Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Future Faces NYC (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
She has some gorgeous kids, no doubt about it. She also has some clients whose parents post regula......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: To the administrator....this board has been hacked. (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
I get it now ......

Discussion Topic  RE: To the administrator....this board has been hacked. (in Child and Teen Models) by Pluffy
Bumping legitimate posts to appear above the spam is fine ... but then why is there a need for regul......

And while you're at it could you please ask the newbies who are doing nothing but BUMPing (possibly ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda Ensemble callbacks (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
And you are free to post stuff that you think is anonymous but people will find out who you are leav......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: David Martin at Heartrock Management (in Secret Agent Man) by Pluffy
But spelling and grammar maybe not so much....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Santa Monica to Hollywood or Hollywood to Santa Monica at 4PM (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
While I have heard that WAZE is usually the way to go, apparently my DD (who lives/works in LA) was ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Audition Question (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
That Ragu Grandma story is hilarious. It should really be a scene in a movie or sitcom....

Discussion Topic  RE: CAIN TALENT (Long Island Beware) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Obviously Candice Cain has every right to come here and "defend" herself ... but sending her "satisf......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anything going on in Virginia??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
You guys are probably right. I think in my case, and YMMV, since I worked a full-time job and was o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anything going on in Virginia??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Oakwavemom, those would have been the two I'd have listed as well but it's been awhile ... I've hea......

Agree with Sarahmom ... Carlyn Davis in Falls Church and Taylor-Royall/Betsy Royall outside of Balti......

Discussion Topic  RE: Paige and Frankie (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
When you say "they" are still having first calls for "them," you're referring to legitimate top-tier......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
There is a movie ... and I want to say "Camp" but I could be wrong ... where they did "Fiddler on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fiddler (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Overall, you're going to be looking pretty Aryan for the Von Trapp kids. They probably don't HAVE to......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sound of Music Tour (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Though it doesn't really matter what Maria looks like since she's not their mom ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation wo signed contract?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
OAL, it sounds like you are absolutely on the right track in every way ... You're going in prepared......

Discussion Topic  RE: Representation wo signed contract?? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
Also the part about the "auditioning school" that they "recommended." Maybe the fact that the poste......

But if by "fees" you mean that they're then going to "ask" (i.e.. require) that you spend a buttload......

Discussion Topic  RE: questions about age (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Pluffy
I'm kind of amazed it took until TVC and MamaSoph's posts here for that to come up as a reason becau......

» Refine Search
» New Search