home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (108 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can an actress stay on her a game if she is pregnant or is her career over? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actor Depression (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Having a full life and real relationships with people outside of the business. Knowing where you dra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Prominent CD: Workshops are dying (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Very good. I would not be surprised if the Official order came from Shonda herself. Producers and Sh......

Discussion Topic  RE: How many of you over 25 were able to get an agent/manager without co-stars/ SAG- E ? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
For all the people freaking out, I would like to remind you that getting an agent worth having is NE......

Discussion Topic  Most marketable special skills (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I have few special skills. When I did karate I never got called in for anything related to that. I'm......

Discussion Topic  RE: IMDBPro questions (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
has anyone figured out the new ranking process?...

Discussion Topic  Paying to add photos to representation submission sites (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Hi I am working with a rep where I pay to add photos to LAcasting and Breakdowns. Is it generally li......

Discussion Topic  RE: CATZ membership worth it? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
interesting. I got it for a week, have yet to get called in for anything. Maybe catz is oversaturate......

Discussion Topic  CATZ membership worth it? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Is there any advantage to Catz or is it just more BS to spend money on. I notice that alot of projec......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Criminal Minds' Casting Director Out After HR Story on Pay-To-Play Workshops (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Working off card punishments. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
they will warn you and then possibly threaten to take your card away. It always amazes me the amou......

Discussion Topic  A teacher/ coach like Uta Hagen in Los Angeles? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I've heard that HB studios is not that good anymore but I would absolutely love to find a teacher li......

Discussion Topic  Inexpensive Acting classes just for practice? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I have trained in classes that cost 270-400 a month for years on and off and honestly I just want to......

Discussion Topic  RE: To go back to acting classes or not? That is the ? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Jlaw is a decent actress. Not amazing, not horrible. She knows her type, has the experience and conn......

Discussion Topic  RE: The TV Guest Actor Pay Squeeze (in Secret Agent Man) by Totallycool
Personally I think SAG is doing a horrible job. What the hell are some of these new contracts???? Th......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  RE: Personal branding courses? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I don't think actors need a branding class. They need a "how to get in the right doors class." But o......

» Refine Search
» New Search