home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (130 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: CINNABON MONSTER TIME - To Give Up Or Not To Give Up? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I quit unofficially once. Then my rep reeled me back in and I haven't stopped since. Perhaps what yo......

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Welcome Jerry.Always go with your gut....

Discussion Topic  RE: letter from SAG (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
If the producer is interested in you, production shouldn't need you to join SAG for your first job. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pirate Breakdowns (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Good luck. I've been trying to get some for the longest. Knowing what types are currently casting be......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top Film Acting books (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
"Book the Job" by Doug Warhit "Actors' Trade Secrets" by Erica Hoo "How to get the Part without Fal......

Discussion Topic  Submitting to shows out of state (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Every now and then, people specify that they are open to submissions from out of state. I don't want......

Discussion Topic  RE: Experiential Marketing Position Available (temp/seasonal) (in Survival Jobs) by Totallycool
I'm still confused at to why and how this is supposed to interest actors....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
Thanks Jack Tavern and Maxamillion. I took the survivor route and I can't tell you how awful that wa......

Discussion Topic  RE: Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  Actors who ONLY attend theatrical auditions. (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I know there are a few named actors who told their agents/ managers early in their careers not to se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Who here makes their own work? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool
I create my own work. I love it. Not easy to wear multiple hats WELL. The problem with actor produce......

Discussion Topic  RE: starting full time job-what should I do... (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: starting full time job-what should I do... (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

Discussion Topic  RE: People with day jobs - what's your plan? (in The Working Actor) by Totallycool

» Refine Search
» New Search