home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Nashville and Austin (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by MaryTennant
I am considering going there myself for many reasons....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: THANKS BACKSTAGE! (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Yes it is. I guess its good to figure what site to join. If you find people contacting from a source......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  THANKS BACKSTAGE! (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
This past months I had been getting emails for acting gigs and auditions. I been emailed four times.......

Discussion Topic  RE: When filling out applications for survival jobs... (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
Depends on the job. If its working with the public as sampling and demos you tell them in the interv......

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
There is a PERFECT job works great with actors. There are TWO companies name Advantage and Crossmark......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
There is no wrong or right answers because all offices work a way. You need to try and keep trying. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Leaving the big markets? worth it? (in Acting Outside Hollywood) by MaryTennant
I agree with Syphus about Florida. It is a joke there. New England Boston is a lot Non-Union BUT it......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Outside Hollywood

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaryTennant
And... I hate using myself as an example but hey its the best way to show people what to avoid. Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: AVOIDING BAD HEAD SHOTS! (in Headshots, Reels and Resumes) by MaryTennant
Be sure you are in CONTROL of the make up! I learned this one with my FIRST shoot. And I liked to sh......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Headshots, Reels and Resumes

Discussion Topic  RE: Fraud Notice: Untapped Beauty, Jordanna Hazen, FRAUD (in The Working Actor) by MaryTennant
My two cent thought to readers. If you read negative comments in the thread. Stop and don't read no ......

Discussion Topic  RE: TOP 5 actors you want to work with? (in Top Five Lists) by MaryTennant
1. Someone I can learn from. 2. I grow working with them. 3. Someone who is down to earth. 4. They a......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

» Refine Search
» New Search