home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (106 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: THE METHOD INTENSIVE (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by Totallycool
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM...
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

Discussion Topic  RE: The TV Guest Actor Pay Squeeze (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Personally I think SAG is doing a horrible job. What the hell are some of these new contracts???? Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: At what point does the survival job become the backup plan... (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: At what point does the survival job become the backup plan... (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal branding courses? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I don't think actors need a branding class. They need a "how to get in the right doors class." But o......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Are unpaid internships worth doing? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I think casting internships if you can do one with a studio or a company that works with studios wil......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Agencies in LA for begginers?? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
There are no agencies that like beginners here. Their definition of "new" is someone with 2-3 networ......

Poll  RE: Waiting Tables Vs. Temp Work (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
I guess no one has ever tempes in Los angeles......

Poll  RE: Waiting Tables Vs. Temp Work (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
My experience- serving jobs suck royally. It's very humbling though if you've never done it. The mos......

Discussion Topic  RE: Photography / Studio jobs (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent drops you without notification? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I don't know why my original comment was deleted. I know people who have been dropped. They were usu......

Discussion Topic  RE: What am I doing wrong? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
I think quite simply you are having a hard time because this is a competitive, snotty industry. If t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent dropped me without notification? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Well if that is the case get a reason, learn from it. If there is anything you can do to improve you......

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
I think for me it's less about the teens and more about the early twenties roles. I agree I see earl......

I've never been directly asked but I know CD's will hunt down the information if it's out there on t......

Discussion Topic  To agents, and repped actors: lie about age? (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Hi, ***I'm nearing my mid-twenties and am getting a voice inside my head that I should lie about my......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
"Book the Job" by Doug Warhit "Actors' Trade Secrets" by Erica Hoo "How to get the Part without Fal......

Discussion Topic  RE: Things You Wish Someone Had Told You (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Yep i know a bottle service girl with that same delima of fatigue......

» Refine Search
» New Search