Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (108 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Poll  RE: Waiting Tables Vs. Temp Work (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
I guess no one has ever tempes in Los angeles......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Poll  RE: Waiting Tables Vs. Temp Work (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
My experience- serving jobs suck royally. It's very humbling though if you've never done it. The mos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photography / Studio jobs (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent drops you without notification? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I don't know why my original comment was deleted. I know people who have been dropped. They were usu......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
I think quite simply you are having a hard time because this is a competitive, snotty industry. If t......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent dropped me without notification? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Well if that is the case get a reason, learn from it. If there is anything you can do to improve you......

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
I think for me it's less about the teens and more about the early twenties roles. I agree I see earl......

I've never been directly asked but I know CD's will hunt down the information if it's out there on t......

Discussion Topic  To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Hi, ***I'm nearing my mid-twenties and am getting a voice inside my head that I should lie about my......

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I quit unofficially once. Then my rep reeled me back in and I haven't stopped since. Perhaps what yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Welcome Jerry.Always go with your gut....

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
If the producer is interested in you, production shouldn't need you to join SAG for your first job. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Good luck. I've been trying to get some for the longest. Knowing what types are currently casting be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
"Book the Job" by Doug Warhit "Actors' Trade Secrets" by Erica Hoo "How to get the Part without Fal......

Discussion Topic  Submitting to shows out of state (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Every now and then, people specify that they are open to submissions from out of state. I don't want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I create my own work. I love it. Not easy to wear multiple hats WELL. The problem with actor produce......

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Billy DaMota's letter to CSA re:workshops (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Yey! Billy DaMota's on Backstage! I'm sending you a hug! Can you feel it? lol. And actually it was ......

» Refine Search
» New Search