Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
We sent in Video and pictures ..I took of my son. Then we never got a hold just a fitting and he wor......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Models

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Is this Gymboree for the east coast? My son actually, worked for them about three weeks ago for I th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Max 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Did you guys do the accent? Suppose to fake it...but....think she is doing in normal...I noticed the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Max 2 (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
we are in LA and our audition is for tomorrow? Yes, we need like a Polish accent ....Did your kids d......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
We shot the week before last....so, not sure about this I guess..but we did send video and pictures ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Gymboree (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Hi, twintoddlers...my son actually, worked for them about two weeks ago...so much fun!!! Hope to mee......

Discussion Topic  Anne, Green Gables?? LA (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Did anyone else go out for Anne? Forgot when it shoots and this was about a week and a half ago ??? ......

Discussion Topic  Boss? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone attend this yesterday in LA? Music Video? Callback is for the this Thursday? Thank you and ha......

Discussion Topic  Unfortunate Events??? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Anyone else go out for Violet? I know, it was nationwide....please posts any cb's or holds..thank yo......

Discussion Topic  KROGER PHARMACY! (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
Did anyone go to this audition last week??? Wondering if holds are out ..please post holds or booki......

Discussion Topic  RE: Nordstrom! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Yes...our friends booked too. We were on direct hold for the job...but ended up being too tall..........

Discussion Topic  Nordstrom! (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post bookings? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Justice yesterday? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
We are in LA...so....and I know, they shoot in NY too! Agencies...I'm sure a few from most go? Not s......

Discussion Topic  Justice yesterday? (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
Please post holds/bookings! ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mini Boden (in Child and Teen Models) by nictim7
YAY! Awesomeness!!!! Have fun...we haven't heard...not expecting much ...exciting..love them. ......

YAY! Awesome! Wish we saw you there Mofactor..it's been a long time!!!! XO See you soon ..I hope! ......

Yes, small and organized and I love how they do fitting there too! GL! Love them!...

Hi, Yes, he went in all by himself..I was shocked..they shut the door? LOL ..usually, it's open...an......

Hi..we went to with my four year old...he has only had three auditions...he did great!!!! Clothes we......

Discussion Topic  RE: General Hospital (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by nictim7
same here...no video. Just infront of CD! Super sweet! I remember him from when I was younger....he......

» Refine Search
» New Search