home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (17 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: On Camera Audition Classes? (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Not Jamison Haase. Terrible. Dont waste your money....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Reel/Computer Question (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Thank you, amo37! ......

Discussion Topic  Reel/Computer Question (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Hi, I am not too computer savvy, and was wondering how I go about sending someone my reel in an emai......

Discussion Topic  RE: Residual question (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
lucyjo should be reported. Click on the yellow triangle from that post, and do not click on what the......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Secret Agent Man

Discussion Topic  Listing Resume Credit (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Hi, I have recently come back to this forum, and know a lot of you (plus Michael), have great advice......

Discussion Topic  Listing Resume Credit (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
Hi, I have recently come back to this forum, and know a lot of you (plus SAM), have great advice. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Agent misses deadline (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
Was this for a commercial or theatrical job? And how do you know they missed the deadline?...

Discussion Topic  Cast It (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Is this something I should be on? How much is it used?...

Discussion Topic  RE: NTA vs House of Reps Commercial (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
NTA is much stronger, though they are mostly known as a modeling agency. They are a great modeling a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sick of paying for CD Workshops! (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Thank you so much for all of your intelligent responses. I guess I just needed to vent after a frien......

Discussion Topic  Sick of paying for CD Workshops! (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Is it just me, or is anyone else SICK OF PAYING CASTING PEOPLE $40--$60, JUST TO READ IN FRONT OF TH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Casting workshops (in The Working Actor) by Miranda B.
Is it just me, or is anyone else SICK OF PAYING CASTING PEOPLE $40--$60, JUST TO READ IN FRONT OF TH......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
I forgot to mention, btw, that you did a GREAT job with this list and it's really kind of you to sha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Top LA Commercial Agencies (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
Yes. Also, AEF and Pinnacle are 2 seperate agencies. They just happen to share office space. I u......

I'm surprised you don't have HRI on this list. They're an excellent agency....

Discussion Topic  RE: Torn between Killian McHugh or Stuart K Robinson. (in New Actors Only) by Miranda B.
I had the same thoughts as Injun Actor. How much can be done in an hour and a half? People love Ki......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > New Actors Only

Discussion Topic  RE: Best Commercial Workshop/Class? (in Secret Agent Man) by Miranda B.
DSFA, have you or has anyone else taken the free class Mike Pointer does with "Hey I saw your commer......

» Refine Search
» New Search