home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (123 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
OR you can look see who is looking at you and you can see what they have. And you compare what you d......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: [CALL TO ACTION] IMDbPRO trying to bump up their prices (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
I just wanted to add that AMAZON recently want people pay more for the AMAZON thing for rent stuff. ......

When you go to imdb pro lab and view you imdb page. I reckon you can't do it on mobile or applicatio......

I feel they are trying to make a new service and believe its doing a service. I am using it for fun......

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
There is a PERFECT job works great with actors. There are TWO companies name Advantage and Crossmark......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
There is no wrong or right answers because all offices work a way. You need to try and keep trying. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDb (in Secret Agent Man) by MaryTennant
I admit I fell in this trap because I was in an acting class where the casting director was saying t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Dealing with criticism (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Do you want to improve? And take it and see if people say the same? And figure maybe you need improv......

Discussion Topic  RE: California no longer the place to be for features? (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
The GRASS is not better on the other side of the fence. MAYBE you need to figure WHAT MARKET YOU FIT......

Discussion Topic  RE: Please help me figure out my type!!! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaryTennant
WHy are you giving your power to other people? You asking who am I? There is a way to know who you......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Backstage Labels vs Emailing (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaryTennant
I add some things. The Big Casting Offices MOST likely won't want emails because they are popular. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How real are the Casting Calls posted on IMDPro? (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Ask yourself these questions as if your a Casting Director? Is this the best way to find actors? Do......

Discussion Topic  RE: Hello fellow actors (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Well you can join BackStage and use the sources to find what is near you you can even get the Call S......

Discussion Topic  RE: Publicity that would work (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Interns in. But what if the buzz goes around and a friend who knows a friend from local small place......

Discussion Topic  Publicity that would work (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Hey guys, I got some thing neat to share. You want to be known and be noticed and make yourself loo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving the big markets? worth it? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by MaryTennant
I agree with Syphus about Florida. It is a joke there. New England Boston is a lot Non-Union BUT it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  Clip from a Web series I am in (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaryTennant
Hey here is a quick clip I made out of a web series I am in. The original scene is like 3 min or lon......

Discussion Topic  RE: We very carefully made, only to help make you far more relaxed (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
That is a troll. They need to have that box where we put the code in so this stuff can stop....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Workshop Question. (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
hey I am spent time off to mentor on the business. Suggestion: Give up Casting Workshops. A waster......

Discussion Topic  RE: Moving to Hollywood Area need feed back (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Yes. So how should that stop me from doing it? So you pay a Casting Director $45 for a work shop, ......

» Refine Search
» New Search