home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 57
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (1130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Low Budget Movies (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Which acting class next? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Improv teaches you to be in the moment. That's a valuable lesson for both acting and life....

Discussion Topic  RE: What does "Outside Dates" mean? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Nicely stated....

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - Dealing with Change (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Thanks! I really believe the advice in this one is solid and I've never addressed this topic before......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - Dealing with Change (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Contact an agent via Facebook (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
I never, ever respond to actors who try to contact me through social media....

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Depending on the situation, a self-tape isn't always about booking the project. It's also a tool tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Self Tape (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Always slate at the top. State your name and the role you're reading. And make sure the slate is w......

Discussion Topic  RE: City of LA business tax collection agency sending me crazy bills!!! (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Zen warrior - I'm familiar with this matter. If you earned income as an independent contractor, the......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - An Anger Issues (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: NEW COLUMN - A Perfect Day? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
I don't have enough information to comment. You might want to consider a face to face, ideally over......

Discussion Topic  NEW COLUMN - A Perfect Day? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I starting looking for a new agent? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
It would be foolish to fire your agent without a new one in place. So start looking now. That's th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Drop agent, tv character contiunes, agent gets commission? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
No. You don't owe them anything. Since you're not a series regular on the show, every episode you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to drop manager? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
If ignorance is bliss, tangled must be the happiest actor in town....

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study Class Recommendations? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Note to Amo37 - you're absolutely right. But I would argue the best teacher is the one that is BOTH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Scene Study Class Recommendations? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Word of advice - There are a million good teachers out there but you should always study with someon......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
We just signed an actor from New Orleans based on his work on True Detective. The guy was smart. H......

Discussion Topic  RE: DreamMaker Talent Management (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
I've never heard of them and based on what I'm reading here, you should probably avoid them like the......

Discussion Topic  RE: Why do some talent agencies sign talent and do not use them? (in Secret Agent Man) by Secret Agent Man
Please let us know what your agents say when you request the submission report. I'm very curious ab......

» Refine Search
» New Search