home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (29 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  Audition help please! (in Auditions) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I have an audition tomorrow for a commercial. The character is called "co-worker", but the wardrobe ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Auditions

Discussion Topic  The age old agent question (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
So obviously one thing that happens a lot here is people asking "how do you get an agent." The answe......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: L.A. On-Camera training center? (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Perfect! I was really hoping they would have someone trustworthy vouch for them because they Yelp re......

Discussion Topic  L.A. On-Camera training center? (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Has anyone heard of or taken classes from this center? It's really highly rated on yelp, but I alway......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOOD SAMPLER in a mall (in Survival Jobs) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Hey Mary! I actually ahd a neighbor who did this back home in Washington! I was going to look into i......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: pay to create a web series? (for the intent of taft hartley) (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I thought so! (in response to Iceman. But my main thing with this whole debacle is, if I was going t......

Discussion Topic  RE: pay to create a web series? (for the intent of taft hartley) (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
as for the quality I'm not sure, she just shot it yesterday. If she had told me about this before sh......

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking too. But then part of my thought maybe I was being harsh out......

Discussion Topic  pay to create a web series? (for the intent of taft hartley) (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Ok so I had a quick question. I've been doing research on the unions and the taft hartley business,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment question (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
We live in avalon media center on pass (not telling the building for obvious reasons lol)so start wi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Apartment question (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I just moved with the same fear, and it did make it impossible to live in some places, but I ended u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Making your own web series? (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I'm actually looking into doing the same thing! Do I smell a collaboration? lol ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Michael Sutton at Grace Talent? (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I actually ended up finding out that a newish friend of mine here in LA works with that agency and h......

Discussion Topic  Michael Sutton at Grace Talent? (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Hey guys! So I just got the following message in my LA casting inbox: "You are being contacted to s......

Discussion Topic  RE: OnTrack Casting (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Yeah I ended up doing the court show (haha 50 bucks for doing practically nothing I'll take it) but ......

Discussion Topic  OnTrack Casting (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Has anyone had any luck with OnTrack Productions? I went in with some friends for an audition (we fo......

Discussion Topic  Craig Wallace Audition Technique! (in New Actors Only) by It'sRainingGlitter!
I am signed up and ready to go! Is anyone here taking the Monday audition tech class?/ has anyone ta......

Discussion Topic  Care.com? (in Survival Jobs) by It'sRainingGlitter!
Has anyone here gotten random gigs from this site to help your costs of living? I'm currently applyi......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Top 5 Things You Are Afraid Of (in Top Five Lists) by It'sRainingGlitter!
1.Failure (Atychiphobia) 2.Death (Necrophobia) 3.Drops (not afraid of heights though) 4.Bugs (Entomo......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Top Five Lists

Discussion Topic  RE: Teeth Whiteners (in Health and Fitness) by It'sRainingGlitter!
^also, to add to my last thing, my dentist (I don't know, maybe I'm lucky but you could ask), gives ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Health and Fitness

» Refine Search
» New Search