home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (8 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: If I'm 19 Should I Submit to Youth Agencies? (in Secret Agent Man) by drasnian
What sort of agencies are youth agencies? Does that mean their roster only consists of actors under ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Latest Theatrical Agent List? (in Secret Agent Man) by drasnian
What are the minimum requirements needed before submitting to a theatrical starter agency?...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by drasnian
LA.BA-Theatre Student, what kind of style do they teach? It seems to be on camera, if that's a style......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Beginner Acting Classes? (in New Actors Only) by drasnian
Thank you, Truth! I really appreciate your input and advice. I'm trying to find out as much as possi......

Also, what is the duration of most courses? I am in a grad program (completely unrelated to acting) ......

How do you decide which classes are advantageous as an ongoing basis as opposed to something you'd o......

Is it better to get training before signing up for Actors Access and LA Casting or should I do both ......

» Refine Search
» New Search