home subscribe
Backstage.com    Message Board Homepage    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Find
Tools
Search Results: (7 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Stand Up Comedy Classes- LA (in The Working Actor) by JokeWriter
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > The Working Actor

Discussion Topic  RE: Stand Up Comedy Classes- LA (in The Working Actor) by JokeWriter
There's a lot of good advice on this thread. The guy who wrote um...do stand up... he's right. The g......

Discussion Topic  RE: This may come in handy for some people! (work from home website) (in Survival Jobs) by JokeWriter
There's a lot of links for work from home and a huge majority of them are bogus or a rip-off. I was ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: Any business owners out there? (in Survival Jobs) by JokeWriter
I'm a comedian/actor born to a character actor who put 6 kids through college acting. About 4 years ......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Survival Jobs

Discussion Topic  RE: TEENS GETTING STARTED (in Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers) by JokeWriter
Wow! what a post! and so filled with quality resources. Keep them coming. Kids in the biz need conti......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Child and Teen Actors, Singers, and Dancers

Discussion Topic  RE: Best places to study in Los Angeles? (in Acting Methods and Approaches) by JokeWriter
What's interesting to me is there is no attention paid to actors doing stand up comedy. I would love......
Backstage.com > Message Board Homepage > Acting Methods and Approaches

» Refine Search
» New Search