home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (11 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
It was for Matilda's today. I am sure there will be more callbacks. There were a lot of girls there....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Matilda (audition 4/27/14) (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
There are some callbacks today....
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
Did this book?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Bubble guppies (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
My DD has a CB, too....

Discussion Topic  RE: Captain Fantastic (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
Thanks for all this info. I will most certainly read the script now! Our sides were not bad at all s......

Discussion Topic  RE: Legit dept at Buchwald????? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
Than who is Bonnie & what does she do?...

Discussion Topic  RE: The Millers (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
We went in a few weeks ago for Debbie and we also have to go Monday for MIk....

Discussion Topic  Shirley Grant? (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
Does anyone have info on Shirley Grant management? I hear mixed reviews about this place. If anyone ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Heaven is for Real (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
We were asked to submit a tape by next Monday....

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
Oh! ha! Thanks for letting me know. I just figured out what DD, DS, & DC meant after a few weeks. ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: For PARENTS of CHILDREN GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by Dad
What does it mean?...

» Refine Search
» New Search