home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 17
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (331 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 5 day grace period to pay SAG initiation fee (in Secret Agent Man) by ressydm
Your friend can call SAG and arrange for any payment from said commercial to go towards the payment ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Are open calls worth waiting around for? (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
I don't know how it goes in california but in new york, it has paid off for open call union and nonu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by ressydm

Discussion Topic  RE: The TOP 3 casting websites (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Top 3? I am not signed to Actors Access but am considering a switch from Casting Networks. They bo......

Discussion Topic  RE: Kissing in an audtion (in Auditions) by ressydm
I think I did OK. I had a similar issue, except that the kiss was sprung on me right as I was walki......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal beliefs and your acting (in New Actors Only) by ressydm
Personal beliefs can affect what roles you will take on and even what you do for an audition. We ca......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Irritated by Hobby Actors (in New Actors Only) by ressydm
I already stated what is "natural talent". Very few have it, and you don't discount anything else i......

Not a lot of people are natural in front of a camera, and not a lot of people are natural in acting ......

There is such a thing as natural talent. Unfortunately, not many have it. The other thing is, the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Best class to take in NYC (in New Actors Only) by ressydm
Most acting schools offer audits. We don't know what style of learning is attractive to you. You m......

Discussion Topic  RE: Finally got my first extra job tomorrow! (in New Actors Only) by ressydm
Congratulations on your first BG gig. You mention "voucher" but the impression is more like "waiver......

Discussion Topic  Auditions - how far do you go? (in New Actors Only) by ressydm
As an actor, you are told to "prepare, practice, observe, act" until you get a gig, then you start a......

Discussion Topic  RE: THANKS BACKSTAGE! (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
That's wonderful news. Congratulations....

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting Director Drop Offs (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Moons ago, Ross Reports now called Call Sheet, used to have a special edition once a year that was a......

Discussion Topic  RE: CBS Diversity Sketch Showcase (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Strangely, there's a bunch of reference links and blogs regarding what goes on during this. Here's ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does anyone know the promo code for sag-aftra members for crunch gym? (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Here are some helpful links on what discounts are offered for actors/production types: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors that say they don't memorize their lines. (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
If they know the gist of it, in the words of "keeping it fresh", I can tell what I have run into. W......

Discussion Topic  RE: Some raw footage just for the fun of it (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
are you the blond guy? If so, it goes on for too long but hey, the quality is not bad....

Discussion Topic  RE: Brutally honest acting teachers (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Does an acting teacher truly know who is going to be brilliant and who isn't? Some do well in a cla......

Discussion Topic  RE: "Maverick" didn't go to acting school (in The Working Actor) by ressydm
Yeah, nice try. He didn't go to school but treated acting for what it is, utilize some common sense......

» Refine Search
» New Search