home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sending Reel by Email? (in The Working Actor) by MeagMarie
WeTransfer is also free to transfer large files or uploaded to Vimeo and sending the link is easy....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Thoughts on these coaches if anyone has worked with them (in The Working Actor) by MeagMarie
Have nothing but the best things to say about John Kirby! Be ready to work! His scene classes are no......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Thinking Long Term (in Secret Agent Man) by MeagMarie
Loved this!...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Question about being Ficore (in Secret Agent Man) by MeagMarie
Please be advised that it is not simply a matter of saying "I want back in here's more money." if yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Finding the Negative in a Positive (in Secret Agent Man) by MeagMarie
Thanks for this reminder! Man I get in funks where I totally do this and forget to find the upside o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by MeagMarie
Produced/directed and acted in things myself. Mostly web series and shorts. Is always a way to keep ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by MeagMarie
A few silly things. ......

» Refine Search
» New Search