Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  agent fee (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
so i switched commercial agencies this year, however last year i got a big national that is now bein......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - More Memories of a Workshop (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
SAM is right, Although i think he is overlooking a glaring fact. These workshops limit the level of ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: commercial auditions (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
yes, this is a question on Commercial auditions not theatrically....

Discussion Topic  RE: commercial auditions (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore

ok let me rephrase. You're an idiot. If you can read you'd realize thats not what i asked. i have no......

your an idiot....

Discussion Topic  commercial auditions (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
how often do you male actors Caucasian early mid 20's SAG go out for auditions? don't give me the ev......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agency Commissions (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
taking the +20% agent fee is normal i believe, but taking another 20% outta your check seems off as ......

Discussion Topic  RE: actors access pictures (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
great idea, gonna have to try putting a boarder on it before i upload. didn't think of that. i'm hop......

Discussion Topic  actors access pictures (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
is there any way around having your picture chopped off by actors access? i don't want my pic croppe......

Discussion Topic  RE: stanislaski classes (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
i believe a lot of the "Big" classes around town aren't that great, they are over hyped and the work......

Discussion Topic  RE: actors studio (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
yes you have to audition and go through a preliminary round and final round. then if they liked your......

Discussion Topic  actors studio (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
anyone on here a member of the actors studio? and if so what was the piece you auditioned with. Be......

Discussion Topic  RE: SAG Commercial "Downgrade"...I hope it never happens to you.. (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
i've been booked and then 2 days before the shoot canceled for a big national. later on finding out ......

Discussion Topic  RE: top commercial CD's (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore

Discussion Topic  top commercial CD's (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
i know truth posted a list on this a while ago on top commercial CD's however it has disappeared. i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Anxiety and the NEED to Do Something (in The Working Actor) by Trumbledore
anxiety sucks but the more you do it anyways, even if you have anxiety the more you build confidence......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideal talent agency (commercial) (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
Am I not entitled to my opinion? Ryan came off as a egotistical scum bag and it felt like I was meet......

Discussion Topic  RE: ideal talent agency (commercial) (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore

Discussion Topic  RE: The Network Studio/Your Studio Productions "Speed Rating" (in Secret Agent Man) by Trumbledore
not too bad. give it a go and report back. GOOD LUCK ......

» Refine Search
» New Search