Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (66 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: American Girl movie (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
DD was asked to do movie a few times and we were busy with school...I was hoping for her to do a vid......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: 20% agency fee vs. 'All-Inclusive' (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
The agency really gets 40%....they get initial fee and then 20% from child....that's what I was told......

Discussion Topic  Microsoft? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds or bookings..thank you?...

Discussion Topic  NIKE LA? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Anyone else go on Friday? Shoot dates? Holds? I know there was an athletic one and a swimwear one? T......

Discussion Topic  Krogers commercial last week.? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone on hold yet? It shoots at the end of the month! GL..have a great night! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Brand Model and Talent (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Hi, My friends daughter is with them ...she goes out a lot. They are a boutique but they are awesome......

Discussion Topic  OnStar (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds or bookings! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Iams Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Yes, me too..thanks! Have a great day! ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  Iams Commercial (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone go to this? Please post cb's or holds...thanks...lots and lots of cute boys..my ds went..he's......

Discussion Topic  CHASE (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Anyone else go to this last week? Are holds out? They were matching a family....thank you! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP LA Spring Campaign/15 (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Yes, us either...I know, some friends that booked....that's awesome! Next time, my friend...can't be......

Discussion Topic  RE: GAP LA Spring Campaign/15 (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Nothing here. ☺️...

I thought that was funny too..but at least we know if they book same night...Wed...cause fitting is ......

YAY! We're in...got the cb's this morning! Woot`woot! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Samsung (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Hi...I am pretty sure it booked but who knows..didn't hear anything and we didn't get a callback...L......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
did it book? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Old Navy (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
I know, they are seeing kids tomorrow too. ☺️ gl...

Discussion Topic  Old Navy (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Did anyone else go last week...it was all sports...wondering what shoot dates were ...any holds? Tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kohl's commercial LA! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
YAY! We got one for tomorrow! ......

Discussion Topic  Kohl's commercial LA! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Did anyone else go??? Wondering if cb's were out yet? GL and have a great day! ......

» Refine Search
» New Search