home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (50 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Boss? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone attend this yesterday in LA? Music Video? Callback is for the this Thursday? Thank you and ha......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone else go out for Violet? I know, it was nationwide....please posts any cb's or holds..thank yo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  KROGER PHARMACY! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Did anyone go to this audition last week??? Wondering if holds are out ..please post holds or booki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nordstrom! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Yes...our friends booked too. We were on direct hold for the job...but ended up being too tall..........
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  Nordstrom! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post bookings? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Justice yesterday? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
We are in LA...so....and I know, they shoot in NY too! Agencies...I'm sure a few from most go? Not s......

Discussion Topic  Justice yesterday? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds/bookings! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Quite honestly, I have always told my dd that this biz is not about the money....it's just for fun.......

Discussion Topic  RE: Fashion Shows....Pay$$$ To Play in LA !?! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Well, if I did infact, decide to do this Petite Parade...it would also be a weekend trip for some fu......

We have done four but booked five runway shows ...four in LA and one in Vegas...all paid but two .........

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Boden (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
YAY! Awesomeness!!!! Have fun...we haven't heard...not expecting much ...exciting..love them. ......

YAY! Awesome! Wish we saw you there Mofactor..it's been a long time!!!! XO See you soon ..I hope! ......

Yes, small and organized and I love how they do fitting there too! GL! Love them!...

Hi, Yes, he went in all by himself..I was shocked..they shut the door? LOL ..usually, it's open...an......

Hi..we went to with my four year old...he has only had three auditions...he did great!!!! Clothes we......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
same here...no video. Just infront of CD! Super sweet! I remember him from when I was younger....he......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
we went to here in LA! GL! Didn't know if there were cb's or don't know the dates!!! We went last we......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuri Model and Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
I always take a photo and send it via email or text...after the job....it's easy! You'll LOVE ZURI! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Zuri Model and Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Oh, yes...they are huge in print...I'd say one of the top...they are listed in the top ten! XO Happy......

Zuri is amazing in print...commercial and tv too! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search