home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (133 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Experiential Marketing Position Available (temp/seasonal) (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
I'm still confused at to why and how this is supposed to interest actors....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Thanks Jack Tavern and Maxamillion. I took the survivor route and I can't tell you how awful that wa......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I know there are a few named actors who told their agents/ managers early in their careers not to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I create my own work. I love it. Not easy to wear multiple hats WELL. The problem with actor produce......

Discussion Topic  RE: starting full time job-what should I do... (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: starting full time job-what should I do... (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: When is it time to quit? Is it time to quit? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: Commercials - The New Normal? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I have to admit, my commercial auditions have gone way done this season too. Something is definitely......

Discussion Topic  LOS Angeles Actor Friendly Temp Agencies? (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
Is there a such thing? I know that there are lists from 5 years ago, and lists for NY. There are ent......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: On CD workshops - really...? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
To Epicurus, YES, people do this all the time. Sometimes even $200-400 for repeat visits in which th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cheapest Places to Do CD Workshops in LA (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Okay, won't share my anti-workshop sentiments. Instead I will say join the union, pay your dues, and......

Discussion Topic  RE: Silly Sh1t Acting Teachers Say (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Come to our industry night showcase. They're casting out of our class......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dropping manager? What about agent? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Iceman and Jack Tavern, you both have very valid points. Recently I have become SICK TO DEATH of act......

» Refine Search
» New Search