and the earlier post to which I referred ... I didn't mean or intend to hav......

Chiming back in with an update six months later ... My DD is happily ensconced in WeHo right on the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Washington, DC (Metro DC) (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by Pluffy
That's why the listings are so sparse! By the way, I think this folder is a wonderful idea for all ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

» Refine Search
» New Search